OEP with caffeine?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So I took my first dose of OEP this morning. I went ahead and took the full two caps instead of starting with one. The stim effect is pretty intense which it what makes me wonder if I really should stay away from my preworkout this afternoon. The bottle says to avoid all other forms of caffeine and obviously pre-workouts are loaded with it. Should I avoid the preworkout or is it alright to continue using?

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some people react differently to different stimulants. TOo much of a stimulant is never a good thing.

Then again, when you stick your hand in the fire the first time, you're sure to never do it again.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I were you I would take 1 capsule OEP in the morning on workout days, 1 preworkout with either 1/2 or full dose of preworkout, and then 1 capsule OEP in the afternoon

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm not stim-sensitive, but I feel as long as your pre-w/o doesn't have geranium in it, then you should be ok.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I'm not stim-sensitive, but I feel as long as your pre-w/o doesn't have geranium in it, then you should be ok.
So the caffeine content of my Pre-WO should be ok?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
So the caffeine content of my Pre-WO should be ok?
As long as it's not over 200mg. I know there's 100mg of caffeine in OEP. So I agree with nattydisaster. 1 OEP morning, pre w/o drink, 1 OEP afternoon (before 5)