OK, The Reason Why I Like RD's Over UTT

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simply throwing this out there for any one who is curious.

Bottom line? RD's are just more hassle free and easier to use.

Instead of holding the liquid in your mouth under your tongue wondering when long enough is enough all awhile liquid is building in your mouth as saliva is adding up. You can just drop a rapid dissolve tablet there and hold it till it's gone. When gone, time is up. As simple as that. No worry about the syringe dropper and that. Just that tab and go.

Yeah, it's that simple. Think of it like as a dip of Copenhagen. It enters via the mucosa membranes in the mouth.

Just figured I would share that thought.

On that note, our RD's are about to get even better. They'll still be RD's, just improved.

Stay tuned my friends.

Cheers

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have some alpha mass and decavol on the way ;)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for info bro

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for the Power Hardening Stacking:

1-andro 2 caps
Decavol 3 caps

i can down one cap of each at the same time?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for the Power Hardening Stacking:

1-andro 2 caps
Decavol 3 caps

i can down one cap of each at the same time?
If by down you mean hold them under the tongue till they dissolve then yes you could get away with 2 at once if you wanted. Ideally you would wait about 15 min between caps though. Personally I don't take my doses all at once but try to spread them out evenly across the day. This way I have constant levels of hormones rather than high peaks and low troughs of them. For the stack you mentioned I would likely dose it like the following

1andro - am & pm
Deca - am, about an hour later than 1andro unless I was working out then dose about 30 min after 1andro or just post workout. 2nd dose around lunch, and 3rd pm.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If by down you mean hold them under the tongue till they dissolve then yes you could get away with 2 at once if you wanted. Ideally you would wait about 15 min between caps though. Personally I don't take my doses all at once but try to spread them out evenly across the day. This way I have constant levels of hormones rather than high peaks and low troughs of them. For the stack you mentioned I would likely dose it like the following

1andro - am & pm
Deca - am, about an hour later than 1andro unless I was working out then dose about 30 min after 1andro or just post workout. 2nd dose around lunch, and 3rd pm.
thanks Copycat.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Simply throwing this out there for any one who is curious.

Bottom line? RD's are just more hassle free and easier to use.

Instead of holding the liquid in your mouth under your tongue wondering when long enough is enough all awhile liquid is building in your mouth as saliva is adding up. You can just drop a rapid dissolve tablet there and hold it till it's gone. When gone, time is up. As simple as that. No worry about the syringe dropper and that. Just that tab and go.

Yeah, it's that simple. Think of it like as a dip of Copenhagen. It enters via the mucosa membranes in the mouth.

Just figured I would share that thought.

On that note, our RD's are about to get even better. They'll still be RD's, just improved.

Stay tuned my friends.

Cheers
I agree. In addition to being more convenient, I think that they are more effective as well. The liposomal delivery nice, but I much prefer the cyclodextrins.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all, look into the AMS sub forum or check out our Facebook page; the new Chrome Series RDe's are out! Same line up as before, still rapid dissolve, but now with a huge improvement on delivery leading to nothing less but an incredibly effective process being even more effective! Gotta say, I'm pretty stoked about this!