oep recall

Status
Not open for further replies.

d1sc1ple

Awards
So the people that got sick are all faking it because of some conspiracy that the FDA is trying to control our supplements?. Yeah, that sounds reasonable.
Learn to read I said it was most likely counterfeit bottles with questionable handling practices involved.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Learn to read I said it was most likely counterfeit bottles with questionable handling practices involved.
im thinking counterfeit bottles as well. from what everyone is sayng shipping to hawaii is really high so maybe they were made and sold there and ebay or amazon could be the reason they made it to some other places.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im thinking counterfeit bottles as well. from what everyone is sayng shipping to hawaii is really high so maybe they were made and sold there and ebay or amazon could be the reason they made it to some other places.
Other countries have been affected as well, NZ specifically addressed this already. Everyone needs to stop defending USP blindly. There is an investigation. It's not just Hawaii anymore, it's CONUS and foreign.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Other countries have been affected as well, NZ specifically addressed this already. Everyone needs to stop defending USP blindly. There is an investigation. It's not just Hawaii anymore, it's CONUS and foreign.
it's not about defending usplabs, it's about not trusting the government.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly.
Dont blindly trust our gubment
I will be the first one to say I don't trust everything the fda/gov have to say. They have an agenda to control supplements same way they do pharma. It's more profitable that way.

They also use pharses like "never let a good tragedy go to waste" ex 9/11, sandy hook, batman shooting. Always a lot of conicedences around those events.

However, as someone who has used 3 bottles of versa 1, as well as a lot of enhanced, do I want to risk the fact that this could be another govt agenda? I look at my wife and 2 daughters and realize, no I do not want to take that risk.

We put a lot of trust into these companies, but at the end of the day their number one concern is to make money. How do we know when a corner was cut in order to offer a sweet deal to consumers?

After everything I have read the last few days, I'm tempted to just throw all my sh1t away, and never look back.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be the first one to say I don't trust everything the fda/gov have to say. They have an agenda to control supplements same way they do pharma. It's more profitable that way. They also use pharses like "never let a good tragedy go to waste" ex 9/11, sandy hook, batman shooting. Always a lot of conicedences around those events. However, as someone who has used 3 bottles of versa 1, as well as a lot of enhanced, do I want to risk the fact that this could be another govt agenda? I look at my wife and 2 daughters and realize, no I do not want to take that risk. We put a lot of trust into these companies, but at the end of the day their number one concern is to make money. How do we know when a corner was cut in order to offer a sweet deal to consumers? After everything I have read the last few days, I'm tempted to just throw all my sh1t away, and never look back.
^ this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be the first one to say I don't trust everything the fda/gov have to say. They have an agenda to control supplements same way they do pharma. It's more profitable that way.

They also use pharses like "never let a good tragedy go to waste" ex 9/11, sandy hook, batman shooting. Always a lot of conicedences around those events.

However, as someone who has used 3 bottles of versa 1, as well as a lot of enhanced, do I want to risk the fact that this could be another govt agenda? I look at my wife and 2 daughters and realize, no I do not want to take that risk.

We put a lot of trust into these companies, but at the end of the day their number one concern is to make money. How do we know when a corner was cut in order to offer a sweet deal to consumers?

After everything I have read the last few days, I'm tempted to just throw all my sh1t away, and never look back.
if you have already used 3 bottles of versa 1, as well as a bunch of enhanced, and you are concerned...then i suggest you get bloods done!!! i would trust your blood test after a significant amount of use much more than i trust anything put out by the fda or any government agency for that matter...

i know there are lots of guys on this forum who get bloods done frequently, for one reason or another...i also know that usplabs gave out a ton of versa 1 in promos and have sold a significant amount of it....

if anyone who has used versa 1 and had bloods come back showing anything liver connected out of the ordinary....post it up!!!

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
if you have already used 3 bottles of versa 1, as well as a bunch of enhanced, and you are concerned...then i suggest you get bloods done!!! i would trust your blood test after a significant amount of use much more than i trust anything put out by the fda or any government agency for that matter...

i know there are lots of guys on this forum who get bloods done frequently, for one reason or another...i also know that usplabs gave out a ton of versa 1 in promos and have sold a significant amount of it....

if anyone who has used versa 1 and had bloods come back showing anything liver connected out of the ordinary....post it up!!!
Im gonna go get a referral to labcorp tommorow. Went through 6 versa 1, 2 and a half enhanced, 1 oep powder plus a bunch of samples, and several 21 cap sample bottles of purple cap oep, prob at least 5 to 6 weeks worth. Ill keep everyone updated if interested.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im gonna go get a referral to labcorp tommorow. Went through 6 versa 1, 2 and a half enhanced, 1 oep powder plus a bunch of samples, and several 21 cap sample bottles of purple cap oep, prob at least 5 to 6 weeks worth. Ill keep everyone updated if interested.
very interested...i used a bottle of versa 1 during the promo way back before usp even named it...i don't remember how close it was to using versa 1, but for some reason my liver enzymes went crazy high....my doc was so concerned he took me off trt thinking test cyp might be the cause, i started tudca and heavy doses of milk thistle and liver enzymes came down enough for him to put me on androgel....liver enzymes have since been a little high but not out of the ordinary...never could figure out why my liver enzymes blew up like that, thank GOD it was only temporary!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have any symptoms, it's just concerning to think about.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And some were bought from a major retail chain in Hawaii

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's not about defending usplabs, it's about not trusting the government.
Go out your tin foil hat on too. Jeez, there's more than 1 country reporting this. You really think the government is going to waste time attacking a tiny company?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Go out your tin foil hat on too. Jeez, there's more than 1 country reporting this. You really think the government is going to waste time attacking a tiny company?
why not waste time...they waste everything else!!!

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
i would not say necessarily that this is some big government conspiricy, nor would i say it was not. but something stinks about this whole situation, and anyone that blindly believes anything any government says is living in a fantasy world. i have no doubt people have gotten sick, but if you dont think the american government would bother putting the time or effort to use this situation to go after usp labs after the whole dmaa thing your crazy.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
And im not defending usp labs in any way either. if there is truly wrongdoing on their part than they would deserve to pay for it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would not say necessarily that this is some big government conspiricy, nor would i say it was not. but something stinks about this whole situation, and anyone that blindly believes anything any government says is living in a fantasy world. i have no doubt people have gotten sick, but if you dont think the american government would bother putting the time or effort to use this situation to go after usp labs after the whole dmaa thing your crazy.
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ya know I hope you guys are always drinking enough water to make your urine clear. I think water intake is extremely important when taking any supplement. Also remember that coffee detoxes the liver extremely well

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Ya know I hope you guys are always drinking enough water to make your urine clear. I think water intake is extremely important when taking any supplement. Also remember that coffee detoxes the liver extremely well
Hmm didnt know that about coffee. I enjoy a couple strong black coffees a day on top of 1.5 or more gallons of h2o.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
I contacted USPLABS yesterday and was informed to stop taking OEP. I asked about Versa-1 and was NOT informed to discontine using it. I have 5 bottles of Versa-1 and was a beta tester but I'm gonna quit taking it until its clear that its safe. All the powder and purple cap OEP I have were on the list of recalled UPC's.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone knows that Aegline wasn't pulled because of the hospital cases right? That's just some wild guess some Dr threw out there.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone knows that Aegline wasn't pulled because of the hospital cases right? That's just some wild guess some Dr threw out there.
Aegeline: A primary alkaloid of Aegle marmelos

"Aegle oil may be used as botanical insecticide against different stored grain insect pests causing infestation in stored wheat and pulses"

Rajesh Kumar, Ashok Kumar, Chandra Shekhar, Nawal Kishore Dubey, Raju Samant. Insecticidal activity Aegle marmelos (L.) Correa essential oil against four stored grain insect pest. Internet Journal of Food Safety 01/2008; 10:39-49.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

"Aegle oil may be used as botanical insecticide against different stored grain insect pests causing infestation in stored wheat and pulses"

Rajesh Kumar, Ashok Kumar, Chandra Shekhar, Nawal Kishore Dubey, Raju Samant. Insecticidal activity Aegle marmelos (L.) Correa essential oil against four stored grain insect pest. Internet Journal of Food Safety 01/2008; 10:39-49.
very useful, lol....i read that 12% of improrted spices are contaminated with 'filth', and possibly even salmonella with mexico and india being the worst culprits.

but this was coming from the fda, so it could be total fabrication, or a much higher percentage...

google contaminated spices, interesting stuff....or gross, depending on how much imported spices you use, lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ok so case closed. You should send that straight to the FDA doorstep so they can end this thing already.

Seriously? Common man you're making yourself look silly by spear heading this anti USP PES stuff.

It was pulled because it's was non compliant. Beyond that you and I know Jack shyt.

smokey4545

Banned
Awards
Ok so case closed. You should send that straight to the FDA doorstep so they can end this thing already.

Seriously? Common man you're making yourself look silly by spear heading this anti USP PES stuff.

It was pulled because it's was non compliant. Beyond that you and I know Jack shyt.
I don't like USP but it is quite obvious.

Maybe someone should bring up how SNS/CEL were related and how many pro hormones they sold. Talk about liver damage.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don't like USP but it is quite obvious.

Maybe someone should bring how SNS/CEL were related and how many pro hormones they sold. Talk about liver damage.
I think this is well known knowledge.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I know they received the letter because of a compliance issue but that certainly is an interesting fact about Aegeline

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
yeah, you really announced it back then, not to mention your quality issues and bunk batches. lets see how many reps really know about your company.
Point made.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So plant oil that kills bugs..... Water kills bugs.... So does hair spray and hand soap.. That doesn't kill humans, doesn't seem like too big if a deal to me. There's plenty of things out there that can be harmful to one species and totally harmless to another.

People eat God knows what in store bought meats... Let alone the hundreds of preservatives and additives in the American diet. That's not to say that the average American is a pillar of health, but id rather guzzle Oep powder or versa1 than eat a pound of chain food store bought beef.

And I'm not pin pointing you or "standing against" you.. Just playing devils advocate. You've always been very helpful and a reliable source of information to me for things unrelated to this.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So plant oil that kills bugs..... Water kills bugs.... So does hair spray and hand soap.. That doesn't kill humans, doesn't seem like too big if a deal to me. There's plenty of things out there that can be harmful to one species and totally harmless to another.

People eat God knows what in store bought meats... Let alone the hundreds of preservatives and additives in the American diet. That's not to say that the average American is a pillar of health, but id rather guzzle Oep powder or versa1 than eat a pound of chain food store bought beef.

And I'm not pin pointing you or "standing against" you.. Just playing devils advocate. You've always been very helpful and a reliable source of information to me for things unrelated to this.
The US puts things in their meat??!! Im so glad i live in a country that doesnt

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Salt kills slugs.

Don't eat salt or you will melt like the wicked witch.

Status
Not open for further replies.