Off the Chain with Ep1c UNLEASHED (Sponsored)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great looking pictures, I like to visit the Blue Ridge Parkway in VA, NC is a little far for the wife and I.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
WHERE IS THIS!!!! Amazing spot!!! I live in Va and my GF is finishing school in NC and Id love to take her there and if you and the hubby have any must go to spots there id love to hear about them!
This is in Highlands/Franklin NC....about an hr west of Asheville. This is in Nantahala National Forest. Asheville has some awesome spots too. Looking Glass Falls is a waterfall with a shallow pool at the bottom where they allow people to swim. Depending on where she is in school, I can suggest some areas that are beautiful & worth the trip.

Great looking pictures, I like to visit the Blue Ridge Parkway in VA, NC is a little far for the wife and I.
We love the Parkway. We visit Boone & Blowing Rock often & drive the Parkway.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHERE IS THIS!!!! Amazing spot!!! I live in Va and my GF is finishing school in NC and Id love to take her there and if you and the hubby have any must go to spots there id love to hear about them!
We know all the good spits in boone/blowing rock, have had family there for 20 years now. Will be glad to make you a list of must see destinations along the parkway, I think Ive hiked all of them by now!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We know all the good spits in boone/blowing rock, have had family there for 20 years now. Will be glad to make you a list of must see destinations along the parkway, I think Ive hiked all of them by now!
That would be more than APPRECIATED!!! Im a cornball and love trying finding different ways to blow my loves mind so and ideas would help alot!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
That would be more than APPRECIATED!!! Im a cornball and love trying finding different ways to blow my loves mind so and ideas would help alot!
That is super sweet. Not cornballish at all. yates84 you taking notes? ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is super sweet. Not cornballish at all. yates84 you taking notes? ��
You've been on some of those hikes, haven't you?! Alright then, no notes necessary.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love hiking in that area!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Good evening!! It was great to get back in the gym this morning. The much needed R&R paid off, and I felt great! My program is starting to switch things up a bit. So, instead of full body, today was a lower body day.

Deadlift
105x5x5

Goblet squat w/kettlebell
40x5x5

Reverse lunges w/Db's
20x5x5

Leg press machine
140x5x5

Farmer's walk w/Db's
35x5
*walked the length of the gym (down & back) ~50 standard steps*

Step up balance
10x5

*Edited to add calf raises (didn't realize they weren't here until this morning)*
Calf raises - smith machine
80x5x5

Weighted Donkey kicks w/Db
8x10x5

Captain's chair knee raises
10x5

I then went to PiYo tonight. Needless to say, my legs will feel it tomorrow! Thankfully, tomorrow is an upper body day.

Not sure how with the way I ate over the long weekend, but I managed to drop a pound & actually look a little leaner. Strength, stamina, & energy are still on the up & up though!!! Will get some updated pics up tomorrow! I am seriously loving the effects of this product.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good evening!! It was great to get back in the gym this morning. The much needed R&R paid off, and I felt great! My program is starting to switch things up a bit. So, instead of full body, today was a lower body day.

Deadlift
105x5x5

40x5x5

Reverse lunges w/Db's
20x5x5

Leg press machine
140x5x5

Farmer's walk w/Db's
35x5

Step up balance
10x5

8x10x5

10x5

I then went to PiYo tonight. Needless to say, my legs will feel it tomorrow! Thankfully, tomorrow is an upper body day.

Not sure how with the way I ate over the long weekend, but I managed to drop a pound & actually look a little leaner. Strength, stamina, & energy are still on the up & up though!!! Will get some updated pics up tomorrow! I am seriously loving the effects of this product.
Dropping weight + noticing it in the mirror + questionable weekend diet = ep1c unleashed ?

CJNator

Awards

Deadlift
105x5x5

40x5x5

Reverse lunges w/Db's
20x5x5

Leg press machine
140x5x5

Farmer's walk w/Db's
35x5

Step up balance
10x5

8x10x5

10x5

Dropping weight + noticing it in the mirror + questionable weekend diet = ep1c unleashed ?
I guess you can say that is pretty......Ep1c :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find that ep1c has me retaining weight when cals or fairly low which I take as a sign of muscle retention/gain.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I find that ep1c has me retaining weight when cals or fairly low which I take as a sign of muscle retention/gain.
This is the first time the scale has really moved since I started it. I found it very satisfying though to not be up in weight after not following my diet well this past weekend.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the first time the scale has really moved since I started it. I found it very satisfying though to not be up in weight after not following my diet well this past weekend.
It's like.y due to the hard work you did before you went for a little well deserved break.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Playing catch up. I've had my hands a little full with a sick little one at home.

Wednesday....I had a nasty headache. So, it wasn't my best workout, but I pushed through it.

Overhead squats (not my strong suite)
20x12x3

Db Bench press
15x12x3

Db row
12.5x12x3

Split squat w/Db's
12.5x12x3

Alternating shoulder press
12.5x12x3

Db pullover
15x12x3

Unilateral french press
5x12x3

Alternating curls
10x12x3

I was pretty sore Wednesday, after mainly focusing on legs Tuesday. My body seems to be accustomed to the full body workouts now.

Thursday...cardio & a little abs

Cardio...30 mins on the treadmill at highest incline

Hammer crunch
10x10x4

Side bends with kettlebell
10x10x4

I had planned on going to PiYo tonight too, but I've been dealing with some tummy issues since late afternoon (hopefully not a stomach bug). So, I decided to take it easy & not push my body too much.

Scales are still holding steady at 118lbs & I do feel leaner, but strength, stamina, & energy are still improving!!!

Now, the stress of packing for 3 people to fly across country for a week begins!! Procrastinate much?!? At least we'll have passes to the big gym nearby. This will not be a no gym vacay!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Since I said I'd update....here is a progress comparison of when I started the Ep1c Unleashed (roughly 3.5 weeks ago) & this past Wednesday. Not the best comparison because pics were taking during different times of day, and our bathroom has weird lighting depending of time of day & how sunny it is.

Attachments

CJNator

Awards
I definitely see a difference around your mid section! Not sure how to judge your arms since those are 2 different flexes but overall I see a huge difference, keep up the hard work! Also I'd love to learn how to overhead squat, it take great strength to do it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking thinner & more toned !!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you're leaner I can see it all over.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all!! I think it's a great testament to how effective the Ep1c can be. I'm leaner, although the scale hasn't moved....and my strength has increased.
CJNator I still find overheads a bit ackward & I definitely can't use much weight when doing them.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to have been quiet for a few days. We were busy flying & getting acclimated in Seattle for the week. Shew....jet lag has been tough. Finally got back in the gym this morning. My wonderful MIL got us week passes to the Seattle Athletic Club!!

PhotoGrid_1442297002455.png

This morning was a 5x5 upper body day. Between the jet lag & a new gym I felt really off, but still got in a decent workout.

Incline
65x5x2 *a bit heavy, dropped the weight*
60x5x3

T-bar rows
25x5x5

Overhead press
40x5x5

Flat fly
15x5x5

Unilateral rotation row
20x5x5

Scaption
10x5x5

Bb curl
30x5x5

Tricep push down
20x5x5

Hoping tomorrow will be better than today!! With all the hiking & walking I can tell my stamina & energy are still nice & high. It has been a huge help while my body adjusts to the time change!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like a very active vacation!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm leaving PA for Portland OR in the morning!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never been there but that is about to change, Going for work but should have time for a bit of pleasure !

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never been there but that is about to change, Going for work but should have time for a bit of pleasure !
Work sucks, I'm quitting my job. Anyone want to support me full time? I'm low maintenance, I only require chicken, whey protein and epic unleashed :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Work sucks, I'm quitting my job. Anyone want to support me full time? I'm low maintenance, I only require chicken, whey protein and epic unleashed :)
I am one of the lucky one's I enjoy my job!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am one of the lucky one's I enjoy my job!
I've got a good feeling that I will have a new and very enjoyable job here in the very near future. It will be one of the happiest days of my life to walk in my office and say "**** you, I quit!"

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I've got a good feeling that I will have a new and very enjoyable job here in the very near future. It will be one of the happiest days of my life to walk in my office and say "**** you, I quit!"
As long as I still get my Ep1c & other OL products.... :D

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Move the family to AK I'll set u up nicely!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
and they are Fluffy and Cute !!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Ummm...I'll pass on training with the polar bears. We'll leave that to Volvo!!

Today was better in the gym. Finally feeling fully acclimated here. I got through my workout quicker & was really able to focus & push this morning.

Kettlebell swings
18x12x3

Assisted pull-up/Captain chair knee raise Superset
75(assisted weight)x12x3/12x3

Db bench press
15x12x3

Bent over row
50x12x3

Goblet plié squat w/kettlebell
27.5x12x3

Concentration curls
12.5x12x3

Tricep kickbacks
10x12x3

Good mornings
45x12x3

My days are all off though. So, trying to figure out what to do tomorrow to get them somewhat back on track with my routine at home.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the circuit you got going on especially the kettle bell!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My days are all off though. So, trying to figure out what to do tomorrow to get them somewhat back on track with my routine at home.
You know what though, sometimes it's not a bad thing to change things up. I overslept Wed, so I only had time for cardio. Went in today and had a killer workout. So you never know.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
You know what though, sometimes it's not a bad thing to change things up. I overslept Wed, so I only had time for cardio. Went in today and had a killer workout. So you never know.
You are right! I took yesterday off because I was actually super sore, for a change. Still managed to walk 8 miles around Seattle though. Got up this morning & got in a great workout!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday, as previously mentioned, I decided to take the day off. I was very sore & needed it. However, we still got in right around 8 miles of walking, while exploring.

Today was upper body concentration...

Flat bench press
45x10x4

Db incline press
12.5x10x4

Db incline curl
10x10x4

Tricep push-down
20x10x4

Low cable curl
30x10x4

Skull crushers
20x10x4

Behind head pull-down
40x10x4

D-handle cable row
40x10x4

I thoroughly enjoyed this morning's workout! Doms was still very present, surprisingly, but a part of me has enjoyed the soreness. I've forgotten, while on the Ep1c, how rewarding it can feel sometimes! :) We've been averaging around 5-6 miles of walking a day, while here. Yet, I'm still full of energy. Ep1c Unleashed can help outside of the gym as well!!

Our vacation is drawing closer to an end. As much as we've enjoyed it, it will definitely be nice to get home, back on our routines, 100% back on diets, & back in our home gym!! However, I will miss being able to walk everywhere.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah walking is a big part of my lifestyle, lots of nice places to stroll where I live.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Yah walking is a big part of my lifestyle, lots of nice places to stroll where I live.
At home we have to drive everywhere. We have a good 30 minute drive to most places (nice restaurants, shopping, parks, etc). I'd relish in being able to walk every for a change. I've really enjoyed it. Country life is nice, but I've lived it for 30 years. I would welcome a change of pace at this point.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At home we have to drive everywhere. We have a good 30 minute drive to most places (nice restaurants, shopping, parks, etc). I'd relish in being able to walk every for a change. I've really enjoyed it. Country life is nice, but I've lived it for 30 years. I would welcome a change of pace at this point.
It's nice to be able to incorporate it into your commute for sure.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
It's nice to be able to incorporate it into your commute for sure.
yates84 would love being able to bike so much too. People ride bikes to & from work here a lot. We could live here, for sure!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yates84 would love being able to bike so much too. People ride bikes to & from work here a lot. We could live here, for sure!!
You haven't hit Rainy season there yet though.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
We did a lot of trekking in the rain yesterday. Didn't bother me at all & nugget had a ball splashing in all the puddles. That would be another nice change...cool & rainy from sweltering & humid as hell half the year!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a good way to cool off during a bike ride! My bike is all aluminum and carbon fiber so no worries

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a good way to cool off during a bike ride! My bike is all aluminum and carbon fiber so no worries
Cold and rainy, day after day after day. You might not see the sun for a month. It gets depressing.