OL INSIDER: IMPROVED CU + FREE SAMPLE + RAFFLE

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tried Mango for the first time. Very mild flavor but enjoyable. Maybe the slightest hint of a chemical aftertaste but barely noticeable at all. Also took 6 caps of Hydro and 2 caps of FD2. Going to blow my shoulders the eff up like balloons here in a bit. I feel like a PR might be on the way. BTW this J. Reg extract definitely kicks in quicker than before.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Just tried Mango for the first time. Very mild flavor but enjoyable. Maybe the slightest hint of a chemical aftertaste but barely noticeable at all. Also took 6 caps of Hydro and 2 caps of FD2. Going to blow my shoulders the eff up like balloons here in a bit. I feel like a PR might be on the way. BTW this J. Reg extract definitely kicks in quicker than before.
What kind of stim feeling would you compare it to?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of stim feeling would you compare it to?
Definitely stronger stim feeling than before. Could feel it quicker. Felt pulse quicken. No queasy feeling or butterflies like with some stims. Still smooth and clean energized. Hydro and CU combined made stoopid sic pumps. Shoulders were pumped in about 3 sets. Hammered on em for a solid hour and fifteen with only 90 second rests occasionally. Felt like I could've gone for another hour if I had the time.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely stronger stim feeling than before. Could feel it quicker. Felt pulse quicken. No queasy feeling or butterflies like with some stims. Still smooth and clean energized. Hydro and CU combined made stoopid sic pumps. Shoulders were pumped in about 3 sets. Hammered on em for a solid hour and fifteen with only 90 second rests occasionally. Felt like I could've gone for another hour if I had the time.
YES dude! I can't wait to try this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
order #3975

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Order #3982, fingers crossed to win something. Even the 10 sample Hydro packs lol.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Order #3982, fingers crossed to win something. Even the 10 sample Hydro packs lol.
Congrats bro, you won 10 Hydro3 sample packs :afro:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats bro, you won 10 Hydro3 sample packs :afro:
:stooges:

speaking of which, I am eager to try them!!!

Callmealex

Awards
ORDER: #4002

I'm excited to see how the new CU performs compared to the version before. I admit the version before didn't leave me 100% sold but since Lj100, the new Test1fy and IGNIT3 have all worked well for me I'm giving this another go.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Order: 4010

Late to the party, but just in time :)
sparks2012 You said you wanted to try CU, this is the chance!!!

:D

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still a little time left, so get those orders in and your order # posted for a shot to win the DemiGOD stack!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
CU finally hit the west coast - great feeling getting home from work andopening a box with 40 free Hydro3 packets!
Very excited to try my new CU tomorrow morning.....I think I'll go into the gym early....;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CU finally hit the west coast - great feeling getting home from work andopening a box with 40 free Hydro3 packets!
Very excited to try my new CU tomorrow morning.....I think I'll go into the gym early....;)
lucky dog...I don't think my package has even been sent yet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I opened it to smell it - if it taste half as good as it smells.....yeah buddy!
ok, I see what you are doing....:amish:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG - Last day to get in on this sale.

I don't want to see anyone doing this tomorrow ....:pat:

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Just to note - CU did NOT disappoint! Back and bis; loooong workout w/heavy weights for high reps. Did better than in a long time. Great stim effect. Not a head rush/jittery/crashing kind of stim. Rather more like a why not add some weight/reps kind of stim. Got my session done in record time too. Great energy and focus. This is a good one for sure!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Just to note - CU did NOT disappoint! Back and bis; loooong workout w/heavy weights for high reps. Did better than in a long time. Great stim effect. Not a head rush/jittery/crashing kind of stim. Rather more like a why not add some weight/reps kind of stim. Got my session done in record time too. Great energy and focus. This is a good one for sure!
I agree. Had some samples and share your assessment of its effectiveness. So much so when this sale came up I jumped on it :). Although I have a tracking #, UPS still does not report having received the package, so no idea when mine will arrive (but I still have a couple of CU samples left, so its all good :)).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Had some samples and share your assessment of its effectiveness. So much so when this sale came up I jumped on it :). Although I have a tracking #, UPS still does not report having received the package, so no idea when mine will arrive (but I still have a couple of CU samples left, so its all good :)).
my package with CU is on the same slow boat from china that yours is on, lol.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
my package with CU is on the same slow boat from china that yours is on, lol.
yup, 25+ hours since they sent me the UPS tracking # and UPS still says it doesn't have the package. LOL Guess it will get here eventually?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to wait at least a few more days until I pick a raffle winner...I want to hear some more reviews ;)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for feedback bro, am proud of this stim blend

Reactions: GNO
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am going to wait at least a few more days until I pick a raffle winner...I want to hear some more reviews ;)
few days????...some of us might not even get it until next week, lol.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
few days????...some of us might not even get it until next week, lol.
finally got a tracking/shipping estimate from UPS. Mine will be here next Monday :DI do have some of the old formula that I am using and like, so I can compare to the new (once it arrives :)).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I said a few more days...I will wait for you, how's that?
great news...tracking# says expected delivery date is tomorrow...unfortunately I don't get mail until between 4:30 and 6pm. and I workout in mornings....oh well, I will try 1 scoop as soon as I get it and let you know!!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
great news...tracking# says expected delivery date is tomorrow...unfortunately I don't get mail until between 4:30 and 6pm. and I workout in mornings....oh well, I will try 1 scoop as soon as I get it and let you know!!!
color me jealous :p. Mine still says "Monday by End of Day" LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
color me jealous :p. Mine still says "Monday by End of Day" LOL
lol...don't be jealous of me...be jealous of those guys who already got theirs...I am:popworm:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
package just came...I got a sample of manic mango so I mixed it up and am drinking it down....only using 1 scoop = 1 sample pack because I worked out this morning and am only drinking it as a trial run to see what it is like...tomorrow morning I will be using a full 2 scoops before workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
boom...30 minutes later I am alert and mentally focused...wide awake after a days work out in the sun!!! definitely feel the stim effect from just one scoop-it hit me harder than 3 ignit3 do. I kinda got the tingles like from BA and would have thought BA was included if it wasn't on the label. I can't wait to try 2 scoops in the morning....wasn't impressed with the mango flavor, fortunately my tub is lemon rox.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still going strong 1.5 hour later!!!

I can definitely feel increased stim and mental focus/alertness.

good stuff OL..:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeaahhhh budddy :fool2:
after about 2 hours my appetite was insane...fortunately my wife made lasagna from scratch...mmmm

going to have to work it off in the morning.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
after about 2 hours my appetite was insane...fortunately my wife made lasagna from scratch...mmmm

going to have to work it off in the morning.
I take it you thoroughly destroyed your workout then

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I take it you thoroughly destroyed your workout then
I see you didn't add a question mark...so it is a statement rather than a question...a statement I fully agree with btw.

2 scoops CU and 4 hydro was very nice, great energy and focus and for sure the best pump I have had in long time...veins were poppin!!!

good stuff, OL...I am a believer!!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you didn't add a question mark...so it is a statement rather than a question...a statement I fully agree with btw.

2 scoops CU and 4 hydro was very nice, great energy and focus and for sure the best pump I have had in long time...veins were poppin!!!

Sweet as thebigt. Thanks for giving CU a shot. :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sweet as thebigt. Thanks for giving CU a shot. :bigok:
I've used the og, love that the lemon rox flavor is still the same....I was commenting on the additional stim and focus effect of the upgraded version, and adding hydro makes it over the top for pumps!!!

Reactions: GNO
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

46087588.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really liking the upgraded CU!!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be drawing a name for the bonus DemiGod stack tonight.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xR1pp3Rx Anabolics 1296
Olympus Labs 1
Olympus Labs 30
AntM1564 Supplements 196
Company Promotions 38