Old bottle of XI-KT, what is ml to mg conversion?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I have this bottle and figured it was time to put it to use. But not sure on mg dose for 1ml. Also the dropper has marks on it but not ml markings. I used half dropper this morning to play it safe but I assume a full dropper is 1ml??

Anyone know what the deal with this is? I know bottle says 1ml a day but I'm not sure what mg that is, or how much the dropper holds.

Thank you

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've read it is 85mg/ml, and yes a full dropper is 1ml. You can also buy a more accurate oral syringe if you feel the need. 1 to 1.5ml per day.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I've read it is 85mg/ml, and yes a full dropper is 1ml. You can also buy a more accurate oral syringe if you feel the need. 1 to 1.5ml per day.
But isn't 11-KT usually dosed at 250mg? I would need almost 3ml/day. That seems like a lot

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11-Keto Oral or TD? Oral would be dosed higher than transdermal and need to be dosed multiple times per day. Also the transdermal would be more of a timed release throughout the day and more effective at a lower dose due to the half-life of the compound. Much like 7-Keto which is non-hormonal that I have used.

In studies I have read about 7-Keto the they used 100mg oral and the group lost 6.2 pounds compared to the placebo group at 2 pounds. I would start at 1ml per day and gauge how I felt and the results I was achieving, and then reevaluate. You probably could go up to 250mg without any issues, but err on the side of conservation.

1.5ml would be 127.5mg
2.0ml = 170.0mg
2.5ml = 212.5mg
3.0ml = 255.0mg

So, if you were to start out with 1ml for the first week to see how you respond, then gauge and increase if you like to 1.5ml. That's what I would do. I don't think you would need to get close to 3ml for a successful cycle of this.