OG just checking in

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been away from the game for a bit for health reasons. I've been a member here since 2003 and ran almost every compound you can. So if anybody has any questions about any AAS or fatburners etc feel free to ask

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
welcome back
was ur health reasons due to anabolics?
no need to answer if the vs question is too personal.
thought on t3 ?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back. Still cycling?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember you being on alot of sh*t, not far out from a competition and then went MIA

Gauston

Awards
Been away from the game for a bit for health reasons. I've been a member here since 2003 and ran almost every compound you can. So if anybody has any questions about any AAS or fatburners etc feel free to ask
Familiar with 1 Andro? Specifically Blackstone Labs Chosen 1? I’m currently 4 days in and wanting some thoughts from others who may have used this product. Thanks and welcome back! You’ve been a member since ‘03 and this is my first post!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Familiar with 1 Andro? Specifically Blackstone Labs Chosen 1? I’m currently 4 days in and wanting some thoughts from others who may have used this product. Thanks and welcome back! You’ve been a member since ‘03 and this is my first post!
Start your own thread and ask away. Andros aren't aas bro, this man is speaking of real gear.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Have you had experience with actual 1-Test? If so what was the ride and gains like? I’ve heard the pip is next level.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you had experience with actual 1-Test? If so what was the ride and gains like? I’ve heard the pip is next level.
1test base and cyp both have some pretty bad pip. I would just get the base powder and make a td. Not worth it imo.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
1test base and cyp both have some pretty bad pip. I would just get the base powder and make a td. Not worth it imo.
That’s a shame, I’d heard some good things about DHB and can get cyp but if it’s really not worth the pain I won’t bother.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use to brew it myself 3%ba 15% bb no real pain. It's kinda of like running tren not a real size gainer but strength and vascularity.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
welcome back
was ur health reasons due to anabolics?
no need to answer if the vs question is too personal.
thought on t3 ?
I was on t3 with levels super low I bounced back to normal range in approx 6 weeks. I was running 100mcg ed

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on t3 with levels super low I bounced back to normal range in approx 6 weeks. I was running 100mcg ed
awesome, what could possibly go wrong if you run t3?
at max dose 75 mcg for 2 month

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
awesome, what could possibly go wrong if you run t3?
at max dose 75 mcg for 2 month
You will suppress you natural production for a bit but nothing terrible that I can think of and I've ran it numerous times