old bottle of M1T found

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I found an old bottle of M1T (60 tabs 5mg each)
I've never used M1T, just forgot I ordered it all that time again.

After hearing about the incredible power M1T has to shut you down BAD, I'm wondering what to do with it.. :08:
Thinking about doing a 2 week cycle @ 10 to 15mg ED
or only taking 5 to 10 mg Pre workout..

What would you do?
I have Clomid and Nolva on hand.

Thanks!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
why wouldn't you run it? low dose, stop when or if sides become too much. 10mgs a day would be nice to start with, divided doses.....8 to 10 hours apart or like you said maybe just 10 pre w/o

purelife1

why wouldn't you run it? low dose, stop when or if sides become too much. 10mgs a day would be nice to start with, divided doses.....8 to 10 hours apart or like you said maybe just 10 pre w/o
listen to the clown..he may look silly with all that makeup but he knows what he is talking about:fest30:

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Thanks

Thanks guys! I will listen to the clown.. :fest30: :silly:
I'm probably going to do a 2 week cycle @ 10-15mg ED (if I like it I might stretch it to 3 weeks)

Egilhard

Egilhard

Awards
I was thinking of a 15mg ED @ five weeks for my cycle of old M1T. Might bump it to 20mg ED. Think thats too long?

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of a 15mg ED @ five weeks for my cycle of old M1T. Might bump it to 20mg ED. Think thats too long?
Ok I get it.. :silly:
I read somewhere it was extremely bad for your liver.. more so than other methylated compounds.. and it shut you down extremely hard.. I guess I needed some reassurance.. and got it :D

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They recommend a test type product with m1t. I'm actually running 10mg now. It makes me so tired! I have some old 4ad (original) that i started running with it. Running out of everything.

UKStrength

They recommend a test type product with m1t. I'm actually running 10mg now. It makes me so tired! I have some old 4ad (original) that i started running with it. Running out of everything.
Running Test with M1T is a really good idea, I do it on all my cycle but use Dermacrine instead of 4ad, the DHEA works well for me :)