Ok peeps....let me back in the game!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to shorten the GILF list and spend some of that time in the gym old man!
Hahahaha that is comical! You know damn we the GILF lift will do nothing but grow Bro!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got access to a 24hr. gym?
Yes I do! And an old school gym at that! Lots of plates, just have to get motivated enough to either start at 0445 in the morning before a 12.25 hour shift....or at 7:15 PM After a 12.25 hour shift

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And to add a note....I just started Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu....that will be the majority of my Cardio

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes I do! And an old school gym at that! Lots of plates, just have to get motivated enough to either start at 0445 in the morning before a 12.25 hour shift....or at 7:15 PM After a 12.25 hour shift
Both

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for those of us with physically demanding jobs I highly recommend 1st thing in morning...if I waited until after work it would be easy to make excuse of being to tired or sore or both, lol. it aint easy being 60!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for those of us with physically demanding jobs I highly recommend 1st thing in morning...if I waited until after work it would be easy to make excuse of being to tired or sore or both, lol. it aint easy being 60!!!
Physically demanding jobs have a way of deterring even the toughest folks. It's all about balance and motivation. This hobby isn't easy for anyone so if you can push through it says wonders for any man or woman.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old school are the best. Not any left around me.
you got this. Just get into a routine! Remember you are the FireTitan!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great Advise!