Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's very cool ! Plus I'm sure it's saves you good $$$
Not as much as you may think, about 20%-25% max. It's more about not getting junk, the raw materials have a certificate and I really know what's in the end product.

As I said before, I still use designer pills like 4-AD, as you simply can't produce them on your own.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Understandable , i mean your basically cutting out the middle man unless companies synthesize their own RC's

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day: 91

-No morning wood, lethargy, force feeding, bloat
-Got Tianeptine powder, made a batch with propylene glycol, 1 hour after taking 12.5 mg, lethargy gone
-Took yesterday 0.5mg Arimidex, today again, thinking that high estro is to blame for lethargy and bloat (4-AD converted to estro)
-after taking AI, pissing like a horse

Shoulder

Seated Smith Military Press behind neck( still hate it)
143lbs x5/7/8

Front raises with Olympic BB + 14lbs each side
9/8 ( try this, your eyeballs will explode)
BB only 2 seconds hold at eye level: x8

DB Lateral Raises
33lbsx2 5 (horrible form)
22lbsx2 10 (optimal form)
27.5lbsx2 8 (good form)

DB Bent-Over Rear Deltoid Raise , with head resting on bench
33lbs 9/8 (bad form)
22lbs (hold 1 sec) x8

DB Bent-Over 1 Arm Deltoid Raises
44lbs x8 (bad form)
27.5lbs (hold 1 sec) 8/8

Rope Face Pulls (starting to like them)
61.5lbs x7/8/7

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better body through chemistry! Lol. Nice lifts! Watch the arimidex dosage. You don't want to crush your estrogen. Man, I'd like to see you get bloodwork.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better body through chemistry! Lol. Nice lifts! Watch the arimidex dosage. You don't want to crush your estrogen. Man, I'd like to see you get bloodwork.
Would like to have bloodwork too. Only 8 days left of bulk, then PCT, will survive it without.

Kenpo, would you cut in PCT? I mean, most people would say it cant be done.
My Plan is:

1-4 Torem 120/80/80/80
1-5 Exemestane 12.5mg if needed
2-5 Ostarine 5-8mg
1-x MK-677 50mg
1-4 ITPP 100mg Subling
1-4 GW-501516.

Keeping protein and fat high, carbs low at 300 kcal deficit + enforced cardio HIIT

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kenpo, would you cut in PCT? I mean, most people would say it cant be done.
In PCT I never dropped calories for a cut. Ate as if I was still in the bulk.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day: 93

Lethargy, bloat, force feeding and high BP forces me to abort my bulk 7 days early.
I decided to start PCT now.

Conclusion:
Weight before bulk: 216 lbs
Weight after 42 days of bulk: 234.5 lbs
Weight gained:18.5 lbs

Compounds used:
LGD-4033 dosing week: 5mg-12mg/ 15mg/15mg/18mg/12mg/12mg
MK-677 dosing: (used it already for two month before bulk cycle, first at 25mg, later 50mg) 80mg/80mg/80mg/50/30/30
4-AD as test base: (used it the last 3 weeks) 400mg split x day 400/400/400
Anastrozole: used in the last week only two days at 0.5mg

Supplements:
Huperzine-A 200mcg 2-3 times a day, Subling. Vit B-6, Fishoil, Coconut oil, Casein, Whey, BCAA, Citrulline, Arginine, Glutamine, Matcha

Training:
4-5 times a week (mostly 4 times) 45min to 1 hour x day, with some exceptions, no cardio

Diet :
Clean food, no macros counting, 4-5 protein shakes, 1 cheat day per week with alcohol and chocolate and to many carbs. Caloric-plus estimated 1500 kcal, totaling 4600-5000 kcal x day

Gains:
Gains are pronounced and visible, could move more weight with each trainings session. Can't evaluate fat gain, as I'm bloated like a puffer fish.

Sides:
Sides started by week 2 and got worse over the weeks. Libido got down, no appetite, light sensitivity (no idea why), BP up and lethargy. The addition of 4-AD to counteract lethargy was not a success. Antidepressant like Tianeptine helped only short lived and I was using it for pre workout motivation only 2 times.

Upcoming PCT will be:

Torem 120/80/80/80
Exemestane 12.5mg eod if needed
Ostarine 5-8mg till end (not recommended for everyone, in my case, it doesn't shut me down even at 20mg)
MK-677 30mg
later in: DAA at 3g x day
L-dopa 3 capsules mornings

Keeping calories high during pct , lots of protein, lower on carbs and higher on fat. Will do a cutting cycle later with a separate log.

Stay tuned...

CJNator

Awards
Day: 93

Lethargy, bloat, force feeding and high BP forces me to abort my bulk 7 days early.
I decided to start PCT now.

Conclusion:
Weight before bulk: 216 lbs
Weight after 42 days of bulk: 234.5 lbs
Weight gained:18.5 lbs

Compounds used:
LGD-4033 dosing week: 5mg-12mg/ 15mg/15mg/18mg/12mg/12mg
MK-677 dosing: (used it already for two month before bulk cycle, first at 25mg, later 50mg) 80mg/80mg/80mg/50/30/30
4-AD as test base: (used it the last 3 weeks) 400mg split x day 400/400/400
Anastrozole: used in the last week only two days at 0.5mg

Supplements:
Huperzine-A 200mcg 2-3 times a day, Subling. Vit B-6, Fishoil, Coconut oil, Casein, Whey, BCAA, Citrulline, Arginine, Glutamine, Matcha

Training:
4-5 times a week (mostly 4 times) 45min to 1 hour x day, with some exceptions, no cardio

Diet :
Clean food, no macros counting, 4-5 protein shakes, 1 cheat day per week with alcohol and chocolate and to many carbs. Caloric-plus estimated 1500 kcal, totaling 4600-5000 kcal x day

Gains:
Gains are pronounced and visible, could move more weight with each trainings session. Can't evaluate fat gain, as I'm bloated like a puffer fish.

Sides:
Sides started by week 2 and got worse over the weeks. Libido got down, no appetite, light sensitivity (no idea why), BP up and lethargy. The addition of 4-AD to counteract lethargy was not a success. Antidepressant like Tianeptine helped only short lived and I was using it for pre workout motivation only 2 times.

Upcoming PCT will be:

Torem 120/80/80/80
Exemestane 12.5mg eod if needed
Ostarine 5-8mg till end (not recommended for everyone, in my case, it doesn't shut me down even at 20mg)
MK-677 30mg
later in: DAA at 3g x day
L-dopa 3 capsules mornings

Keeping calories high during pct , lots of protein, lower on carbs and higher on fat. Will do a cutting cycle later with a separate log.

Stay tuned...
Well man it was a good ass log, maybe you were sensitive to the LGD but either way I can't wait to see your cutting log. How long will you be running GW and the other thingy?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well man it was a good ass log, maybe you were sensitive to the LGD but either way I can't wait to see your cutting log. How long will you be running GW and the other thingy?
I think, that my blood lipids were not in the optimal range before the cycle. As the cycle progressed all blood values suffered and lead to sides.

Cutting cycle starts in 6-8 weeks, a while after PCT.

For cutting I have in mind 8 weeks of ITTP, MK-677 and GW. Will not using any SARM, PH or AS to give my receptors a rest.

Thank you for your support, I'll stick around looking at your progress.

CJNator

Awards
I think, that my blood lipids were not in the optimal range before the cycle. As the cycle progressed all blood values suffered and lead to sides.

Cutting cycle starts in 6-8 weeks, a while after PCT.

For cutting I have in mind 8 weeks of ITTP, MK-677 and GW. Will not using any SARM, PH or AS to give my receptors a rest.

Thank you for your support, I'll stick around looking at your progress.
Nice and yea they definitely would need a rest. Thanks man I'll be here too!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
If bulk is what you want I'd say osta for your joints, GW, and MK 677. That sounds good. I heard LGD and osta can't be ran together for some reason but I would do your research on that, I'm no expert.

CJNator hey bud do you know anyone who has ran this yet ^^ i will be starting this soon but with dermacrine as well and i can seem to find anyone who has tried it.

CJNator

Awards
CJNator hey bud do you know anyone who has ran this yet ^^ i will be starting this soon but with dermacrine as well and i can seem to find anyone who has tried it.
Do you mean run Osta, GW, and MK677? If so then no but what would your goals be while on it?