Olympus Labs DermaFURY loggers needed!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
will do, what do you want the dosage to be ? one pump a day , two a day ?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
What do u think of stacking this with TheOne for a recomp?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

warrior737

Awards
I bought a bottle durmafury from PHW and the site said it was in stock. After receiving my order without the bottle. I called them. They told me its a pre order sale and should ship in 5 days. Now this is 2 weeks ago. Fast forward a bit and now supposedly going to ship this week. WTF. Sort of ridiculous. Im ready to get a refund.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I bought a bottle durmafury from PHW and the site said it was in stock. After receiving my order without the bottle. I called them. They told me its a pre order sale and should ship in 5 days. Now this is 2 weeks ago. Fast forward a bit and now supposedly going to ship this week. WTF. Sort of ridiculous. Im ready to get a refund.
Haha, yah that happens on PHF. They should be getting to you soon.

That's just my guess though.

warrior737

Awards
Haha, yah that happens on PHF. They should be getting to you soon.

That's just my guess though.
Yeah. Its not a big deal. Just that it wasn't as advertised. What a pain. Originally I thought it was lost in shipping cause they told me the whole order shipped. Then replied it was a preorder sale and there site wasn't up to date. Hopefully I get it soon. I wanna add it in to what I'm running. Realistically it only means I can use a lil more Mgs a day for the rest of my run which is sort of a good thing if I ever receive it. LOL

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Its not a big deal. Just that it wasn't as advertised. What a pain. Originally I thought it was lost in shipping cause they told me the whole order shipped. Then replied it was a preorder sale and there site wasn't up to date. Hopefully I get it soon. I wanna add it in to what I'm running. Realistically it only means I can use a lil more Mgs a day for the rest of my run which is sort of a good thing if I ever receive it. LOL
Warrior, same here. I ordered from PHW and have gotten NOTHING but a runaround! Oh, they went ahead and charged my debit card a week and a half ago, but no product! It's a mistake I'll never repeat!

Crowbar

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about your experience, they get it in today.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Warrior, same here. I ordered from PHW and have gotten NOTHING but a runaround! Oh, they went ahead and charged my debit card a week and a half ago, but no product! It's a mistake I'll never repeat!

Crowbar
It's happend to me too guys. Not with OL products, something else.

warrior737

Awards

Crowbar
Same here. Shipping was super fast for the rest of the order but no fury and no heads up was a little upsetting. I will order from them again but I will do a lil more digging before its in my cart.

It's happend to me too guys. Not with OL products, something else.
Maybe this is a regular thing for them?

Sorry about your experience, they get it in today.
Nice. I look forward to checking this product out.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
It's good to have pre-orders but it's good if the company has a big disclaimer saying, hey, this is just pre-order.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the miscommunication from the retailers guys. We will pass it on to them and make sure they make the pre-sale more clear in the future, at least for Olympus labs' products.

We appreciate the feedback.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Sorry about the miscommunication from the retailers guys. We will pass it on to them and make sure they make the pre-sale more clear in the future, at least for Olympus labs' products.

We appreciate the feedback.
Liked!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Do we know if this has shipped yet?
I don't know..... :D

Just riding THE1 right now. Can't wait till this mofo kicks in! YEEEEHAWWWW!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Lmao, gunna go check my mailbox and look for that Derma today!
I was thinking the same thing!

BTW wtf are these "Answers" below our names now? Lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Someone asked yesterday, not sure if they got an answer.
It says you have two answers!

What good are answers if they can't even answer my question?!

Damn answers.... Haha...

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Where do you see this?
I'm not seeing it on my mobile app..

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

warrior737

Awards
BTW received my dermafury last night. The stuff smells great. I want to use it as after shave. LOL. the amount you receive when you look in the bottle and the weight of it is deceiving. Also tricky to gauge the pump. I did have a question for one of the reps. I have a 2 year old at home. I was thinking that the best place to apply this product would be somewhere my skin is not exposed for him to touch. Any thoughts?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
thighs

suresha

Awards
  • Established
looking foward too seeing these reviews....... curious minds want to know.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today I'll prob start Sunday , do you want it to be used daily or lifting days only ?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Lucky MF lol

Lolol it's about to be on ! Just what I needed to get me jump started ! what could I use that is cheap for on cycle support ? I have a little organ shield left but not enough for 30 days.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 Pump Chump?! Lol jk bro

I'd run at least 2 pumps a day..
At least that's my plan so the bottle should be an even 30 days..
2 pumps per day would cut your bottle at 15 days

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
1 Pump Chump?! Lol jk bro I'd run at least 2 pumps a day.. At least that's my plan so the bottle should be an even 30 days..

Lolol I'm going to start my log up tonight can't wait really. I think one pump pre is going to be good it's different from formeron , diff compounds, it smells great though I know that.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
60 pumps per bottle I thought? I'll have to double check I guess.

Edit: 60ml, gotcha, glad you told me that! Thanks
I'd start off with 1 pump and then up it two if needed. The whole point is to establish a proper dosing protocol which everyone can implement.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'd start off with 1 pump and then up it two if needed. The whole point is to establish a proper dosing protocol which everyone can implement.
Understood, Will do, I'll get the link up tonight.
I'm guessing mine might show up today..

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Are these threads getting mixed up?

I'm seeing posts deleted and mix matched threads now?