just bought a bottle of glycoshield

will be in my mailbox tomorrow :)

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh my goodness 500g. So that’s your secret! We both eat the same Keto style expect I haven’t eaten 500g carbs probably in the last two years combined sounds like I’m well overdue for a carb up.... I’m assuming you limit fat intake during this? Mind sharing what a typical carb up is like? And how many caps did you use for the 500g?
Bruh:

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh my goodness 500g. So that’s your secret! We both eat the same Keto style expect I haven’t eaten 500g carbs probably in the last two years combined sounds like I’m well overdue for a carb up.... I’m assuming you limit fat intake during this? Mind sharing what a typical carb up is like? And how many caps did you use for the 500g?
Yes fat under 25 to 30 grams if possible.

Been following a cyclical KetoGenic diet since the early 90s then kicked it up a notch under Dan D's guidance via Bodyopus (knew him well)..tweaked it more and now combined with IF I've finally perfected it.

As far as glycoshield..double dose 15 min before 3 meals.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes fat under 25 to 30 grams if possible.

Been following a cyclical KetoGenic diet since the early 90s then kicked it up a notch under Dan D's guidance via Bodyopus (knew him well)..tweaked it more and now combined with IF I've finally perfected it.

As far as glycoshield..double dose 15 min before 3 meals.
Ahh ok. I’m only about two full years into not having a “real” carb. I guess I have some time to perfect it haha

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yessssssir

edit - who else would be able to get it to me next day ;)
Haha well thanks for the support, it’s really greatly appreciated. Feel free to hit me up individual dosing suggestions as everyone has different goals and the product is so versatile

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
looks good, we have the same "eating style"although im not as high fat as you during the week.. :)
we already communicated on another forum in your "big thread".. fan of yours!!

I am usually taking predator and cannibal carnage for my refeed days + additional ala.
i also take more creatine during my refeed with those supplements.
i take between 500-1000g carbs on my refeeds depending on how depleted i am (i can feel it, carbs really sink into you if you are more depleted)

but.. i can not stick to so many cereals. my mouth hurts if i eat too many sweets xD
lately i stick to sushi rice, noodles and around 1 cup of cereals + some bread.
also low fat, always under 40g for my refeeds

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually starting a run with glycoshield. I got my package last night and ate 2 caps right away. My before meal blood glucose was 88, I ate beef stir-fry with a cup of rice, post prandial number was 94.....

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually starting a run with glycoshield. I got my package last night and ate 2 caps right away. My before meal blood glucose was 88, I ate beef stir-fry with a cup of rice, post prandial number was 94.....
How many hours after you'd eaten did you take your reading?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m going to open a bottle of primalog, got some peanut butter
Captain crunch and a donut captain crunch coming

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 hours. A typical post prandial number for me with a meal like that is around 126
So 32 points less with 2 caps of GlycoShield?
Did you take any of your usual insulin or metaformin for this meal too?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a beta cell transplant last year so I'm off med now

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to open a bottle of primalog, got some peanut butter
Captain crunch and a donut captain crunch coming
Got a BG meter? Funny how I haven’t seen many (any) BG readings from other GDA products. I also haven’t looked for them. I’m sure they’re out there. But I’m making a point of emphasis for Glycøshield BG readings bc numbers don’t lie

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a BG meter? Funny how I haven’t seen many (any) BG readings from other GDA products. I also haven’t looked for them. I’m sure they’re out there. But I’m making a point of emphasis for Glycøshield BG readings bc numbers don’t lie
I've tested most GDA's against (numerous) BG monitors. What products would you like to know numbers for and I'll see if I can dig them up for you

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also I think taking readings at the right time is key, when is the right time? 15? 30? 60 min post meal?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I think taking readings at the right time is key, when is the right time? 15? 30? 60 min post meal?
I test...
1st thing in the morning (Fasted)
15 minutes Pre-Meal.
1 hour post meal.
2 hours post meal.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I test...
1st thing in the morning (Fasted)
15 minutes Pre-Meal.
1 hour post meal.
2 hours post meal.
I do similar. Bc my fast breaking meal usually takes an hour or longer to consume, I usually test 10-15 min post meal as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And how much do you love the update and improvement in Glycoshield? Saw they made it to you not to long ago. how many capsules per day are you using now?
Only got it two days ago - started using that afternoon, so had 1.5 days usage. Dosed 4 caps that first day and used 12 caps yesterday. Had 2 caps this morning and will have another 2 caps after my roadwork, then this afternoon, making 8 caps for today. I will be using between 6-12 caps, as I did with Recompadrol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A review from someone with the formula experience, such as yourself, would be the best person to review the new finalised product.
Well, will get through a bottle first (the way I used it, will be about two weeks) and see.

GlycoSheild has a solid profile, great price and lots of servings. I used it for my carb up on Wed with approx 500+gms (normally I eat under 30gms a day). Being that I have been doing this for ages, it is hard for me to really say good/bad but as usual I was leaner when I woke up the next day. (no green shi*ts like OG Recompadrol lol).....I do like the profile and will keep it as a stable in my GDA arsenal.
Under 30 grams? I would be lethargic and fat if I did that... Definitely best function and everything when >400 grams a day - me anyways - often in one meal (@chedapalooza saw some and that was only PART of my meals yesterday LOL)!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, will get through a bottle first (the way I used it, will be about two weeks) and see.

Under 30 grams? I would be lethargic and fat if I did that... Definitely best function and everything when >400 grams a day - me anyways - often in one meal (@chedapalooza saw some and that was only PART of my meals yesterday LOL)!
I've been following the ketogenic diet for decades so it's pretty easy for me

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

yea rosie can eat we hit the food scene pretty hard way back when. I didnt think anyone could keep up with me..... and i have since improved on that talent haha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea rosie can eat we hit the food scene pretty hard way back when. I didnt think anyone could keep up with me..... and i have since improved on that talent haha
I know, right (and that is not anywhere near what I USED to eat in my cycling days LOL) - those were good times! Still eat pretty much like that and then some now :D

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know, right (and that is not anywhere near what I USED to eat in my cycling days LOL) - those were good times! Still eat pretty much like that and then some now :D
i just weigh total plates now, this one in a container is a lil over 5 lbs

how do you like the new version

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just weigh total plates now, this one in a container is a lil over 5 lbs

how do you like the new version
I would hate to think what the weight of food consumption is LOL ... more often than not, I eat in time (like constant eating for an hour, two, etc. LOL - Carley and Zak just shake their heads) ...

Have actually been using 8-20 caps a day since started using it (I know - probably not recommended) one day aside, has been pretty good.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My only supplement right now

20180213_085635-1a-crop8x10.jpg

BEAUTIFUL

RUBICON19

RUBICON19

Awards
Been using
MassMax xt
Testify
For about 4 weeks now. Loving in.
Going to run this for 8 weeks
Then switch to
Follidrone & Alpha Max

Just ordered Slin for my weekend carb loads. I use a CKD approach

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been using
MassMax xt
Testify
For about 4 weeks now. Loving in.
Going to run this for 8 weeks
Then switch to
Follidrone & Alpha Max

Just ordered Slin for my weekend carb loads. I use a CKD approach
That’s gonna be really nice!!!!!! Great choice. I always prefer longer stacks vs short with more products.