Official Millennium Sport Technologies Write-up

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
1. 22
2. Male
3. I have been using myco green to help keep alkalized and keep my body running properly while on a contest prep diet and training.
4. No previous logs.
5. I will be supplementing along side with BCAAs , Glutamine , Krill Oil, Multi-Vit, and super clean diet.
6. Yes
7. I don't train super heavy , I keep my rep range from 7-13 with nice controlled movements. I'm all about form. My diet is clean but not fully organic.
8. Berry pomegranate
9. Yes
Thanks for the app! However, this isn't the correct thread for that. This is the writeup and FAQ thread. To put in your app, please add it here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/251991-3-loggers-needed.html.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Sean, did you end up giving it a try? I was using this post-shoulder surgery and it definitely helped a great deal.
I didn't get it in time with that deal. Definetly want to try it. I'm almost out of cissus so I'll be searching around for a deal on it!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get it in time with that deal. Definetly want to try it. I'm almost out of cissus so I'll be searching around for a deal on it!
Cissus doesn't do **** compared to JMP IMO.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cissus doesn't do **** compared to JMP IMO.
I've used cissus a couple times... I wasn't sold on it tbh. It didn't work as well for me as MST's JMP along with lots of fish oil.

If I'm having really bad joint issues, I'll usually hit it from all angles, combining JMP, fish oil, and Sam-e.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I've used cissus a couple times... I wasn't sold on it tbh. It didn't work as well for me as MST's JMP along with lots of fish oil.

If I'm having really bad joint issues, I'll usually hit it from all angles, combining JMP, fish oil, and Sam-e.
I was doing a combo of JMP with E pharm joint force....it did wonders

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for Ragnorok and other write-ups.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come your products are so hard to find now. I had to order some zmk from a retailer I rarely use bc they're the only ones who had it...

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
How come your products are so hard to find now. I had to order some zmk from a retailer I rarely use bc they're the only ones who had it...
I order straight from the site, you can also order from BBing.com