Olympus Labs Insider

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Olympus Labs Insider

Welcome fellow demigod members

We at Olympus Labs are here to provide you with proven and clinically dosed supplements to take you and your training to the next level.

With the new EP1C UNLEASHED exploding onto the market we have many more surprises to come. This was just the beginning. We can confirm that our first new release will be within 1week. And, just to add to this fun, the first 30 buyers will receive a free product.

Please head over to our website www. Olympus-labs.com and sign up to the insider list for all the latest information and update for new releases.

To start of one of many surprises of what is to come, we will bring you a well known ingredient that will act as not only as a test booster but also adaptogen, help maintain healthy cortisol levels and many more but at full clinical dosing per serve.

We at Olympus Labs pride ourselves on providing the best supplements at affordable prices.

Welcome to a new era of Demigods

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice, get in on the inside scoop and maybe get some free product in the process!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Giving the ppl what they need/want!!! Get in the know now!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Too good to miss out guys

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure this is going to make people feel like it's Christmas already....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait! I'm sure those are going to be some exciting products.
^^this
Olympus labs always delivers the best products at the best prices

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To anyone who does not see the insider link pm CJ and we will manually add you to the list

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just PM me your full name and email address. Too easy guys

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's it man

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I signed up for the insider. Kinda excited to see what you guys are going to put out. People talk very highly of your products on here

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something else that I've noticed, if you close the newsletter pop the first time you visit, it
doesn't seem to pop back up the next time you visit.

I actually had to open another type of browser (i use 2 different browsers) to find the pop up
again, because on the 1st browser I had closed the pop up the first time i visited the stie.

Also, Many browsers have built in pop up blockers which can make it frustrating.

So just a suggestion guys. Add a link to your newsletter signup somewhere on your webpage.
Something that can be found easily as a secondary way of signing up other then the pop up.

:beerchug:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe that was nutraplanets this one is ours

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
The announcement is going to be made this Friday, correct?

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Im frequently checking Olympus product request topic in a hope of a new announcement. Its great to see its going to happen soon. I hope the stores are euphoric as i am and come with some sales, bogos and coupom codes.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Be ready guys

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There should now be a form to sign up if you haven't yet.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can u post a link sorry I'm being dumb right now wanna make sure I don't miss it

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Just checked Olympus website. Are you serious? We were waiting for an hormonal or hormonal enhancer product and you gave us ginseng? Ginseng? Seriously, its frustating.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just checked Olympus website. Are you serious? We were waiting for an hormonal or hormonal enhancer product and you gave us ginseng? Ginseng? Seriously, its frustating.
These are all coming, some underneath the OL line and some underneath a sister brand. No reason to be disappointed. You will be quite surprised with all thats in store. We have never disappointed. LJ100 is a fantastic viable option and the data is both great and backed by numerous studies.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, what's the sister company of OL?
It's still in the works, but thats where all the hardcore stuff will go. We do have our DHEA series which will launch underneath the OL name, but other things including OSTA will run underneath that brand to separate the two.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Longjack100!!! I snatched up a bottle real quick!! Recent blood work showed I had high SHBG so this is a God send. No pun intended ;)

I'm gonna start it right away

Currently running unleashed capsules and 25mg elim1nate daily on my cut. This should be the finishing touch!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's still in the works, but thats where all the hardcore stuff will go. We do have our DHEA series which will launch underneath the OL name, but other things including OSTA will run underneath that brand to separate the two.
Ahhh, gotcha... carry on then :)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Longjack100!!! I snatched up a bottle real quick!! Recent blood work showed I had high SHBG so this is a God send. No pun intended ;)

I'm gonna start it right away

Currently running unleashed capsules and 25mg elim1nate daily on my cut. This should be the finishing touch!
LJ100 plus El1minate would be a nice little combo.

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
The sister company will be selling products in affiliate store - like Orbit and Nutriverse, for example - or in its own website? If you going to sell products only in your website would be great to have as option international First Class shipping.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just picked up a bottle of LJ100!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not the product I was hoping for but still a great deal. Will make a great addition to my next PCT. you guys have never let me down before so I am sure it will work great. Hopefully I was one of the first thirty. Fingers crossed. Lol. Excited to hear about Andros coming!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha you expected what? Actually I love your candid comment. If I was waiting for something innovative I'd be disappointed too but I wasn't really expecting anything.

As for OL, I'm expecting those hardcore stuff be really hardcore! Very smart separating the grey product market off.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
guys this awesome deal is still active but not for long!!!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the suggest cycle length of LJ100? Any need to come off? 12/4? Just curious if there's a solid guideline or not