Off Cycle recommendations

Ejoiner

Awards
I'm new to the world of supplements but having a blast and experiencing a tremendous amount of success in the gym (at least for me!). Currently I'm in the midst of a cycle/stack combining Hghup with Freetest and Neovar (also doing a mix of Litup preworkout and Afterglow for the post). My question is what should I do when I finish the Hghup and Freetest after (around) 4 weeks of use - should I go off everything cold turkey for a while (and if so how long) or should I switch to something else in the meanwhile (I'm thinking of Sustain Alpha which I enjoyed using a while back in late summer)?

Any advice or thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciated!

Ejoiner

Awards
Thanks - what's a natty stack (told you I was new at this!)?

S.K

Awards
I'm new to the world of supplements but having a blast and experiencing a tremendous amount of success in the gym (at least for me!). Currently I'm in the midst of a cycle/stack combining Hghup with Freetest and Neovar (also doing a mix of Litup preworkout and Afterglow for the post). My question is what should I do when I finish the Hghup and Freetest after (around) 4 weeks of use - should I go off everything cold turkey for a while (and if so how long) or should I switch to something else in the meanwhile (I'm thinking of Sustain Alpha which I enjoyed using a while back in late summer)?

I would just buy more Free Test and HGHup! Add in Drive as well :) and you will have a really good nat stack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

IMO, I would take a month or two off from the test/HGH boosters and continue with either the RPM/Drive stack or Lit up with your choice of creatine during your month or two beak. when u are ready to come back, try IGF 2. its a great product. as far as sustain alpha goes, it just depends on your goals. i only saw libido and better mood from it. if those are your goals from a test booster, then sustain is the way to go. you should try IGF 2 with Prime and sustain alpha as your summer stack.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a lot of good things out there to help you gain while between cycles. Bridge is one of them and was designed specifically for that purpose...to "bridge" you between cycles. :)

Ejoiner

Awards
Thanks for the feedback - you've given me a lot to check into and I guess I'll just experiment around. I think I might go with the Sustain Alpha + Bridge + Creatine for March/April and then go back on cycle with either the UBT or the IGF-2 + Sustain Alpha + Prime mix and see what happens. I'll keep researching since I've got more time. Thanks again for all of your input!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things about Erase, and had great personal experiences with TestForce 2 DAA, as well as HCGenerate, P6 Extreme, and lastly FREE REIGN as a all excellent choices for off-cycle adjuncts. Feel free to ask me any questions :)