Nutriverse on a comeback!

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nutriverse has been down since the beginning of november due to merchant processing issues but we will be coming back stronger than ever

Heres what you need to know:

-New Website nutriverse.com: The old domain will transfer to the new one so no major worries there.
-New Same Day Shipping and In Stock Model: We're deleting slow movers from the website and focusing on our fast moving products and ensuring these are always in stock including adding new custom request products for same day shipping. There may be some hiccups in the beginning but we will be deleting products that are not being restocked from vendors or have historically had OOS issues.
-Custom Orders: For all products we do not carry on the website anymore please give us a call at 8006887407 or email in to enquire
-Best Discounts: As always we'll strive to have best discounts all year round on your favorite products

Currently we're looking to be back up between Monday-Wednesday.

Thanks for the continued support guys!

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
Nutriverse has been down since the beginning of november due to merchant processing issues but we will be coming back stronger than ever

-New Website nutriverse.com: The old domain will transfer to the new one so no major worries there.
-New Same Day Shipping and In Stock Model: We're deleting slow movers from the website and focusing on our fast moving products and ensuring these are always in stock including adding new custom request products for same day shipping. There may be some hiccups in the beginning but we will be deleting products that are not being restocked from vendors or have historically had OOS issues.
-Custom Orders: For all products we do not carry on the website anymore please give us a call at 8006887407 or email in to enquire
-Best Discounts: As always we'll strive to have best discounts all year round on your favorite products

Great to see you guys back up!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After my trip in to visit Nutriverse, I fully support this. While things were a bit slow to process, you guys took great care of me. Big shout out to Alex, especially.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome back! Now how about a grand re-opening sale?!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hope to see you guys back soon! Nutriverse has always been my first choice and my go to.

BANE44

Awards
Can’t wait felt a little lost without the website coming up.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Same thing happened to me for my personal side business...found out it was because i did pay my $30 monthly fee

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
newsletter still links to nutri-verse

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
newsletter still links to nutri-verse
should be fine as that domain now automatically redirects to the correct one

Also processing is back up! Please make sure your billing and shipping addresses match as they'll be manually reviewing transactions in the beginning

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about delivery to Germany ?
The custom here are strict, i m to chicken to order haha

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about delivery to Germany ?
The custom here are strict, i m to chicken to order haha
I wouldnt say for certain it's the same for Germany but I've had no problems. The declare a little lower value.
Shipping price is pretty good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 3
Supplements 11
gigante35 Supplements 188
Volvo140G Supplements 37
khall1974 Supplements 63