Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

AR1MACARE PRO
At Olympus Labs, we are constantly striving to provide the very best supplements possible, to cultivate the next generation of Demigods. With every generation, evolution must occur. And to that end, we continue to evolve as well. To facilitate this purpose, we have improved upon the industry leading, “on cycle” therapy supplement, Ar1macare Pro, to provide even better protection and support. Similar to its predecessor, it is an all-in-one formula featuring five potent matrices to maximize your gains. As you would expect from Olympus Labs, Ar1macare Pro contains the ideal doses of these compounds to aid your metamorphosis into a Demigod. Olympus Labs is proud to bring you, the evolution of Ar1macare Pro!

Key Benefits:
Healthy liver support
Estrogen elimination
Prolactin elimination
Hormonal optimization
Healthy cardiovascular support

Dual Support Anti-Aromatase Complex
Ar1macare Pro features not one, but two anti-aromatase compounds, Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione at 50 mg and Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid at 100 mg to eliminate estrogen and provide cortisol control.

Both of these ingredients are proven to inactivate aromatase. Unlike competing products, our anti-aromatase matrix provides sufficient doses of each ingredient to avoid the need for multiple products for adequate estrogen blocking.

Liver Fortification Matrix
Even more impressive is our liver fortification matrix, including 1200 mg of NAC, 200 mg Celery Seed and 200 mg of Tudca.

NAC is well known to be the antidote to acetaminophen overdose. High doses of acetaminophen causes a loss of glutathione with increased formation of reactive oxygen (ROS) and nitrogen species. This oxidative stress can be seen in prohormone use. NAC increases glutathione and decreases the formation of ROS. However, the main cause of liver damage from methylated compounds is caused by cholestasis otherwise known as bile back-up. We have included a hefty dose of Tudca, a proven liver care agent, which has been shown to be able to treat cholestasis.

Celery seed has two functions; one as an antihypertensive compound and the other as a liver protector. This potent liver care matrix is beneficial both on-cycle and post-cycle which makes Ar1macare Pro more versatile than any other on cycle support on the market. It can be also stacked with another Olympus Labs product, TUDCA, for heavier cycles.

Hormonal Optimization Matrix
Most other companies would stop there, but not Olympus Labs. We included 10 mg of DHB (6’7 dihydroxybergamottin) and 5 mg of Bioperine.®

DHB inhibits CYP3A4, an enzyme found in the liver and intestine that oxidizes small molecules, basically decelerating the metabolization of methylated compounds in order to optimize testosterone levels. We paired it with Bioperine® for increased absorption.

Comprehensive Prolactin Control
We also included a blend of 600 mg Vitex Agnus Castus, 300 mg Mucuna Pruriens and 150 mg P-5-P, specifically tailored to control prolactin levels.

A placebo-controlled, randomized, double-blind study of 97 patients suffering from cyclical mastalgia concluded that A. castus can be considered as an efficient alternative phytotherapeutic agent in the treatment of mastalgia. In another study in 8 healthy subjects, a single dose of pyridoxine produced significant rises in peak levels of immunoreactive growth hormone (GH) and a significant decrease of plasma prolactin while serum glucose, luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and thyrotropin (TSH) were not altered significantly.

In a study of 75 infertile men, mucuna pruriens significantly improved serum testosterone, LH, dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline levels. In addition, in a study comparing L-dopa and pyridoxine, both agents were found to have similar levels of inhibition of GH secretion. These results suggest a hypothalamic dopaminergic effect of pyridoxine.

Cardiovascular Care Matrix
To round out this already impressive formula we assembled a blend of ingredients to support cardiovascular function; 1200 mg of Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg of Grape Seed Extract, 600 mg of Beta Vulgaris Extract, 200 mg of Pine Bark Extract, 150 mg of CoEnzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and 20 mg of Policosanol.

Policosanol is known for it’s ability to breakdown low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, which is the bad kind, and can also decrease cholesterol production in the liver.

Grape seed extract (GSE) is an antioxidant that has been found to possess a broad spectrum of biological, pharmacological and therapeutic activities against free radicals and oxidative stress. Furthermore, nine randomized, controlled human trials concluded GSE significantly lowered systolic blood pressure and heart rate, with no effect on lipid or C-reactive protein levels.

CoQ10 has been found to improve several cardiovascular functions, including blood pressure, serum lipoprotein concentrations (HDL & LDL) and triglycerides. Red yeast rice is another ingredient shown to lower cholesterol. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled randomized trial, 52 physicians and their spouses exhibited a 22% decrease in LDL cholesterol and 15% in total cholesterol versus a negligible reduction in the control group.

Beta Vulgaris extract, better known as beetroot extract, is a powerful antioxidant used in medical treatment of liver diseases and shown to lower blood pressure. Beetroot extract is also included in many supplements because it has performance enhancing effect in athletes.

Pine bark extract, contains bioflavonoids which are known to enhance endothelial nitric oxide (NO) synthase expression and subsequent NO release from endothelial cells. In a double-blind, randomized, placebo study, pine bark extract augmented endothelium-dependent vasodilation by increasing NO production in healthy young men.

Summary
It is clear from the aforementioned formula that Ar1macare Pro covers every angle to augment your cycle. The dual anti-aromatase complex will eradicate estrogen and the hormonal optimization matrix will further modulate testosterone levels. Ar1macare Pro will ensure your liver is protected with the liver fortification matrix. You will also benefit greatly from the comprehensive prolactin control and unmatched cardiovascular care matix. In true Olympus Labs fashion, these five matrices are all perfectly dosed to provide the best all-in-one cycle support product on the market, leaps and bounds ahead of the competition. Are you ready to become a Demigod? So then what the he** are you waiting for? Get it now!

References

Numazawa M, et al. J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-205.
Su SL, et al. Planta Med. 2009 Mar;75(4):351-5. doi: 10.1055/s-0028-1112214. Epub 2008 Dec 19.
Kennon J. Heard N Engl J Med. 2008 Jul 17; 359(3): 285-292.
Al-Asmari AK, et al. Evid based Complement Alternat Med. 2014; 2014:890842.
Madhavi D, et al. Natural Medicine Journal (ISSN 2157-6769)
Shukla, KK et al. Fertil Steril. 2009 Dec;92(6):1934-40. doi: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2008.09.045. Epub 2008 Oct 29
A.R. Carmichael. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2008 Sep; 5(3): 247–250. Published online 2007 Nov 17. doi: 10.1093/ecam/nem074
Delitala, G et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1976 Mar;42(3):603-6
Janikula, M. Altern Med Rev. 2002 Jun;7(3):203-17
Bagchi, D et al. Toxicology. 7 August 2000, Vol.148(2): 187-197, doi: 10.1016/S0300-483X(00)00210-9
Feringa, HH et al. J Am Diet Assoc. 2011 Aug;111(8):1173-81. doi: 10.1016/j.jada.2011.05.015.
Mohseni, M. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2014 Oct 5;16(10):e16433. doi: 10.5812/ircmj.16433. eCollection 2014.
Verhoeven, V et al. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2013; 13: 178. Published online 2013 Jul 18. doi: 10.1186/1472-6882-13-178
Kapli, V et al. Hypertension. 2015 Feb;65(2):320-7. doi: 10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.114.04675. Epub 2014 Nov 24.
Nishioka, K et al. Hypertens Res. 2007 Sep;30(9):775-80.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
This looks great! Can't wait for the 4th to roll around.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
WOW ....The best Cycle Support on the market

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Yep, get your wallets ready folks!
Some killer deals are on the way for ALL OL products, as well as the new releases.

Between the new Ar1macare Pro for on cycle, and new SUP3R PCT for post, you've got complete OTC solutions.
Absolutely

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Is the Anti-Aromatase Complex in the new Ar1macare PRO enough to combat a wet PH such as OL Trest?

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Also how does the new Ar1macare PRO compare to CEL Cycle Assist excluding the Anti-Aromatase Complex.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Also how does the new Ar1macare PRO compare to CEL Cycle Assist excluding the Anti-Aromatase Complex.
I used to be a BIG fan of CEL's cycle assist but since the new Ar1micare formula came out I've switched over and couldn't be happier. If you take a look at the labels you'll see that Ar1macare PRO has ingredients proven to aid in maintaining your health while on cycle and most times at higher doses than cycle assist plus the addition of TUDCA, which imo is huge.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Is the Anti-Aromatase Complex in the new Ar1macare PRO enough to combat a wet PH such as OL Trest?
Personally I'd grab an extra bottle of El1minate. You may need to run 2-3 caps of El1minate + the Ar1micare PRO suggested dosing depending on how sensitive you are to estro sides and depending on your Tr3st dosing.

I've seen 75mg - 175mg arimistane work for people on Tr3st so it all depends. El1minate is cheap though and comes with a LOT of caps so you'll likely have a lot left over for another run etc.

Feel free to hit me up with any specific questions man.

yiaosen

Awards
i am actually a bit disappointed that you are still going for the arimistane here, my joints just cannot handle that stuff. apart from that the formula looks really really good everywhere, so this makes me a bit sad to be honest :(

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
i am actually a bit disappointed that you are still going for the arimistane here, my joints just cannot handle that stuff. apart from that the formula looks really really good everywhere, so this makes me a bit sad to be honest :(
We do have 2 different AIs in there not just arimistane. So you may indeed notice less issues with joint pain whilst still getting good effects from the AIs.

At the suggested dosage you get 50mg of arimistane. Do you experience joint pain at that dose or only when you go higher?

All the best man.

yiaosen

Awards
yeah 50mg is pretty much the cutoff point for me, 25mg is all i can really take before my knee hurts after a few days. i did not have the same issue with an abieta-based product i used recently.

i am still seriously considering just running a bottle at half the dose at some point in the future for non-pct reasons tbh, i really like the 'health' part of the formula. i just thought i'd mention that i am put off by the arimistane because if i personally was in the market for a stronger AI product right now, i would likely go for something like inhibit-e and that would look stupid in my olympus cupboard. i do not know how many people have that kind of issue with the ingredient, tho.

all the best to you too :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had blood drawn for my post cycle bloods. I was using Ar1micare Pro since about halfway into the cycle, interested to see the levels and how they changed from my post-LGD bloods.

Is it OK to stack Sup3r PCT with this? Seems like a lot of Arimistane at 125mg for full doses of both. It wasn't a harsh cycle at all, just SARMS and Andros.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Just had blood drawn for my post cycle bloods. I was using Ar1micare Pro since about halfway into the cycle, interested to see the levels and how they changed from my post-LGD bloods.

Is it OK to stack Sup3r PCT with this? Seems like a lot of Arimistane at 125mg for full doses of both. It wasn't a harsh cycle at all, just SARMS and Andros.
What's your overall PCT look like? You using a SERM as well?

I ask because clomid, for example, tends to raise Estro quite a bit and the extra arimistane might not be a bad idea.

100-175mg is typically used more so for something with high Estro sides like Tr3st.

If you're not on anything with the chance of high Estro sides you might experience achy joints at that dose of Arim. It really is user and compound dependent.

You could try stacking and see how you feel. Otherwise I'd stop the Ar1macare PRO and jump on Sup3rPCT to help get your test back up.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your overall PCT look like? You using a SERM as well?

I ask because clomid, for example, tends to raise Estro quite a bit and the extra arimistane might not be a bad idea.

100-175mg is typically used more so for something with high Estro sides like Tr3st.

If you're not on anything with the chance of high Estro sides you might experience achy joints at that dose of Arim. It really is user and compound dependent.

You could try stacking and see how you feel. Otherwise I'd stop the Ar1macare PRO and jump on Sup3rPCT to help get your test back up.
Yep, using Torem actually.

I might just save the rest of the Ar1macare for later :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yep, using Torem actually.

I might just save the rest of the Ar1macare for later :)
Good call. If you need anything feel free to reach out man.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
No question here, but the new profile is fantastic! Will be running this as just an overall health supplement now that I am on TRT. Current dose is 140mg of test cyp a week.

TRT + This + Dermacrine will have me feeling great again!

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have stomach issues on Ar1macare, maybe from the bioperine?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Is it a good idea to preload with some hawthorn berry 2 weeks before cycle and the run alongside the Ar1macare Pro during the remaining of the run?
Any bad interactions?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
why no SAMe?
And I agree about adding SAM-e. If you find good quality thats a great supplement. I honestly think it has it´s place in a PCT product as well.... *hint* ;)

I´ve the same problem. 50 mg or Arimistane is the very top of what I can handle.
In this case is not as problematic ´cause I use ACP on cycle and then I always have some aromatizing compounds so it´s not that big of a deal on cycle for me.
Super PCT on the other hand is a big problem, I have to go half the dosage to be able to use it.

So I would like to see a lower dose of Arimistane in both products. As said, El1minate is cheap and it´s easy to add more of just one compound.

Conclusion: Less Arimistane in both products and add SAM-e to both and I would be a happy kid :)

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
And I agree about adding SAM-e. If you find good quality thats a great supplement. I honestly think it has it´s place in a PCT product as well.... *hint* ;)

I´ve the same problem. 50 mg or Arimistane is the very top of what I can handle.
In this case is not as problematic ´cause I use ACP on cycle and then I always have some aromatizing compounds so it´s not that big of a deal on cycle for me.
Super PCT on the other hand is a big problem, I have to go half the dosage to be able to use it.

So I would like to see a lower dose of Arimistane in both products. As said, El1minate is cheap and it´s easy to add more of just one compound.

Conclusion: Less Arimistane in both products and add SAM-e to both and I would be a happy kid :)
The Arimistane can be rough on the joint yes, but even at half dose (4 caps/day) the Ar1macare Pro still provides a solid dose of the ingredients.
At 4 caps/day the dose of Arimistane is only 25mg and that dose everyone should be able to handle without sides.

But sure if you are running a Methyl based PH then you should be doing the full 8 cap dose and also include SAM-e and then the 50mg Arimistane could be an issue for some.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
The Arimistane can be rough on the joint yes, but even at half dose (4 caps/day) the Ar1macare Pro still provides a solid dose of the ingredients.
At 4 caps/day the dose of Arimistane is only 25mg and that dose everyone should be able to handle without sides.

But sure if you are running a Methyl based PH then you should be doing the full 8 cap dose and also include SAM-e and then the 50mg Arimistane could be an issue for some.
I'm lucky that the Arimistane doesn't wreck my joints even with 1mg of anastrozle a week, though my estrogen seems to go up easily. It's ran year round on TRT because the profile is amazing for health. I do wish it had SAM-e in it aswell.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm lucky that the Arimistane doesn't wreck my joints even with 1mg of anastrozle a week, though my estrogen seems to go up easily. It's ran year round on TRT because the profile is amazing for health. I do wish it had SAM-e in it aswell.
Exactly. A lot of guys run it year round just for the overall health benefits.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Saw on a site that Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid inhibits DHT conversion (Some Australian site that are selling PES Erase Pro quoted this).
Would this not be bad when running a compound as Epiandro where you want the DHT's effects.
Should the Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid (if it works as a DHT blocker) therefore not inhibit the androgen sites blocking the DHT from the Epiandro to bind to the these?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How strong is the blood pressure reducing effect with this product? I am going to embark on a super1 dhea/super 4 dhea/super dhea cycle in the next month or so, and my normal blood pressure is typically on the lower side of normal, such that when I ingest supplements that have a blood pressure lowering effect I can end up with light headedness and dizziness as a result.

I have recently purchased a blood pressure monitor so that I can keep an eye on things more closely, which will allow me to correlate any dizziness/light headedness with a change in blood pressure.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this good enough (without added tudca) for easier compounds like epi-andro and Sup3r-1,2,4?
Some people seem to advise high dose tudca for everything.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will Kingsguard be replacing Ar1macare Pro? I am looking at picking some up but if Kingsguard is coming out soon and is BETTER then I can wait a few weeks.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey OL reps, I had a question about the arimistane in this? I have been testing a low dose of this ED 3-4 caps, and noticed the mood has seemingly improved overall while researching Ostarine. Is this due to an actual improvement in Estrodiol levels?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey OL reps, I had a question about the arimistane in this? I have been testing a low dose of this ED 3-4 caps, and noticed the mood has seemingly improved overall while researching Ostarine. Is this due to an actual improvement in Estrodiol levels?
Maybe, but more likely your mood has been improved by a reduction in cortisol(stress hormone) levels.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Does this product lower BP? Would be great if it does, about to order right now. Lowering cortisol, aligning lipids, and getting better BP are all welcome.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this product lower BP? Would be great if it does, about to order right now. Lowering cortisol, aligning lipids, and getting better BP are all welcome.
Yes, CoQ10 and Grape Seed extract(GSE) are both powerful antioxidants that can lower blood pressure as well as improving lipid levels. Other keys to helping your BP on cycle are proper hydration, adequate fiber intake, and supplementing with omega 3's. Both of our cycle supports are extremely well-formulated and address all your major needs for health markers On Cycle.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Saw on a site that Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid inhibits DHT conversion (Some Australian site that are selling PES Erase Pro quoted this).
Would this not be bad when running a compound as Epiandro where you want the DHT's effects.
Should the Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid (if it works as a DHT blocker) therefore not inhibit the androgen sites blocking the DHT from the Epiandro to bind to the these?
Actually I too would be very interested in this, as I am considering a Sup3r 2 run.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Yes, CoQ10 and Grape Seed extract(GSE) are both powerful antioxidants that can lower blood pressure as well as improving lipid levels. Other keys to helping your BP on cycle are proper hydration, adequate fiber intake, and supplementing with omega 3's. Both of our cycle supports are extremely well-formulated and address all your major needs for health markers On Cycle.
Sold me, I will be running at 4 caps daily initially. Could use all the benefits. Will be ordering El1minate for the fun of it in the near future to stack with KB. I can't believe after going through supp company after company I finally found you guys.

k1ngs Guard interests me as well, but went with the recommended product this time around.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
hey guys real quick, I am actually looking at either Ar1micare pro or K1ngsguard for my dad, at a half dose daily. He is 70 and had some heart trouble due to bad cholesterol. I WISH I knew about your product earlier but would like whatever would be safest @ half dose daily as this will still improve his health. He had a heart surgery by getting a stent in his heart to improve blood flow.

I am not entirely sure if either one will be good, and if you even can recommend one, but either way, let me know! This will be on top of his heart medication.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hey guys real quick, I am actually looking at either Ar1micare pro or K1ngsguard for my dad, at a half dose daily. He is 70 and had some heart trouble due to bad cholesterol. I WISH I knew about your product earlier but would like whatever would be safest @ half dose daily as this will still improve his health. He had a heart surgery by getting a stent in his heart to improve blood flow.

I am not entirely sure if either one will be good, and if you even can recommend one, but either way, let me know! This will be on top of his heart medication.
K1ngsguard without a shadow of a doubt. Soo many benefical compounds in it (run it by his doc first of course)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Like NAH said, make sure to run it by his doc because a stent is a serious matter; particularly at his age

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Is there a particular compound between ACP and KG that specifically help with preventing breakouts or keeping more clear skin on cycle? Thanks. Happy Holidays lol. I'm getting a few bottles for a friend for a late Present.

marcone

Awards
Where can I buy this in Canada? Or what is a reliable site to buy from that has a quick turnaround time for shipping to Canada?

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
is there a shortage i missed somewhere...or just a hott ticket? went to go buy a few more bottles and everywhere is out of stock...

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on running the new Ar1macare pro with Epistane? Epistane has the potential of crushing E2 , with it's AI properties would Ar1macare be too much on the joints?