Olympus Labs New Massacr3 (Kaempferia)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was intrigued by the new ingredient (Kaempferia), haven't ever used it before, but have used the old Massacr3 (Laxo) and quite a bit of Ep1logue, so have some pretty good experience with UroB and Vaso6.

Life has been pretty crazy in the past year. I haven't fallen off the training wagon, but the gaining wagon grinded to a stop. Don't want to get into the personals for now, but it led me to my lowest bodyweight I've been in what has to be 10 years or so. I am getting close to personal bests for strength again and my body fat is pretty much non-existent (I haven't been even trying to lose), but I am tiny.

Before too much of a dear diary here are the basics:

Background:

Vitals:
-
Height: 5’8”
-Current Weight: ~163lbs
-Current Bodyfat: I'll try to post a starting picture, I have to be below 10.

Training:
-Currently 5 days per week. M-F, weekends off.

-Brief overview->
M- AM: Snatch, Squat, Circuit PM: Run/Row/Bike
Tu- Gymnastics, Upper, Circuit
W- LISS
Th- AM: Jerks, Clean, Accessory PM: Row or Endurance Test
F- Snatch, Deadlift, Circuit

I am currently biasing towards my upper body endurance and overall conditioning work, the strength stuff is technique and maintenance. I won't go into details of training, as frankly it is pretty detailed and beyond the scope of this log.

I do typically walk 2-3 miles in the AM as well, but outside of that my daily unstructured activity is considerably lower than last year at this time.

Diet:
-Mentioned above weight is at an all time low. Not by choice or goal, it just kept dropping and I was too lazy to eat a ton to offset it. Calories were lower due to lower activity, but I've been going back up the last 4-6 weeks.
-Currently I am not as strict as I have been in the past. By that I mean I try to eat a certain amount (listed below), but if I feel like more I usually am eating extra or just having some treats to get calories up even more.
-Protein: 180-190g, Carbs: 425-450g, Fat: 110-120g

Supplements:
-Everything here has been in use at least 4 weeks prior to adding Massacr3.
-Health: Life Extension Two per day Multi (1 AM, 1 PM), 2-3g EPA + DHA, Berberine (400mg x AM), SNS Stress and Anxiety (2 caps in AM), 100mg Robuvit AM (dropped down from 300mg for this log), and Morphogen Adaptogen (1 Scoop AM)
-Performance: 1-2 scoop(s) Morphogen Hexagen during training + 1 scoop Moprhogen Synthegen + 1 scoop Morphogen Beta Alanine Complex, 1 scoop Core Pump + 1g ALCAR + .5-1g Tyrosine pre
-Stimulants: Usually coffee in the morning then 1 scoop of SNS Energized Aminos at some point later. Various energy drinks in place of Energized Aminos on some days just depending on mood.
-Was using Anabolic Effect for the last 2 months. I'll take a month off to test this and then I'll add it in (if I enjoy and want another bottle of Massacr3) next month again.
-Olympus Labs Massacr3 will be added as 2 caps pre-workout on days I train once, 1 cap pre both AM and PM on days I train twice, and 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM during weekends.

Goals:

Hoping to gain even just a little bit of weight over the next couple months. I'll be looking for improvements in performance, recovery, and anything else similar.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You going to change your training regiment to a more hypertrophy suited regiment?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks to everyone following so far.

You going to change your training regiment to a more hypertrophy suited regiment?
I get plenty of stimulus for muscle growth with my training. I didn’t go into the specifics of sets/reps etc but I’m also running similar to last years log that I had some good success with Anabolic Effect on anyways (my training years tend to be similar at the same months just “evolved” as each year has more data).

Being completely honest I am biased a bit towards improving some performance at the moment, but Kampferia has some interesting literature on that too so we’ll see what this brings.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks to everyone following so far.

I get plenty of stimulus for muscle growth with my training. I didn’t go into the specifics of sets/reps etc but I’m also running similar to last years log that I had some good success with Anabolic Effect on anyways (my training years tend to be similar at the same months just “evolved” as each year has more data).

Being completely honest I am biased a bit towards improving some performance at the moment, but Kampferia has some interesting literature on that too so we’ll see what this brings.
Very cool!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Photo attached from Sunday night. That is about as far away from a training session a picture can be and I think it looks crappy but without flexing I’m pretty much vascular everywhere.

Otherwise it’s only been a week. I’ll give a full update probably Monday (exactly one week), but quick things I’ve noticed:
-Definite Increase in Pumps and vascularity. Vaso6 hits me well and I can tell right away. I was getting some pumps in warm ups quicker than usual, but hasn’t hampered performance this week.
-Increased hunger. Not sure if it’s from Massacr3, but I was hungrier this week.
-I did also get a little nauseous first and second day post workout. Possibly due to increased work rate or idk. Idk if that is the right term but it was more “in my head” almost like dehydrated headache feel. Like that work out kicked my ass I can’t go do anything after feel. Was more or less fine the rest of the week.

Ok that’s enough for now I’ll be back when I have more.
D5D2025B-E03F-4BC3-89A6-FBDCBA93D7E1.jpeg

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very cool!
Ya it’s probably not the worlds most ideal hypertrophy plan, but I’ve been training so long gains are super slow anyways so by continuing to fight to perform better while keeping muscular tension and volume at high enough levels keeps me in it long term.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vaso 6 with uro b is pretty strong. I remember the first time I tried ep1logue. All of those combined with epi equated to the most intense pumps, muscle hardness and vadcularity I’ve experienced. I wonder if the Kaem is having a nutrient partitioning effect on you

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Delts looking sick + upper chest vascularity. Looking lean. In to see the end results

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was trying hard to not like OL since they went lyfestyle, but i admit i am curious about this new massacr3 and a few others...so count me in

btw, i really liked the og ep1logue.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i was trying hard to not like OL since they went lyfestyle, but i admit i am curious about this new massacr3 and a few others...so count me in

btw, i really liked the og ep1logue.
og ep1logue is the bomb nuff said

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
OL fell off and no one trusts them anymore

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t want to take away from this log, but it’s worth differentiating between Labs and Lyfestyle. I know they put a lot of their teams focus on Lyfestyle of late, but Labs has slowly been putting out good products.

Anyways @Resolve10, how long is your run going to be for? Wasn’t sure if you had more than one bottle

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t want to take away from this log, but it’s worth differentiating between Labs and Lyfestyle. I know they put a lot of their teams focus on Lyfestyle of late, but Labs has slowly been putting out good products.

Anyways @Resolve10, how long is your run going to be for? Wasn’t sure if you had more than one bottle
I have one, but I plan on buying another in a couple weeks to do 8 full weeks. I'll only not buy more if something crazy happens. I just tend to only buy stuff as needed now, try not to horde more than I need. 😉

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In!!! Always appreciate your reviews on products. Good luck with the run.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 1 Update:

Weight: 164.4 (up .6lbs from 163.8lbs)

Effects:
-Hunger: This is definitely up. Being honest being this light my food cravings are probably naturally higher, but this was up from previous weeks easily.
-Pumps: Easily noticed an increase in vascularity and pumps right away. Hasn't been detrimental to my performance in any fashion so far.
-Libido: I didn't think this was from this, but it has been a little crazy this weekend. I don't have issues, but it was a bit annoying how high it is right now.

Possible Negatives:
-I noted some nausea and out of it feeling after the first couple doses of 2 caps at once. Didn't notice towards end of the week, but I'll note if it comes up again.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Week 1 Update:

Weight: 164.4 (up .6lbs from 163.8lbs)

Effects:
-Hunger: This is definitely up. Being honest being this light my food cravings are probably naturally higher, but this was up from previous weeks easily.
-Pumps: Easily noticed an increase in vascularity and pumps right away. Hasn't been detrimental to my performance in any fashion so far.
-Libido: I didn't think this was from this, but it has been a little crazy this weekend. I don't have issues, but it was a bit annoying how high it is right now.

Possible Negatives:
-I noted some nausea and out of it feeling after the first couple doses of 2 caps at once. Didn't notice towards end of the week, but I'll note if it comes up again.
good update. Surprised that the libido is up , but it’s nothing to complain about

Oddly enough, I always get slight nausea on ep1logue and some appetite reduction. I’ve always associated it with the NO boost

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any update for us? Im either gonna buy the massacr3 or black ginger from barlowe’s

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any update for us? Im either gonna buy the massacr3 or black ginger from barlowe’s
Sorry my logs don't tend to generate a ton of convo so I was really just going to post weekly overviews, especially since there isn't much to see in the first week or so with these kinds of things.

I'll get a full update in a couple days, it has been going pretty well.

I think it kind of depends what you want to benefit from with regards to which to choose. Barlowes is obviously cheaper. I'd say if you just want to test out some of the PDE/Libido enhancement that may be the route to go, if really looking for performance/anabolism then Massacr3 would no doubt be the way to go (since it has two other strong ingredients as well).

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My concern is that i got suppressed from urolithin B last time i ran massacr3

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got the same using apex alchemy lithos, I have started to use and over the counter AI and libido came back

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
My concern is that i got suppressed from urolithin B last time i ran massacr3
this last massacre and uro b has been fairly sketchy and messed with alot of peoples testicles

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
worst part is that dosing probably not enough to cause growth that is kept post recovery. it appears that uro B doesn't cause substantial gains but also suppresses the individual. Then during "off time" one may lose gains where individual may be worse off than they first started. Lets say that if dosing uro B in 1-2g results in sustantial prosteroid like gainz where the use may be justified. 1.5 years ago i did 8 week cycle of epilogue and massacr3 where my libido was unchanged for the most part. but can tell a definite decrease in bed performance. I then ran Massacr3 and evomuse BMP as a stack last october. Thats where everything went right down hill. After 2 week i developed horrible brain fog, much worse libido and anxiety. dropped both supplements, but sides continued for 1-2 weeks where i figured that I was suppressed or even close to shutdown. Immediately tried some herbal stuff (muscletech Alphatest) which helped after about 1.5-2 weeks. Currently I am feeling great so i wont be risking it again. I ordered Swanson Black ginger

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
nice man what did you do to fix that because i ahd the same situation with OL trash

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
nice man what did you do to fix that because i ahd the same situation with OL trash

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
worst part is that dosing probably not enough to cause growth that is kept post recovery. it appears that uro B doesn't cause substantial gains but also suppresses the individual. Then during "off time" one may lose gains where individual may be worse off than they first started. Lets say that if dosing uro B in 1-2g results in sustantial prosteroid like gainz where the use may be justified. 1.5 years ago i did 8 week cycle of epilogue and massacr3 where my libido was unchanged for the most part. but can tell a definite decrease in bed performance. I then ran Massacr3 and evomuse BMP as a stack last october. Thats where everything went right down hill. After 2 week i developed horrible brain fog, much worse libido and anxiety. dropped both supplements, but sides continued for 1-2 weeks where i figured that I was suppressed or even close to shutdown. Immediately tried some herbal stuff (muscletech Alphatest) which helped after about 1.5-2 weeks. Currently I am feeling great so i wont be risking it again. I ordered Swanson Black ginger
Ok glad you were able to make a decision on what you feel best to use. I think it is a little hard to say if you were actually shut down without blood work and pretty unfair to say it suppresses the individual like that is a guarantee.

I've never had any issues though with quite a bit of use, but that does sound frustrating sorry you had to deal with that.

I'd be interested to hear how the Barlowe's treats you.

I know you like to be pretty outspoken against OL so I'd just suggest if you don't really have anything positive to add that you keep if out of my review please. I don't mind commentary and appreciate feedback on the boards, just don't want my log/review to get too off topic.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
That's interesting. Suppression from UB
This IS interesting. I don’t know much about Uro B but I did run Massacr3 during my Ostarine PCT with a SERM and I still haven’t recovered (3 months later). Shown by blood tests. Of course I assume it was the SARM that suppressed me but possibly the Uro B didn’t help? About to run some Clomid to try to get my levels up.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This IS interesting. I don’t know much about Uro B but I did run Massacr3 during my Ostarine PCT with a SERM and I still haven’t recovered (3 months later). Shown by blood tests. Of course I assume it was the SARM that suppressed me but possibly the Uro B didn’t help? About to run some Clomid to try to get my levels up.
Do you feel lethargic in the gym. How do you feel when you wakeup.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Do you feel lethargic in the gym. How do you feel when you wakeup.
Not any more than usual. I’ve been training for 20+ years, IMO lethargy in the gym is more reflective of nutrition, hydration, and sleep. I have plenty of reasons to feel lethargy other than low T...36 yo, young kids, stressful job where I’m on call 24/7.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not any more than usual. I’ve been training for 20+ years, IMO lethargy in the gym is more reflective of nutrition, hydration, and sleep. I have plenty of reasons to feel lethargy other than low T...36 yo, young kids, stressful job where I’m on call 24/7.

I have used muscletech Alphatest with some success at that time. i have used it because it was readily available at walmart. I currently would recommend that you try m-test. I had immediate improvement of libido and testicular fullness within a week. Ashwaghanda definitely helps with anxiety, fadogia appears to be very potent and comparable to HCG.

I ran alphamax for about 7 week which was great for body recomposition but not much in libido department. M-test definitely a great test booster. I have also used rhodiola which is a great adaptogenic. I would recommend m-test over all of that currently.

Also dont forget the basics of adequate sleep (7+ hours), saturated fat and cholesterol intake (eggs). zinc/magnesium/vitD.

some other foods that I have incorporated are canned oysters (high zinc), sardines (selenium), liver, Lifeway brand kefir (Lac Rhamnosus - shown to increase testicular size), bee pollen, ginseng tea pre bed, pomegranate and beet juice.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used muscletech Alphatest with some success at that time. i have used it because it was readily available at walmart. I currently would recommend that you try m-test. I had immediate improvement of libido and testicular fullness within a week. Ashwaghanda definitely helps with anxiety, fadogia appears to be very potent and comparable to HCG.

I ran alphamax for about 7 week which was great for body recomposition but not much in libido department. M-test definitely a great test booster. I have also used rhodiola which is a great adaptogenic. I would recommend m-test over all of that currently.

Also dont forget the basics of adequate sleep (7+ hours), saturated fat and cholesterol intake (eggs). zinc/magnesium/vitD.

some other foods that I have incorporated are canned oysters (high zinc), sardines (selenium), liver, Lifeway brand kefir (Lac Rhamnosus - shown to increase testicular size), bee pollen, ginseng tea pre bed, pomegranate and beet juice.
i was very excited when SNS released m-test, i've been a huge fan of fadogia for many years---as a side note m-rest paired with sustain alpha gave me incredible boost in libido-that is currently my favorite natty combo.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
alot of the same issues happend to me as well after taking that junk from OL have any of you tested you thyroid or anything to see if it maybe messed that up as well

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
there we also multiple studies on uro b in rats showing testicle dysfunction after using so its interesting

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
there we also multiple studies on uro b in rats showing testicle dysfunction after using so its interesting
Show me one paragraph from any study talking about testicular dysfunction in rats from UrB...Lmao I will wait.

alot of the same issues happend to me as well after taking that junk from OL have any of you tested you thyroid or anything to see if it maybe messed that up as well
No offense, i remember meeting you in at the 2016 Olympia, I think you should consider your lifestyle choices as a whole, not supplements causing your health issues. Attack me or OL all you want but obesity is probably your real enemy.

@OP thanks for logging this, apologies I haven't followed along to date. I tend not to jump on AM to often these days...for obvious reasons.

Will be following this though, hopefully you enjoy the product.

Last edited:
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BMP has a compound Paeoniforin, which is an anti-androgen. In your specific situation it may have been the contributing factor? Have you done blood work controlled for UroB usage? I have prior to it being released and it did not have any material impact on my HPTA.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
Show me one paragraph from any study talking about testicular dysfunction in rats from UrB...Lmao I will wait.

No offense, i remember meeting you in at the 2016 Olympia, I think you should consider your lifestyle choices as a whole, not supplements causing your health issues. Attack me or OL all you want but obesity is probably your real enemy.

@OP thanks for logging this, apologies I haven't followed along to date. I tend not to jump on AM to often these days...for obvious reasons.

Will be following this though, hopefully you enjoy the product.
nice try dipshit but iv never been to the olympia but sad you need to attack made up stuff little twink

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
BMP has a compound Paeoniforin, which is an anti-androgen. In your specific situation it may have been the contributing factor? Have you done blood work controlled for UroB usage? I have prior to it being released and it did not have any material impact on my HPTA.
no bloodwork, I remember reading that ingredient in BMP yes. I believe the combo was enough to suppress me. The sides and what i felt was pretty obvious

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 2 Update:

Weight: 164.8 (up .4lbs from last week and 1lbs from day 1)
-Almost looks/feels like I've "carbed up" despite the fact I wasn't on low carb before this.

Effects:
-Hunger: Doesn't seem as high as first week, but still seems bumped up above baseline.
-Pumps: Definitely an increase in muscle hardness and vascularity is a bit freaky. I won't be snapping pictures of my inner thighs ( :ROFLMAO:), but the level of vascularity I have in the legs is beyond anything I've had before. Muscle hardness seems increased quite a bit after workouts, not like a watery pump, but muscles feel "dense".
-Libido: Still up, literally.
-Performance: Strength and endurance are up a notch in the second week. I work in a very bi-weekly manner and in an emergent/open cycle style. Basically I continue to repeat similar workouts/movements every other week and don't change unless I can't match/improve performance. Prior to this I was at a point where I was getting ready to switch, but this past week had a few "surprises" so some things get to stay.

Possible Negatives:
-No more nausea.
-Maybe some acne? It is overall colder here right now (although it was nearly 80 again at one point last week....) so I am not sweating as much during training, yet I've had some increases in acne. Nothing major, but a little bit on shoulders, face and upper back. Again not much at all, but I don't usually get much anyways. Will keep note of in the future.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Noticed a bit more acne yesterday. I definitely think a very minor increase.

I demolished my cardio circuit yesterday and held a 145bpm HR. I'd been at 151-152 for a little lower pace the previous weeks. Feeling pretty solid right now.

Putting in an order for a second bottle by the end of the week. I'll extend this through November.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Noticed a bit more acne yesterday. I definitely think a very minor increase.

I demolished my cardio circuit yesterday and held a 145bpm HR. I'd been at 151-152 for a little lower pace the previous weeks. Feeling pretty solid right now.

Putting in an order for a second bottle by the end of the week. I'll extend this through November.
Adding AE back in as well?