OL INSIDER: IMPROVED CU + FREE SAMPLE + RAFFLE

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
My shipment of the new CU arrived late Monday, yesterday was (fasted) cardio. Trying out the new CU this morning. The Strawberry-Kiwi flavor is ok. We will see what the increased J Regina potency brings to the table here shortly :)

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
tried the kiwi-strawberry. the focus was good as was the energy, probably the best I have had for a workout. However the taste left a lot to be desired. I was burping CU for hours afterwards. I also ended up with a bit of some GI issues (have not been able to stray far from a bathroom sine this morning). I had tried the old version Krushed Kandy (I had 5 samples) and it was great. So maybe I will open the tub of the new formula KK flavor I bought and try it to see if it was the flavoring, or the new "formula" that caused my issues. I will give this kiwi another try later too, to see if something else was causing the issues. I hate to throw out the opened tub, but it is no good if it gives me GI issues. :(. If you see the other, unopened Kiwi-Strawberry tub go up for sale you will know what the results were :(.

Danus

Danus

Awards
Only pre workouts that have messed with my stomach have been superdump max (thanks to a boatload of magnesium) and OG Jekyll and Hyde together (too much caffeine in one go).
Feedback looks good in the focus department from the past few pages of reviews. Got me itching to try it but my tubs are still on the sailboat to Australia.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tried the kiwi-strawberry. the focus was good as was the energy, probably the best I have had for a workout. However the taste left a lot to be desired. I was burping CU for hours afterwards. I also ended up with a bit of some GI issues (have not been able to stray far from a bathroom sine this morning). I had tried the old version Krushed Kandy (I had 5 samples) and it was great. So maybe I will open the tub of the new formula KK flavor I bought and try it to see if it was the flavoring, or the new "formula" that caused my issues. I will give this kiwi another try later too, to see if something else was causing the issues. I hate to throw out the opened tub, but it is no good if it gives me GI issues. :(. If you see the other, unopened Kiwi-Strawberry tub go up for sale you will know what the results were :(.
Sorry to hear about the GI distress, but happy to hear focus/energy was top notch!

Considering the only change to the active ingredients has been upping the potency of the J. Regia extract, and I haven't heard of flavoring causing significant GI issues, my bet is this was a one-off situation. I'd give it another shot before giving up on it!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My guess would be GI distress from the Alpha-GPC. Anything else you taking with choline?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The winner of the raffle and new owner of a DemiGOD stack is thebigt:You_Rock_Emoticon:

The runner up prize of the full unveiling of the OR1GIN formula goes to NoAddedHmones:swordfight:

Thanks to all for their participation in this promo, another sale is coming very soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The winner of the raffle and new owner of a DemiGOD stack is thebigt:You_Rock_Emoticon:

The runner up prize of the full unveiling of the OR1GIN formula goes to NoAddedHmones:swordfight:

Thanks to all for their participation in this promo, another sale is coming very soon.
hot damn...you have just made my day!!!

:fest30:

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established

Congrats thebigt !! and to all of the winners!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the GI distress, but happy to hear focus/energy was top notch!

Considering the only change to the active ingredients has been upping the potency of the J. Regia extract, and I haven't heard of flavoring causing significant GI issues, my bet is this was a one-off situation. I'd give it another shot before giving up on it!
My guess would be GI distress from the Alpha-GPC. Anything else you taking with choline?
Unless there is something significantly different (outisde of the stronger regina and flavor) between the old Krushed Kandy (which I had good results with) and the new formula Kiwi-Strawberry, then it is the flavor. I have been a fan of OL but to be honest am feeling a bit worried staring at these 5 tubs of the new CU that I may not be able to use now. I really hope it is not the flavor and it was a one time fluke. But as I am sure you can imagine I am nervous about trying again, since it pretty much ruined my day yesterday. And I would not have even suspected the CU except for the constant burping of that flavor for hours, even long after I finished my workout, post-workout shake and post-post meal.

How much artificial sweeteners are there in the Kiwi flavor compared to the Krushed Kandy? I know that I am sensitive to certain artificial sweeteners, but since the KK flavor didn't give me any issues I didn't think twice about it for the other flavors.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unless there is something significantly different (outisde of the stronger regina and flavor) between the old Krushed Kandy (which I had good results with) and the new formula Kiwi-Strawberry, then it is the flavor. I have been a fan of OL but to be honest am feeling a little less of a warm and fuzzy right now. I (mistakenly) stocked up on the new CU. I really hope it is not the flavor and it was a one time fluke. But as I am sure you can imagine I am nervous about trying again, since it pretty much ruined my day yesterday. And I would not have even suspected the CU except for the constant burping of that flavor for hours, even long after I finished my workout, post-workout shake and post-post meal.

How much artificial sweeteners are there in the Kiwi flavor compared to the Krushed Kandy? I know that I am sensitive to certain artificial sweeteners, but since the KK flavor didn't give me any issues I didn't think twice about it for the other flavors.
try the lemon rox...I've used 2 tubs of it and the flavor is good-not terrific but not bad, just a tinge of aftertaste that I really don't mind, I just take a drink of crystal lite after and it's totally gone...

I've tried samples of mango and kk and didn't really like them at all....lemon rox is my go to!!!

as far as flavor goes I would use mango and kk if lemon rox weren't available even though I don't care for the taste---the effects are worth it, imo.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I don't love KK, but after the first couple I sort of grew to like it. It tastes like no candy I have ever eaten LOL, but it doesn't have any negative impacts. the Kiwi I tasted an odd after taste while drinking it that only intensified through the workout (despite my intra). But I am going to give it another shot as it is already opened, so either I use it or toss it (and I strongly dislike waste).

I have 2 tubs of Lemon and 1 tub of KK (both new formula), so 5 total (including the 2 Kiwi tubs). I stocked up big time, which in hindsight I should not have. I knew the old KK was great, so I dove in w/o looking. That is on me. I just wish I had ordered a different flavor. I am going to see if I can get samples of the Lemon before I open it, but am not sure if that is possible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't love KK, but after the first couple I sort of grew to like it. It tastes like no candy I have ever eaten LOL, but it doesn't have any negative impacts. the Kiwi I tasted an odd after taste while drinking it that only intensified through the workout (despite my intra). But I am going to give it another shot as it is already opened, so either I use it or toss it (and I strongly dislike waste).

I have 2 tubs of Lemon and 1 tub of KK (both new formula), so 5 total (including the 2 Kiwi tubs). I stocked up big time, which in hindsight I should not have. I knew the old KK was great, so I dove in w/o looking. That is on me. I just wish I had ordered a different flavor. I am going to see if I can get samples of the Lemon before I open it, but am not sure if that is possible.
my money say's you will be fine with the lemon rox, it really isn't bad at all...I like it a lot more than the sample of kk that I tried!!!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Muhahaha nopeee

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
my money say's you will be fine with the lemon rox, it really isn't bad at all...I like it a lot more than the sample of kk that I tried!!!
I will give the Kiwi another shot tomorrow (I need to know for my own peace of mind too) before I open the Lemon tub. But I did pick those up based on your recommendation earlier :).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will give the Kiwi another shot tomorrow (I need to know for my own peace of mind too) before I open the Lemon tub. But I did pick those up based on your recommendation earlier :).
lol...I stand by the lemon rox, it is a little gritty with a very slight after taste, but overall considering the ingredients that are included in CU I think they did a decent job on flavoring of the lemon rox....let me know what you think!!!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
lol...I stand by the lemon rox, it is a little gritty with a very slight after taste, but overall considering the ingredients that are included in CU I think they did a decent job on flavoring of the lemon rox....let me know what you think!!!!
I have Kiwi queued up for tomorrow. I will give Lemon a shot after that. :D

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I have an update to provide. I have to apologize to GNO and OL in general. I tried Kiwi again this morning and while it did upset my stomach a little (very little, just burped the flavor a couple of times about half way through my workout) I have not had a recurrence of the GI distress that plagued me on Wednesday and I only just recovered from last night (36 hours later). I am not sure what caused my problems, I incorrectly pointed fingers at CU because the only change I knew of was the CU. I am here to apologize for that reactionist behavior on my part.

I further want to add that my workout today was one of the most intense, focused, energy packed workouts as I have had in quite some time. I cannot express enough how much fun I had with my workout. It was one of those where I would put the weights down from a set and seconds later was ready to go again, or more correctly wanting to go again. I repeated last week's shoulder workout, but upped the volume (sets and reps) on every exercise (I did lower the weight from last week a little to hit the higher volume #s). No fatigue, mental or physical, which is impressive considering I did not get to bed until much later than normal last night, so I was running a bit low on sleep compared to my regular sleep cycle.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have an update to provide. I have to apologize to GNO and OL in general. I tried Kiwi again this morning and while it did upset my stomach a little (very little, just burped the flavor a couple of times about half way through my workout) I have not had a recurrence of the GI distress that plagued me on Wednesday and I only just recovered from last night (36 hours later). I am not sure what caused my problems, I incorrectly pointed fingers at CU because the only change I knew of was the CU. I am here to apologize for that reactionist behavior on my part.

I further want to add that my workout today was one of the most intense, focused, energy packed workouts as I have had in quite some time. I cannot express enough how much fun I had with my workout. It was one of those where I would put the weights down from a set and seconds later was ready to go again, or more correctly wanting to go again. I repeated last week's shoulder workout, but upped the volume (sets and reps) on every exercise (I did lower the weight from last week a little to hit the higher volume #s). No fatigue, mental or physical, which is impressive considering I did not get to bed until much later than normal last night, so I was running a bit low on sleep compared to my regular sleep cycle.
Glad it was not CU and you're killing your workouts!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you read that right, CONQU3R UNLEASHED has been View attachment 138670
We didn't think it was possible either, but we found a way:clap2:

THE B3ST JUST GOT B3TT3R
CONQU3R UNLEASHED has been Sup3r-charged with a more potent extract of J.Regia
- Amplified Focus & Energy
- Designed for hardcore DemiGods & DemiGoddesses

View attachment 138671
Olympus Labs has achieved the unthinkable by sourcing a more potent extract of J.Regia. As hard as it is to believe, with the refining of the J.regia extract and proprietary aspects of the stimulant blend, CU will deliver even better focus and energy!
Rest assured, we have not changed or removed anything from the overall formula. You will still get the same insane pump and performance from CU that you have come to love. The only difference will be, even sharper focus and intense energy.

The Insider sale will drop next Tuesday. Make sure you are signed up for our newsletter at www.olympus-labs.com to get notified when the sale goes live.

CONQU3R UNLEASHED & CONQU3R UNLEASHED STIM FREE will be the only items on-sale,
No code will be needed to activate the discount.

WA1T, that's not all..
- Each order will receive 10 free Hydro3 sample (4 caps each) - while supplies last
- Post your order # in this thread to go into a draw for a FREE DemiGod stack (CU, ENDUR3 & TR1UMPH - $135 value)

Expires midnight August 16th - Don't miss out.
I was fortunate to win the demiGod stack [CU,ENDUR3 & TR1UMPH] guess what I just got?

big thanks to GNO and the guys at Olympus labs!!!!

man that jug of tr1umph is huuge!!!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump for more experiences with the upgraded blend

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was fortunate to win the demiGod stack [CU,ENDUR3 & TR1UMPH] guess what I just got?

big thanks to GNO and the guys at Olympus labs!!!!

man that jug of tr1umph is huuge!!!
Good to hear you received it! A review of the products would be appreciated:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear you received it! A review of the products would be appreciated:)
you bet...thanks again!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This guy would know since he is the OL Brofessor of BroScience :study:
lol...my kind of guy!!! jebrook and I have been talking, really good guy!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Every damn insider I never have the money at the time. All of these damn sales occur at the worst time....haha gotta take care of that family stuff first! When I DO have the extra money, nothing is on sale. hah

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Every damn insider I never have the money at the time. All of these damn sales occur at the worst time....haha gotta take care of that family stuff first! When I DO have the extra money, nothing is on sale. hah
just check this thread occasionally...GNO let us know in advance this sale was coming.

it seems like every 3 months or even less OL has a sale!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You two have fun now...
lol...seriously, there are probably 30 guys on this forum who I have talked with that I truly respect...you will be happy to know that several of them are associated with Olympus labs, yourself and jebrook included!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
lol...seriously, there are probably 30 guys on this forum who I have talked with that I truly respect...you will be happy to know that several of them are associated with Olympus labs, yourself and jebrook included!!!
Awwwwwww.....I feel a little warmer on the inside just reading this :):):) haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Anabolics 1318
Olympus Labs 1
Olympus Labs 30
AntM1564 Supplements 196
Company Promotions 38