Old Forrest kratom by Straight Up Kratom

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finished off the last of the green Malay tonight. Will post up final reviews of both samples soon. Will also post a link to new log when old Forrest yellow arrives.
Thanka looking forward to it.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would you like to know.
You should have gotten a yellow, green,white and red. Depending on what sampler pack you picked up.
Those are the ones I got. I’d like to know which ones are more for energy, relaxation and euphoria. Basically trying to figure out which ones are more suited for exercising vs chilling out.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those are the ones I got. I’d like to know which ones are more for energy, relaxation and euphoria. Basically trying to figure out which ones are more suited for exercising vs chilling out.
Everybody has small variations on their preferences. Red definitely for bedtime or total veg mode, green is probably the most common for exercise (original white was also a good one for the gym as well); white Hulu is a great social and energetic blend, and my new favorite. I cannot speak for the old Forrest yellow yet, but their original yellow is one of my favorites, very versatile.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everybody has small variations on their preferences. Red definitely for bedtime or total veg mode, green is probably the most common for exercise (original white was also a good one for the gym as well); white Hulu is a great social and energetic blend, and my new favorite. I cannot speak for the old Forrest yellow yet, but their original yellow is one of my favorites, very versatile.
Thanks. This is what I was needing to know. I’ve used Yellow a few times and even at 1g it gives me what I’m looking for. Nice motivation with good focus and a little kick.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. This is what I was needing to know. I’ve used Yellow a few times and even at 1g it gives me what I’m looking for. Nice motivation with good focus and a little kick.
No prob. Yellow at higher doses has nice pain killing and Sedative effect. Very versatile.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Big thanks to @macedog24 and StraightUpKratom for this logging opp of Old forest green Malay and white Hulu.
These new Old Forest blends set the bar for the discerning kratom user. The potency from older, more mature trees is evident upon first dose. Even the smell has a more appreciable difference, aged and cured to perfection.

Old Forest White Hulu:
White blends have never really been a go-to for me so I was a bit skeptical of white Hulu. Needless to say it is now my favorite kratom product! First off, the duration was the longest I had experienced from kratom, ever. White Hulu seems to encompass the best effects of both yellow and super green. It is a VERY socially energizing blend. Mood enhancement is spectacular and coupled with it’s long duration it is going to be hard to beat.

Old Forest Green Malay:
Greens are one of my favorite daytime blends. I love the energetic buzz these produce. Green Malay is very similar to super green, although more potent. Less of a dose is needed to produce the same effects. So all in all, a very potent green blend. The duration is typical for a green. I would definitely use this to replace other green blends as you can get away with less (or go with more if that’s how you roll ). Green Malay is a heavy hitting green that excels for daytime use.

I purchased another bag of white Hulu and also one of the old Forest yellow. Quite excited to see how the yellow stacks up to the white Hulu. I will post the link for my unsponsored yellow log here when it arrives.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took 1g of super green and 1g of white and it was very stimulating. Really nice for PWO.