Rope Pulldowns:
65x12x3

Decline Rope Curls:
22.5x12x3

Planks:
3 1min sets

Pikes:
3x10

Very solid day and my back just might grow a little!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_9703.JPG

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright its been one hell of a roller coaster since I was last on task here but in my absence:

Hit a DL PR of 525x5 Honestly competition pushed this forward and it was a mistake to do belt less but no injury lol

Hang Clean PR 305lbs. My collarbone died but thats ok. Tried 315lbs but I cant catch it quite yet. I can pull that shizz to my chest though.

Went hiking over the weekend a stuck a 4in knife through my wrist......wont be deadlifting for awhile but I will be trying bench tomorrow!

I finally dropped down to 220 and honestly it doesn't look too shabby! Loving the way things are going and will update FD2.0s effects shortly.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hefty PR bud. Also, that hang clean

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Good job! Amazing feeling!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hefty PR bud. Also, that hang clean
Man I tell you it was work!

Good job! Amazing feeling!
Thanks gal!

Big updates coming folks. I had a free week to give to my gf out of the blue but it was time well spent! Getting back on the wagon and ready to keep killing this log! I can't believe how great I've been feeling!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another huge PR today! Gosh I have sucked at my updating but I will be weighing in tomorrow as I feel large. Clothes are tighter but more are my midpoints than around my joints. Abs are indeed visible and I am feeling myself just a bit! Ive used many supplements to date and FD 2.0 has me in quite the awe. Im curious to see how creatine complements this during my weight gaining cycle but for now I may shift towards another recomp as my cals are still high as crap in my mind.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders and Abs

7min Warmup on the Rower
UE Dynamic work

Hanging Clean:
135x5
225x5
245x3
275x3
295x2
305x1 Actually pulled it up to my chest
315x0x2 Missed this twice
315x1 BOOM!!! Finally got under this SHIZZ in time to catch and stand!!! UP YOURS SHORT PEOPLE!!

Seated Db Press:
85x5
100x6x4

Db Lat Raises:
30x12x3

Bb Front and Back Press: Press Bb from chest up overhead then down behind the head. Thats one
135x6x3

Seated Db Shrugs:
85x15x4

Banded FacePulls:
Black Band 20x5

Db Upright Rows:
50x12
60x12x2

Cable Pulldowns:
65x12x4

6-Ways:
12x10x3 Delts were on fire!!!

Abs are a secret lol

Huge PR for me and Im pretty sure I sprained my wrist lol. Oh well I pulled that **** and can put that pursuit to rest for a little while longer. To achieve such a lift at more than 10lbs less than when I started feels pretty darn good!

Currently running FD2.0 at 4 caps a day and taking the weekends off. Total War Pwo just finished up today. Modern BCAA, and Chaos and Pain Protein. Nothing too crazy and my diet has been consistent and well worth it so far. Im actually still eating almost anything I want with all the calories I have.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its been a rough one yall. Logging sucks when things just arent going your way. Ive been around just sitting down and recapping gets away from me sometimes. With that said major update as far as body and feeling goes. Today was one of those rare days where you push the limits and you feel good about yourself.....well press a bit further and up the damn mountain because todays session was sick and I dare anyone else to get some!

1-mile jog to the gym for my WmUp

80 BW pullups

Bb Rows:
135x10
225x10
315x8x3 Well ****

Close Grip Landmine Rows: just counting the added 45lb weights
90x12
180x10
225x10
270x8x3

Meadows Rows:
90x12x3

H.S. High Row/Pulldown:
150x10x3

Seated D-Link Rows:
160x12
200x10
260x10x3

Inverted Rows:
15 reps for 3 sets

Bb Curls:
135x8x4

Seated Alt Curls:
50x8x4

This workout was jam packed and I completed this much volume in less than an hour. Talk about keeping things moving! I honestly havent had this great of a back workout in quite some time!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Overall I couldnt be dissappointed in the least with my run! I am down to my last few days after running 3 bottles worth and taking the next month off from FD2.0 to give the system a rest. During my weight lost trials I am down to 220 and I have been able to hold it effortlessly and cant wait to crush the buffet friday!

Strength: I have seen some real increases in my working weights as I follow a linear progression overall and am ready to max out soon.

Power: Havent tested yet

Endurance: Workload and volume increases have lead me to a thicker and much more stable frame. The physique aint mad either.

Cardiovascular: I honestly do believe my ability to hold aerobic exercise modes has increased quite a bit. I just hate the same cardio over 15mins bottom line.

No negatives to report! I was able to make it through without injury amidst some big work changes and 2 nephews coming into the world. Lifes good and I will be doing a training log soon to keep the progress rolling.

Pics coming soon!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea buddy! Great progress!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_9975.jpg

Back has stayed thick and haven't loss any size that I can see

IMG_9970.jpg

Pose is different but I'm glad the obliques are trying to come out more. Last year I felt like I was just thin in comparison to this year. Still plenty of time left to fine tune.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good bro. Your lat spread is ridic!