Nutraplanet?

fitstar

Awards
International order (Germany)

Wanna order from NP several products that I cannot get in Germany...
I wrote the customer service because I am not sure if FedEx int or DHL Worldwide is faster and even more important which Delivery Service will make sure that the goods survive the strict German customs Office.....
Any Experience or advice????
By the way Especially interested in Iron Legion invictus and Alpha drone nutraceutical innovation and some ketotestosterone product....
Maybe evomuse topical and oxymax xt or another test booster and cortisol control product...
NP carries so much cool stuff that I really hope to place an order and get my Parcel....
I do not mind extra money on shipping fees if this will help with getting the order through customs Office....
Thanx for your help!
Fitstar

JVee63

Awards
Last order was placed about a month ago. One of the protein flavors I ordered was out of stock. Actually received a phone call to see if I wanted to substitute. Order was sent out quickly with a bunch of extras included.
They have gone through some rough times, but I hope they are back on track.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wrote the customer service because I am not sure if FedEx int or DHL Worldwide is faster and even more important which Delivery Service will make sure that the goods survive the strict German customs Office.....
By the way Especially interested in Iron Legion invictus and Alpha drone nutraceutical innovation and some ketotestosterone product....
Maybe evomuse topical and oxymax xt or another test booster and cortisol control product...
NP carries so much cool stuff that I really hope to place an order and get my Parcel....
I do not mind extra money on shipping fees if this will help with getting the order through customs Office....
Thanx for your help!
Fitstar
Do you know if these products will cross customs ok? With international that can be a huge problem for items or products that are very hard to get.
People who place orders and get held up at customs would just be a waste of your time and also a headache on our end if you cannot get the things you want. So you need to know 100% they are acceptable through customs and will make it there properly. If that is the case we can take care of you buddy
NutraPlanet15 may be able to assist you if you ask what products.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanx for your help!
Fitstar
try here first- its a start but worth reading.

http://pe.usps.com/text/imm/fh_011.htm

last i checked, im not 100% sure if the following "not approved by the FDA for etc" will be passed thru or not having that on label will pass, if its a vitamin or vitamin class. its a verbiage thing and how it applies to the product itself.

fitstar

Awards
Thanks for your reply guys!!
Yeah that is the problem: almost every supp is seizured....trying to inform myself on which supps might be Safe to order.
Thanx again

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks for your reply guys!!
Yeah that is the problem: almost every supp is seizured....trying to inform myself on which supps might be Safe to order.
Thanx again

i feel for you bro, trust me, i do

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just received my package :)
It also included 4 samples of Xtend

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Upside down label means extra gainz. :)

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to follow up with an update. I received my USPS package on Saturday and my Fedex package yesterday afternoon. Order came in full with no errors and a bunch of Xtend BCAA samples and an Xtend V-neck tee. As far as I can tell, everything was smooth sailing and on par with my previous experiences with SP and they hooked it up SP style as always. Thank you NP/SP!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I already emailed Dennis about your order and what you were missing, we are going to get you squared away asap bud. NutraPlanet15 will take care of you!
Just to close my order out, I received the missing item yesterday. Thanks for following up on this for me.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to follow up with an update. I received my USPS package on Saturday and my Fedex package yesterday afternoon. Order came in full with no errors and a bunch of Xtend BCAA samples and an Extend V-neck tee. As far as I can tell, everything was smooth sailing and on par with my previous experiences with SP and they hooked it up SP style as always. Thank you NP/SP!
Just to close my order out, I received the missing item yesterday. Thanks for following up on this for me.
No problem fellas. I told you We would square you away
Big props to NutraPlanet15 for all the hard work. He said the sales were the biggest they have ever been.
Glad I could assist when things were wrong. We are here to make them right.

lunchbeast

Awards
At this point I don't know that I will be able to make you happy, and I am sorry. However, I would be more than happy to contact you myself to help you get an order placed if you just PM me a phone number.
Me either. At this point I don't think you could possibly be more useless. I spelled out exactly what you need to do - fix your website, answer your phones, answer your email - and since you "...don't know that I will be able to make you happy...", it would appear those are all far beyond the effort you're willing to go in the interests of customer service. Perhaps others on the forum feel that those are horribly unrealistic demands - I don't. They're pretty much the minimum acceptable requirements for minimally acceptable customer service most people, myself included, expect.

For the record, I had no idea there was a Nutraplanet rep monitoring posts on the this forum when I initially inquired to the members about their customer service experiences, but even if I had, I still would have gone the phone route first, then email, and then moved on to a competitor when neither of those generated a response from you. If I wasn't a member of this forum, then what? Do I try to find you on another forum I belong to? How much time and effort would you expect me to spend on some internet Search-And-Locate Expedition like that? That's like going into your local grocery store, finding no cashier when you're ready to check out, and being told all the cashiers are in the break room and to go find somebody there to check you out. I walk out and leave my loaded cart sitting if there are no check out lines attended and go to a competitor, just like I left my cart sitting on your website and went to Amazon to get what I needed.

Customers vote with their dollars, and you lost mine, and given your reaction and response, it's not likely you'll be winning many votes from me anytime soon.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like someone needs a hug.

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
Nutraplanet really like to use their reps to gang up on anyone who make a honest complaint. Been there before. No point wasting time with them.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gang up? I've been following along and nobody has done that.

kelvin2222

Banned
Awards
Read other threads here abt complaints regarding Nutraplanet's non existent customer service.

They and their reps here stroke their own ego by ganging up and putting down customers who gives genuine negative feedbacks.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have 16 posts and all bash Nutraplanet. If I was their rep, I would tell you to go pound sand. So either drop it, or get lost.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutraplanet really like to use their reps to gang up on anyone who make a honest complaint. Been there before. No point wasting time with them.
So you don't like us fixing problems or errors with orders?

You don't want great customer service?

I think if someone made a statement about fixing an order or something lost having a rep check their order status would be one of the first issues they would want addressed

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Placed an order on December 18th for a few things by Evomuse (Great products, btw! Matt has won me over time and again) and it's still processing.

I'm not here to complain, only to express I used the proper channel in the way of the Contact Form on their site with my order number and a polite inquiry. Also PM'ed board rep. I fully expect they will respond in kind fairly shortly with assistance.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Placed an order on December 18th for a few things by Evomuse (Great products, btw! Matt has won me over time and again) and it's still processing.

I'm not here to complain, only to express I used the proper channel in the way of the Contact Form on their site with my order number and a polite inquiry. Also PM'ed board rep. I fully expect they will respond in kind fairly shortly with assistance.
Why have you not contacted me regarding your order? If there is any issue I am here to help forward these to (@Nutraplanet15)

If you have not noticed Matt did have some issues that were addressed in this thread, so getting some Evomuse products to NP Could of been an issue

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/288361-paypals-war-supplements.html
*His store was locked out*

I know about black friday we just got gut health in because of the reformulation he had going on with the new formula.

Shoot me a PM With your order # and what you got and your email address and we will get on top of it tomorrow.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's ok, I contacted NP directly with their form. It should be enough to get the ball rolling. No hurry.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's ok, I contacted NP directly with their form. It should be enough to get the ball rolling. No hurry.
Its already taken care of. You will get a reply tomorrow or Tuesday. Its the holiday weekend so it will be taken care of momentarily.

lunchbeast

Awards
Hope you have better luck than I did. This thread started because of consistent problems I'd had reaching anybody at NP at both the email address and the phone number listed on their website. After the responses I got here, I pretty much gave up trying to order from them altogether.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hope you have better luck than I did. This thread started because of consistent problems I'd had reaching anybody at NP at both the email address and the phone number listed on their website. After the responses I got here, I pretty much gave up trying to order from them altogether.
If you had a question about your order, You can easily contact myself or NutraPlanet15 and we will assist you.
Give me your order #, Email, and what you picked up. I will forward it over and get you squared away.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wanted to post up yesterday. Received shipping notification last night.

As The Solution stated. Cannot wait for my Evomuse to arrive. My wife actually gave me sh1t for even asking about it then ordering too little.

I have no words. Lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wanted to post up yesterday. Received shipping notification last night.

As The Solution stated. Cannot wait for my Evomuse to arrive. My wife actually gave me sh1t for even asking about it then ordering too little.

I have no words. Lol.
Would I let you down on getting your order squared away man?
nothing to sweat at all. that is why NutraPlanet15 and myself are here to help you.