Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dear Gawd this thread is annoying.

6 pages of useless smut. lol

Back OT ...
Cool product - when is the release date?

Thanks

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I got mine in the mail, must of got it on Saturday.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Got my Derma Fury in today..

I'll get my log setup tonight and will start tommorow!!

Thanks to everyone at Olympus!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Got my Derma Fury in today.. I'll get my log setup tonight and will start tommorow!! Thanks to everyone at Olympus!
Yessir !!!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to these reviews. OL is doing the "Damn Thang"

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Olympus needs to slow down, my list keeps growing of all of the things I want to try lol

I need more time!!
No ****! Haha. Same here!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
On mine now check out my log in cycle info.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are the DermaFury logs? :D

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I had a crazy ass dream that I drank my DermaFURY and it tasted amazing.

But it was so good that I drank it all in one sitting so I ran to get my on cycle support supplements after trying to make myself throw up.

Crazy dreams haha.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there is also crowbar46

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Thanks - how about some unsolicited ones? You know, from people that have no reason to pimp? LOL Come on fellas.
Your a very special person!! Lol

I'll tell you the truth on this product, I have no affiliation to Olympus. I'm your average guy trying to make gains bro..

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks - how about some unsolicited ones? You know, from people that have no reason to pimp? LOL

Come on fellas.
Crowbar bought the product the others are sponsored, I believe warrior737 also bought it

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Crowbar bought the product the others are sponsored, I believe @warrior737 also bought it
Yeah, I've got a log under "Ostarine+ Epic Review and Important Info" in the main OL forum. I've since dropped the Ostarine, and I'm running 62.5mg./day DermaTrest+ 200mg./day DermaFury on a recomp/cutter. Come check it out.

Crowbar

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
im running a log as well. i just upped my dose to 2 pumps a day, starting to get some headaches on the second dosage though.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
im running a log as well. i just upped my dose to 2 pumps a day, starting to get some headaches on the second dosage though.
Where are you applying? If your bending over rubbing it on your feet, it could just be the blood rushing to your head lol jk

I am starting 2 pumps today.. 1am - 1 pm

warrior737

Awards
Thanks - how about some unsolicited ones? You know, from people that have no reason to pimp? LOL

Come on fellas.
I am running this product for 4 weeks. I was going to start a log on the stack I'm doing but started running it and never logging it. Im just super impatient sometimes. I am going to be running 2 bottles. Right now I am applying at 1 pump split 12 hrs apart (2 pumps a day). I should be starting my other bottle with in the next few days. This is like day 10-12? I think. I defiantly like this product. I feel like I'm drying out and I have been noticing some big strength gains but it isn't the only compound I'm running. I'm running it like a lean bulk cycle. I will definitely buy this again. Ill start a log and link it tonight.

warrior737

Awards
I have had 0 headaches. You may need to up your water?

Your not licking your hands after application right.... NOT SRS.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I have had 0 headaches. You may need to up your water? Your not licking your hands after application right.... NOT SRS.
I started with more water today I do a gallon a day usually. I'm at a gallon right now and it's only 4:30pm est here. Feel a little better I'll see after I apply it now and lift.