OBAMA

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, best not to look towards those channels for news.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes we are a republic and the founding fathers had good reason.

America will never have a bush again- His brother ruined it for him. I personally don't know much about him because I believe he's a waste of time and does not stand a chance. I like Ben Carson but unfortunately he doesn't stand a chance either. If it's going to be a republican (which I highly doubt) it needs to be a fiscally conservative one- any social conservative doesn't really have a shot.

I'm all for someone who isn't a lifelong politician. I guess that leaves trump :/ he is taking way too much backlash right now and the media is making it a point to blacklist him.

Hillary's missing emails are of grave concern yet people will not bat an eye and follow down the same path we have been on.

Guess I should start learning mandarin now.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established

America will never have a bush again- His brother ruined it for him. I personally don't know much about him because I believe he's a waste of time and does not stand a chance. I like Ben Carson but unfortunately he doesn't stand a chance either. If it's going to be a republican (which I highly doubt) it needs to be a fiscally conservative one- any social conservative doesn't really have a shot.

I'm all for someone who isn't a lifelong politician. I guess that leaves trump :/ he is taking way too much backlash right now and the media is making it a point to blacklist him.

Hillary's missing emails are of grave concern yet people will not bat an eye and follow down the same path we have been on.

So much win here Afi140. I'll learn mandarin but I'll never eat a damn dog buddy.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There is little chance a republican can win, especially with the new U.S. SC ruling about id. It will either be Hillary Or Biden. The republicans will need to focus on the house for any say going forward.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I don't really care what else he does as long as he finishes pushing that bill through that gives overtime to salaried employees making under a certain threshold.

Not a fan of obamacare as it cost me the great insurance I used to have at work as they downgraded to balance the cost. Hopefully the next president reverses that crap out of here but chances are the damage is done.

This world is ran by crooks and criminals. Even if the guy I vote for gets in he is going to back stab us, just in a fashion I prefer. You know like with my favorite kind of lube. Bacon flavored-mmmmmmm

I would rate him pretty low as a president. He did inherit some issues but he failed to execute under pressure. He also focused on special groups as opposed to serving the nation as a whole. Finally his actions have helped encourage uselessness at the bottom of society rather than encouraging self reliance and personal development.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Finally his actions have helped encourage uselessness at the bottom of society rather than encouraging self reliance and personal development.
Well said, nothing I hate more than lazys looking for handouts constantly, I wish I could permanently take every handout being received by pieces of trash and put it into a fund for people who actually try and do not have things go as planned. I also hate that pieces of garbage that have done nothing in life, get free college educations while people like myself are the only one from the family that go through school and better yet medical program at a private school, funded by busting my ass. Did I ask for a damn handout? No one should get free hand outs for no reason, screw obama

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
#nohandouts #endrant hahameme1.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't really care what else he does as long as he finishes pushing that bill through that gives overtime to salaried employees making under a certain threshold.

Not a fan of obamacare as it cost me the great insurance I used to have at work as they downgraded to balance the cost. Hopefully the next president reverses that crap out of here but chances are the damage is done.

This world is ran by crooks and criminals. Even if the guy I vote for gets in he is going to back stab us, just in a fashion I prefer. You know like with my favorite kind of lube. Bacon flavored-mmmmmmm

I would rate him pretty low as a president. He did inherit some issues but he failed to execute under pressure. He also focused on special groups as opposed to serving the nation as a whole. Finally his actions have helped encourage uselessness at the bottom of society rather than encouraging self reliance and personal development.
obama has mastered what he set out to do....by polarizing the nation the attention is off the really important stuff going on!!!

UNITED WE STAND...DIVIDED WE FALL