OBAMACARE...JUST A SMOKESCREEN

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
this not the french revolution on madame guillotine you only bank off what Beau say you have frustration very much for the way things are but you see these comments like this only make you this thread look hate.. negating very things you hoping to one day make better
I have a lot of HATE for the scum that are ruining or Constitutional Republic. I hope whoever views this thread understands that. And like I've said before, there's not one thing any of us can do about this. Its too far gone. The only place to go for us is down before there is a hope of better.

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
I understand that you are getting at the fact people are too comfortable in their lives to care right now. But even if the entitlement feeling was gone there is still nothing that can be done to stop the globalist agenda.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
republicans have lost their minds...i saw where they are trying to make little kids clean hallways and classrooms to pay for school lunch.

look here, jack...you are anti-abortion and want to force women to have babies they either don't want or can't afford. i used to be anti-abortion for religious, moral reasons, but have changed my view. to me it is unfair to a child to bring it into the world if it is unwanted, the chances for abuse/neglect quadruple. i could give a flying fck about womens issues, i am looking out for the babies.

back on track...you want to punish a child for having the audacity to be born poor? look at the systematic effects this could have...the other kids make fun of and mentally bully that child, and the stigma carries on into adulthood. kid are known to do this sort of thing, bullying is rampant in schools.

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Dude.. Thanks to obama, Harry Reid and his goons we have this obamacare bull****

Touey

Touey

Awards
republicans have lost their minds...i saw where they are trying to make little kids clean hallways and classrooms to pay for school lunch.

look here, jack...you are anti-abortion and want to force women to have babies they either don't want or can't afford. i used to be anti-abortion for religious, moral reasons, but have changed my view. to me it is unfair to a child to bring it into the world if it is unwanted, the chances for abuse/neglect quadruple. i could give a flying fck about womens issues, i am looking out for the babies.

It is unfair to take the life of a child

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude.. Thanks to obama, Harry Reid and his goons we have this obamacare bull****
geez...don't you now by now that i am no fan of obama and the dems?

just pointing out that both sides are equally retarded in different ways.

i think america should just write in mickey mouse on paper ballots, the 2 party system has become a joke!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is unfair to take the life of a child
touey, i feel the same way....but, childraising is a difficlut endeavor that can be trying in the best of circumstances. throw in being a poor, single mom who never wanted that baby to start with and the chances of abuse and neglect go way up...i truely believe that most women know abortion is wrong, for them to make that decision they must really truely not want to have that baby. the world is a hard enough place, without being unwanted from the start, imo.

but i find it very hypocritical of republicans to be out front against abortion, and then try ro punish that same child for being born.

Touey

Touey

Awards
a soul whether old or young, having consciousness or no is still a soul, you do not have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a soul whether old or young, having consciousness or no is still a soul, you do not have a soul, you are a soul, you have a body
if we want to force women to have babies they don't want, then why punish those same babies for being born poor?

the republicans can't have it both ways!!! if they are against abortion, then they need to do more to help the poor kids who didn't ask to be born poor, and not propose legislation that would punish those children for being born.

Touey

Touey

Awards
if we want to force women to have babies they don't want, then why punish those same babies for being born poor?

the republicans can't have it both ways!!! if they are against abortion, then they need to do more to help the poor kids who didn't ask to be born poor, and not propose legislation that would punish those children for being born.
God alone has the right some poor born may do more good by far then some born rich

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
God alone has the right some poor born may do more good by far then some born rich
pay attention...i am not advocating abortion. i am advocating fair treatment of those babies whose mothers may not have wanted in the 1st place, and now the republicans want to put more disadvantage on....please get on the same page!!!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
pay attention...i am not advocating abortion. i am advocating fair treatment of those babies whose mothers may not have wanted in the 1st place, and now the republicans want to put more disadvantage on....please get on the same page!!!!
fair treating regards to life is for God alone

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fair treating regards to life is for God alone
there are rules that GOD put forth for man to follow.

ever read something called the GOLDEN RULE!!!

jesus said treat everyone the way you would treat me, if thirsty give him drink, if hungry give him food, if cold give him shelter.

Touey

Touey

Awards
there are rules that GOD put forth for man to follow.

ever read something called the GOLDEN RULE!!!

jesus said treat everyone the way you would treat me, if thirsty give him drink, if hungry give him food, if cold give him shelter.
I do not understand what you try to convey here

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do not understand what you try to convey here
there are rules of conduct that GOD gave us in regards to treatment of each other. punishing a child for being born poor is not something i think HE would condone!!!

the republicans claim to be christians, but i see nothing CHRIST like in punishing poor children merely for being born poor....blessed are the poor, for they shall inherit the kingdom of heaven.

Touey

Touey

Awards
there are rules of conduct that GOD gave us in regards to treatment of each other. punishing a child for being born poor is not something i think HE would condone!!!

it is not punishment born he whom born poor going unto the world rich in spirit/ speaking here on t abortion unfortunate post all else pales nothing to discuss until alight

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

back on track...you want to punish a child for having the audacity to be born poor? look at the systematic effects this could have...the other kids make fun of and mentally bully that child, and the stigma carries on into adulthood. kid are known to do this sort of thing, bullying is rampant in schools.
I was a lunch card kid when I was young. By the time I got to high school I was to embarrassed to not only use the card, but to hand in the form. Just didnt eat at school anymore. Id just bring bread and milk with me without my family knowing or steal some change from my dads bin and buy a chocolate milk.

The issue with bullying is that the public education system conditions children to be submissive.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
touey, i feel the same way....but, childraising is a difficlut endeavor that can be trying in the best of circumstances. throw in being a poor, single mom who never wanted that baby to start with and the chances of abuse and neglect go way up...i truely believe that most women know abortion is wrong, for them to make that decision they must really truely not want to have that baby. the world is a hard enough place, without being unwanted from the start, imo.

but i find it very hypocritical of republicans to be out front against abortion, and then try ro punish that same child for being born.
My problem is late term abortions. In one room a 8 month pregnant woman will have the baby's head taken out and they snap it and then throw it in a bucket like its just a piece of wart or something. Then in the next room a 7 month pregnant woman gives pre-mature labor and everybody is scrambling to save its life.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was a lunch card kid when I was young. By the time I got to high school I was to embarrassed to not only use the card, but to hand in the form. Just didnt eat at school anymore. Id just bring bread and milk with me without my family knowing or steal some change from my dads bin and buy a chocolate milk.

The issue with bullying is that the public education system conditions children to be submissive.
ax1 you don't have to answer, but did you have a mom and dad with good family support growing up...this makes a huge difference than with a child of a single mom who never wanted that child to begin with.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My problem is late term abortions. In one room a 8 month pregnant woman will have the baby's head taken out and they snap it and then throw it in a bucket like its just a piece of wart or something. Then in the next room a 7 month pregnant woman gives pre-mature labor and everybody is scrambling to save its life.
also there is something called infanticide...the same unborn child could legally be aborted, but if you were to hit the woman in the belly and cause the unborns 'death' then you would be prosecuted. in one circumstance it is a viable living being, in the other it is not????????????????????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it is not punishment born he whom born poor going unto the world rich in spirit/ speaking here on t abortion unfortunate post all else pales nothing to discuss until alight
so, touey...your only concern is that the child is born? once it is born you are indifferent to the hardships it must endure?

how very humane of you....... i would have expected better from you!!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The law: Woman driving to an abortion clinic gets hit by another car. The baby is killed in the accident. The driver of the car causing the accident gets charged with vehicular homicide.

Without the car accident, a few minutes later, the same woman would have had an abortion to kill the baby but no charges would have been filed.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ax1 you don't have to answer, but did you have a mom and dad with good family support growing up...this makes a huge difference than with a child of a single mom who never wanted that child to begin with.
Parents were divorced...my mother had it much harder and she raised my sister. I grew up with my father. My father always worked hard and always payed his child support with pride and even gave my sister cash all the time when he saw her.

Compared to the single mom that never wanted a child, I had it extremely good.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also there is something called infanticide...the same unborn child could legally be aborted, but if you were to hit the woman in the belly and cause the unborns 'death' then you would be prosecuted. in one circumstance it is a viable living being, in the other it is not????????????????????
Infanticide is killing the baby after its born, usually within 24 hours.

Obama's appointed "Science Czar" John P. Holdren wrote about and promoted infanticide in his book Eco-science as part of his depopulation agenda.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Infanticide is killing the baby after its born, usually within 24 hours.

Obama's appointed "Science Czar" John P. Holdren wrote about and promoted infanticide in his book Eco-science as part of his depopulation agenda.
you are correct, infanticide does interpret as killing of a newborn or infant. most states now charge first degree murder in killing of unborn fetus. i just looked up a case where a husband was charged with 2 counts of premeditated first degree murder charges for killing his wife and unborn baby.

the pro and anti abortion activists are really having a field day with this one!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Parents were divorced...my mother had it much harder and she raised my sister. I grew up with my father. My father always worked hard and always payed his child support with pride and even gave my sister cash all the time when he saw her.

Compared to the single mom that never wanted a child, I had it extremely good.
thanks...with a good family support system a child can overcome a lot of hurdles, but what about those who don't have this support at home. making them pay the price for being born poor, by doing cleaning work at school while those more fortunate jeer at them is inhumane...anyone who supports this should have their human card revolked.

kids can be very cruel to one another!!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
the pro and anti abortion activists are really having a field day with this one!!!
hey my friend why not leave off the right left agenda you to set for propagate on to and have some integrity to call it how you see it do not you worry on they taking it for no matters they will the end take it how they fee.;ll

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks...with a good family support system a child can overcome a lot of hurdles, but what about those who don't have this support at home. making them pay the price for being born poor, by doing cleaning work at school while those more fortunate jeer at them is inhumane...anyone who supports this should have their human card revolked.

kids can be very cruel to one another!!!
lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey my friend why not leave off the right left agenda you to set for propagate on to and have some integrity to call it how you see it do not you worry on they taking it for no matters they will the end how they fee.;ll
you really don't get it, lol.....the left have no standing, they are pro abortion because they say it protects a womans right to kill her unborn baby. but, it is not considered a viable living being when she kills it by abortion...on the other hand they say it is murder if someone else kills the same unborn baby, only now it is considered a viable living being with the same right to life as anyone else.

my stance has been made very clear...i am against abortion on moral grounds.

but as a human being i would rather a fetus be aborted than a woman forced to have an unwanted child, this is on humane grounds. the reason for this is i can't stand the thought of a child being mistreated and neglected. this has nothing to do with a womans freedom of choice, but rather an attempt to stop possible abuse of children.....

nothing saddens my heart more than the thought of children being abused and or neglected....i was raised catholic and i go against the church on this, is that integrity enough for you my friend? i have even debated priests on this subject and even though they don't [and can't] agree with me, they understand my position. i know GOD'S law is clear on this and could possibly lead to my damnation, but hopefully HE will know this comes from the heart.

Touey

Touey

Awards
you really don't get it, lol.....the left have no standing, they are pro abortion because they say it protects a womans right to kill her unborn baby. but, it is not considered a viable living being when she kills it by abortion...on the other hand they say it is murder if someone else kills the same unborn baby, only now it is considered a viable living being with the same right to life as anyone else.

my stance has been made very clear...i am against abortion on moral grounds.

but as a human being i wouldrather a fetus beaborted than a woman forced to have an unwanted child, this is on humane grounds. the reason for this is i can't stand the thought of a child being mistreated and neglected. this has nothing to do with a womans freedom of choice, but rather an attempt to stop possible abuse of children.....

nothing saddens my heart more than the thought of children being abused and or neglected....i was raised catholic and i go against the church on this, is that integrity enough for you my friend? i have even debated priests on this subject and even though they don't [and can't] agree with me, they understand my position. i know GOD'S law is clear on this and could possibly lead to my damnation, but hopefully HE will know this comes from the heart.
noone know the fate for others may just be that one you want life to end more help then ten of thousands men

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
noone know the fate for others may just be that one you want life to end more help then ten of thousands men
where did i say i wanted a life to end...

are you for the abuse of babies and infants...yeah, just pick them up by their feet and fling them into a wall, hows that for a good time, didn't know you were into that?

pay attention.

Touey

Touey

Awards
where did i say i wanted a life to end...

are you for the abuse of babies and infants...yeah, just pick them up by their feet and fling them into a wall, hows that for a good time, didn't know you were into that?

pay attention.
who cares is watching tom would you really speak to any one this manner enemy or friend.. you have me confused with someone out for worst interest or more but really I want best for you and all

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
who cares is watching tom would you really speak to any one this manner enemy or friend.. you have me confused with someone out for worst interest or more but really I want best for you and all
nothing in this world upsets me more than mistreatment and abuse of children...that is the point i started out trying to make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if a person is anti-abortion, then your caring about the welfare of that baby should not end with it's birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we all as a collective should have a vested interest in making sure that all children have at least the neccessities in life, if not then as a collective humans are FAIL!!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
so, touey...your only concern is that the child is born? once it is born you are indifferent to the hardships it must endure?

how very humane of you....... i would have expected better from you!!!!
to care for fellow man we should all strive our utmost though if child downtrodden life is taken we have not this opportunity

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to care for fellow man we should all strive our utmost though if child downtrodden life is taken we have not this opportunity
The thing is life is unpredictable. You can have a wanted baby and then have it be seriously neglected and abused. Then you can have an unwanted baby and it becomes a life changing experience for the parent and have the most cared for baby on the planet.

Also, there is adoption and you come up with babies that change the world such as Steve Jobs.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 2PM eastern time Obama is making a major announcement about a major last minute change to Obamacare that is supposed to effect millions of people.

Lets see what the BS is.

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
My grand mother was raped by a black man. Thanks to her strong hate of abortion she had my mother and so on..

Abortion is a disgusting thing. It is 100% murder. I'd rather give the child a chance at life whether it be a poor one, easy, hard, rich whatever. Give the child the chance to decide. Give that soul that chance to succeed. A mother not wanting the child in her stomach shouldn't have been having unprotected sex. Educate against women being easy sluts and dudes wanting to nail ever piece of ass instead of defending reasons for women to murder.

Also it is BS that it is the mother's choice and not the father.

**** abortion and anyone that considers or defends it. Those people are immoral and a part of what is wrong with humanity.

Touey

Touey

Awards
My grand mother was raped by a black man. Thanks to her strong hate of abortion she had my mother and so on..

Abortion is a disgusting thing. It is 100% murder. I'd rather give the child a chance at life whether it be a poor one, easy, hard, rich whatever. Give the child the chance to decide. Give that soul that chance to succeed. A mother not wanting the child in her stomach shouldn't have been having unprotected sex. Educate against women being easy sluts and dudes wanting to nail ever piece of ass instead of defending reasons for women to murder.

**** abortion and anyone that considers or defends it. Those people are immoral and a part of what is wrong with humanity.
I think it take much courage to tell your story right out here my friend in order that you help with others having understanding. Who know will come across this little thread and have enlightenment

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
When I was 19 I got a girl pregnant. We were dating but she thought it would ruin her schooling and career opportunity's. She told me she was gonna abort it and wanted me to pay half. I wrote her letters.. My mom wrote her letters.. Her parents letters. Begging for her to not and just let me take care and sole possession.

Well she aborted it and then had the nerve to take me to civil court for half of the bill. Thanks to my mom and her saving copies of the letters she didn't get anything. However the judge was a strong conservative and scolded her in front of everyone. I laughed the whole time. I hope that **** burns in hell with crying baby sounds for eternity.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I was 19 I got a girl pregnant. We were dating but she thought it would ruin her schooling and career opportunity's. She told me she was gonna abort it and wanted me to pay half. I wrote her letters.. My mom wrote her letters.. Her parents letters. Begging for her to not and just let me take care and sole possession.

Well she aborted it and then had the nerve to take me to civil court for half of the bill. Thanks to my mom and her saving copies of the letters she didn't get anything. However the judge was a strong conservative and scolded her in front of everyone. I laughed the whole time. I hope that **** burns in hell with crying baby sounds for eternity.
Damn...first she kills your,

Nevermind that is damn messed up

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
A child I'll never meet because its ok for a woman to murder a child. But I'd go to prison if I aborted her life...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
would you rescue a person who is dying in a fire, then walk away to let him fend for himself?

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
That makes zero sense.. And absolutely in no way compares to abortion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That makes zero sense.. And absolutely in no way compares to abortion.
touey turned this into a thread about abortion....that isn't what it was intended to be. look at the 1st post.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol. Spot on brother

look for stores to be open for 'after christmas sale' on christmas day...this year they will start out slow by opening at 6-9pm, give them a couple of years and many to most will be open at 8am. yup, greedy fools have soldout another holiday. geez, sometimes i think i live in a world of greedy idiots. the greed of american people never ceases to amaze me, i bet most of [the ones who don't have to work anyways] the american people will be thrilled to be able to shop on christmas day...yeeehaaaw....oh come all ye faithless, come worship at the alter of gottahavestuff christmas my a$$, last i checked walmart and best buy had nothing to do with the birth of christ.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol. Spot on brother
can't believe how naive the american people have become....big business and the elite have stolen our traditions and values without even a peep from the population.

should substitute...where the deer and the antelope roam..to where the sheep graze

Touey

Touey

Awards

The thing is life is unpredictable. You can have a wanted baby and then have it be seriously neglected and abused. Then you can have an unwanted baby and it becomes a life changing experience for the parent and have the most cared for baby on the planet.

Also, there is adoption and you come up with babies that change the world such as Steve Jobs.
should substitute...where the deer and the antelope roam..to where the sheep graze
you know my friend people are not sheep nor sheeple and there is no shame in having a change of views nor admitting when one has become seeing in truth something once seen half in shadow