NX PlasmaVol vs SteeleEdge/IntraXcell

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Doesen't PlasmaVol only have 9 servings @ $30.00 ? I was briefly looking through the thread and I didn't see how PlasmaVol was working.
He didnt take plasmavol it was his friend who was taking it and they were comparing their progress.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
lol Yes I did take Plasmavol and I still have a few servings left!
I really like this stuff! I have stayed around 208-212 will using it, so I guess the 15lbs gained thing was really not typical like the box says... It will bring out veins you didn't know you had thats for sure! I messed up the first month by only taking half the serving but it was still working, I seem to respond well to minimum serving sizes on most supplements.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Whats your BF right now. You one heavy sumb1tch!

Plasmavol did wonders for my vascularity. Got fatter tho so it went away. But coming back again with Drive.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
not sure Prob around 20% I havent been doing any cardio. Since I have been training alone for so long now, I have lowered all the weights. It sucks not being able to get into the competition attitude of I can lift more then you...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You look much less than 20%. I would guess 15 maybe 16 at most. Im 16% right now and I look much fatter.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Im starting to get a little bit of abs showing threw, I think im start doing my 15 mins of cardio again! The problem Im having is that I cant seem to make up my mind on cutting down more or start bulking up again... Ill take some pics after my shoulder workout today.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Im starting to get a little bit of abs showing threw, I think im start doing my 15 mins of cardio again! The problem Im having is that I cant seem to make up my mind on cutting down more or start bulking up again... Ill take some pics after my shoulder workout today.
15 mins a day? every other day? Are you cutting?

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
well no I haven't done any cardio maybe 2 months.... Im really thinking of starting the 15 mins everyday before or after lifting, just to combat fat gain.
today was shoulders. 2 pics from today.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Last of the NX Plasma was last week so here is the final pic.

Overall Its a great product! I didnt gain any fat while on this product after my 3 month recomp on the AEN stack, and I wasnt doing any cardio. Eating a pretty good diet, maybe only a few cheat meals(mostly Chickfila) during the week.
Also switched up from protein after working out to eating whole foods for most of the 2 months.
Pumps, vascularity, recovery, focus all were great. Libido and strength were not increased by much, so no new PRs with it.
I give it a 6.5 out of 10, if you want to see your veins, and help with focus, recovery then this is a good product.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I like plasmavol a lot but I just the ingredient for a thousands of the price on NP and Ill will be stacking it with my Drive/Neovar. Vascularity is going to be INSANE!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 0
MuscleGuyinNY Supplements 30
Supplements 6
hulkinghitman Supplements 0