Nutraplanet?

lunchbeast

Awards
Anybody else have problems with Nutraplanet's website and/or customer service? I used to order from them all the time, but haven't for a year or more because I always run into some stupid problem with their website that prevents me from completing an order, and their customer service is nowhere to be found. They've not answered any of my emails going back months, nor have they returned any of my follow up calls to those emails left on in their voice mail. Never mind actually getting to talk to a live person...

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
yeah when Smartpowders took over something happend.. :\ Nutraplanet used to have perfect customer service before that

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I know this was a big topic of conversation on these boards approximately one year ago. They were giving out tons of free stuff as a way to try and win customers back. I assumed the problem had been worked out but apparently not, unless yours is an isolated case. Personally, I haven't ordered from them in probably four or five years.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anybody else have problems with Nutraplanet's website and/or customer service? I used to order from them all the time, but haven't for a year or more because I always run into some stupid problem with their website that prevents me from completing an order, and their customer service is nowhere to be found. They've not answered any of my emails going back months, nor have they returned any of my follow up calls to those emails left on in their voice mail. Never mind actually getting to talk to a live person...
Did you call in your order by chance?
Did you reach out to myself?
Did you reach out to NutraPlanet15

Give me your Order # and Email and i can look into your order and make sure its 100% correct and make sure its taken care of if there are any issues.

I know this was a big topic of conversation on these boards approximately one year ago. They were giving out tons of free stuff as a way to try and win customers back. I assumed the problem had been worked out but apparently not, unless yours is an isolated case. Personally, I haven't ordered from them in probably four or five years.

Since you have not ordered in 4-5 years....when in reality the customer service, speed of shipping has improved, the deals are some of the best for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.. You can go into the "Supplement Store" Section and just see how many orders were placed. How happy the customers have been, and see the extra's we have thrown into all the orders for those who put Anabolic Minds in the comment section.

I would like for you to place an order and see if you experience these problems. I can guarantee you will not. Shoot me over what you are getting and ill make sure it runs out smoothly.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was MK on sale? Thanksgiving. Or on cyber Monday?

lunchbeast

Awards
'splains that, Piledahlaren. I didn't know about a change in ownership. You're right - use to have outstanding service, one of the best.

Last edited:

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Hope you give us a chance again..we have some great black Friday sales still left with tons of freebies to give out. You can PM me an order number and I can take special care of it personally.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hope you give us a chance again..we have some great black Friday sales still left with tons of freebies to give out. You can PM me an order number and I can take special care of it personally.
This is customer service at its finest.
While I do not work for NP. I do help NutraPlanet15 if people do have order issues and I forward it to him and try to get things taken care of ASAP!

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I would like for you to place an order and see if you experience these problems. I can guarantee you will not. Shoot me over what you are getting and ill make sure it runs out smoothly.[/B]
@ The Solution
Nutra planet was my only source of supplements for a long time. I have no issue with you guys. I just haven't ordered supplements in a while. Because of the positive experiences I've always had with NP, I wrote that maybe the OP's problems were an isolated case. Not trying to disparage your company, just making a comment in case he was unaware.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@ The Solution
Nutra planet was my only source of supplements for a long time. I have no issue with you guys. I just haven't ordered supplements in a while. Because of the positive experiences I've always had with NP, I wrote that maybe the OP's problems were an isolated case. Not trying to disparage your company, just making a comment in case he was unaware.
Just so you know, if there are any issues please contact or Message NutraPlanet15 and make sure we take care of you.
We will make sure to square you away with any inconvenience.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn't have any issues when I ordered

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered on the evening of the 24th, and my package is getting delivered today, crazy quick turnaround!!

hsk

Awards
  • Established
My last order from NP was over 1.5 yrs ago. Like many others, I have been hesitant to order from NP ever since the SP/NP merger and the initial problems that resulted from it. However, I just placed a decent sized order to test the waters and see if the initial problems have been resolved. Some of the deals on the NP site were better than the SP site, so I opted to try NP again.

On a side note, I have never had any problems when ordering from SP. All my orders were received without issue. This includes the period of time during and after the SP/NP merger.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My last order from NP was over 1.5 yrs ago. Like many others, I have been hesitant to order from NP ever since the SP/NP merger and the initial problems that resulted from it. However, I just placed a decent sized order to test the waters and see if the initial problems have been resolved. Some of the deals on the NP site were better than the SP site, so I opted to try NP again.

On a side note, I have never had any problems when ordering from SP. All my orders were received without issue. This includes the period of time during and after the SP/NP merger.
Did your recent NP Order come in as expected?
If not what could we have done better? Is there anything we need to look into? did you get confirmation and everything in a prompt manner?
if there is anything you need myself or NutraPlanet15 to look into please let us know!

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Did your recent NP Order come in as expected?
If not what could we have done better? Is there anything we need to look into? did you get confirmation and everything in a prompt manner?
if there is anything you need myself or NutraPlanet15 to look into please let us know!
My last order from NP was before the merger. As far as I can remember, there was no problem with the order. I do appreciate your offer to help though, especially given that the order was from so long ago. I avoided ordering from NP after the merger because of all the bad reviews I read about here on AM and other forums. I still continued to order from SP after the merger and never had any issue. Hopefully, NP will be added back to my "go-to" list of retailers. I am looking forward to receiving my test order and to seeing what AM swag was included as well. Thanks again though and I'll let you know if I have any issues with the order I placed today.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My last order from NP was before the merger. As far as I can remember, there was no problem with the order. I do appreciate your offer to help though, especially given that the order was from so long ago. I avoided ordering from NP after the merger because of all the bad reviews I read about here on AM and other forums. I still continued to order from SP after the merger and never had any issue. Hopefully, NP will be added back to my "go-to" list of retailers. I am looking forward to receiving my test order and to seeing what AM swag was included as well. Thanks again though and I'll let you know if I have any issues with the order I placed today.
If you have any questions about your order that you placed today please forward me your email address and order # and i will make sure we look into it ASAP. Feel free to also ask NutraPlanet15 (as he said Direct Message him) if any issues do occur.

We are here for you bud!

EMG81

Awards
For what it's worth, I've made perhaps five orders since the NP merger and have had no issues whatsoever. I actually contacted customer service with a request to alter one of those orders, and they took care of me without hesitation.

lunchbeast

Awards
The last order I successfully placed with Nutraplanet was in May of 2015. Prior to that, I ordered at least once a month from them. I have tried several times since, to no avail. Sometimes the website rejects my credit card (which nobody else has any problems with), sometimes I click a link or button over and over and can't get it do anything (much less what it's supposed to do), sometimes I go to check out and everything I'd put in my cart is gone (do that three or four times and tell me you're not fed up), sometimes I'll put something in my cart at one price and at checkout (if I can get there and if it's still in my cart) it will suddenly have a different price, sometimes the website just crashes my browser, and so on.

The most recent problem was trying to get to the the checkout page this past Saturday morning. I would click on the cart icon and it would open a small dropdown list control showing the cart contents, a View Cart button, and a Checkout button. However, when I would try to move my cursor from the Cart icon to the Checkout button, the list control would spin 90 degrees on its vertical axis and disappear before I could get to it. Sent an email to the customer service address shown on the Nutraplanet website ([email protected]), but just like all the other times over the past year I've tried that, I've heard nothing back. (correction: I just found a response in my inbox that came in around 7:00 PM Tuesday - a reaction to my comments here?). Tried calling the 855 phone number on their website, and just like always before, got the all-too-familiar "Thanks, leave a message, we'll call back immediately, check out our chat option" message. I didn't bother with a message this time - nobody's ever returned the ones I've left previously.

Instead, I just went to the next supplement company in my bookmarks and placed my order with them, just like I've ended up doing over the past year every time I would try and fail to complete an order with Nutraplanet. I posted my original comment here just to see what other people's experiences have been, not to try to find another way to complete my order.

If you really want to help, fix the website and and fix your customer service. There are far too many other companies out there that make purchasing easy for me to waste time trying to track down customer service help on internet forums. And don't come back with that tread-worn "Clear your cache, clear your cookies, clear your history, reboot your computer" crap - everybody already knows to do that, and it's just another screaming indictment of useless customer service if that's the only thing you've got.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why not contact myself or NutraPlanet15 if you have an issue placing an order? We will get to the bottom of it and make sure your order is placed successfully? Instead of just going to that other website and missing out on some of the deals we offer. You do realize you have customer service a PM Away in two individuals on these forums who can look into an issue, take care of an order. Or try to get you status on tracking/shipping update?

We would appreciate it, if you are a bit frustrated to reach out to us as the others have done on these boards and continue to write nothing but good things about how well their nutraplanet experience has been. That is what we are here for. If you don't want to bother with leaving a message or reaching for help, then nobody can assist you. Why not use your resources so we can correct the issue and make things right?

Look at the comment above your post and read this one below. There are plenty more all over this board. Please consider NP in the future and if there is an issue let us look into it. The phone lines were extremly busy this weekend as it is the BUSIEST weekend of the year for sales. Almost every company had backorders & Delays. Hell I am still waiting confirmation from an order I placed on the 25th, but I know it will come because of how busy this weekend is.

For example:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/287697-order-arrived-thanks.html

lunchbeast

Awards
Fix the website and fix the customer service problems (answering phones and email). Amazing how much less busy it is when stuff is done right the first time. If everybody else has figured out that the customer service people are hanging out in forums watching for problems like this one instead of preventing them by paying attention to their company phones and inboxes, good for them. I don't have time to chase people down to place an order and I'll happily trade a little cost difference for better service, which is what I did.

If the customer service is so great, why hasn't anything been done about the website problem (yup, still there)? I gave a thorough and accurate description in layman's terms of the latest problem in this thread and in the email I sent to Nutraplanet - more than enough to enable any competent software developer to know what's wrong, where to look, and how to fix it. I could provide a very technical explanation, but I don't think you or NutraPlanet15 have the background to understand it - certainly nobody has asked any intelligent questions in any effort to resolve the issue.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never in my life have I had an issue with NP but I guess I'm just lucky!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you ever give us the chance to personally send me your order number or problem I can't give you my effort to fix you issue which I would have no problem doing sir

Again I am only a message away if there is an issue which I will be here to help resolve

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Fix the website and fix the customer service problems (answering phones and email). Amazing how much less busy it is when stuff is done right the first time. If everybody else has figured out that the customer service people are hanging out in forums watching for problems like this one instead of preventing them by paying attention to their company phones and inboxes, good for them. I don't have time to chase people down to place an order and I'll happily trade a little cost difference for better service, which is what I did.

If the customer service is so great, why hasn't anything been done about the website problem (yup, still there)? I gave a thorough and accurate description in layman's terms of the latest problem in this thread and in the email I sent to Nutraplanet - more than enough to enable any competent software developer to know what's wrong, where to look, and how to fix it. I could provide a very technical explanation, but I don't think you or NutraPlanet15 have the background to understand it - certainly nobody has asked any intelligent questions in any effort to resolve the issue.
At this point I don't know that I will be able to make you happy, and I am sorry. However, I would be more than happy to contact you myself to help you get an order placed if you just PM me a phone number.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got my NP Order in from black friday
had 2-30 serving full size products for free included and well over a dozen + Samples
Good stuff from NP

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Just got my NP Order in from black friday
had 2-30 serving full size products for free included and well over a dozen + Samples
Good stuff from NP
Do you happen to know if they have started processing orders placed on Monday yet? I received confirmation/receipt of payment but so far nothing else has happened.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you happen to know if they have started processing orders placed on Monday yet? I received confirmation/receipt of payment but so far nothing else has happened.
Monday was 2 days ago. Most likely they are just starting to.
I know NutraPlanet15 said they had over a 4 foot stack of orders they had to process from Black Friday which has been causing some backup.

I know i placed an order for another online retailer on the 25th, and i still do not have tracking confirmation or shipment updates.
Its just a VERY busy time of the year. Your orders will be taken care of. No question about that!

From Nutraplanet15
"Almost all orders be caught up till Tuesday by tomorrow

Lot of deals oversold of course..
"

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had an issue with an order I placed on nutraplanet recently that didn't get answered on email. I came onto AM and messaged NutraPlanet15 and it was taken care of extremely quick. Have ordered multiple times from them(twice on Black Friday) and will continue to do so until they give me a reason not to.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I had an issue with an order I placed on nutraplanet recently that didn't get answered on email. I came onto AM and messaged NutraPlanet15 and it was taken care of extremely quick. Have ordered multiple times from them(twice on Black Friday) and will continue to do so until they give me a reason not to.
We are always here for you mate.
Glad you reached out to us to get things taken care of!

prebzmaister

Awards
used to order from the old Nutraplanet side. I had a 350$ coupon because I never got what i ordered, and suddenly they updated the design of the site and I lost my coupon. When I then contacted customer service they said they where going to fix a new coupon... 1,5 year later I still have not gotten my coupon, and each time I have tried to contact them on mail or facebook, I can see they have read my message, but they do not respond...
Im never going to order from Nutraplanet again.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I received 2 separate emails this afternoon that both say my order was processed and shipped today. However, one email gave me a tracking number for USPS, and the second email gave me a tracking number for FedEx. Was the order broken into 2 smaller packages or was this an error? Also I would like to know if I should I be expecting 2 separate packages or just one?

NutraPlanet15

Awards
It is 2 boxes. One shipped out...then we got the missing product and shipped it out right behind it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I received 2 separate emails this afternoon that both say my order was processed and shipped today. However, one email gave me a tracking number for USPS, and the second email gave me a tracking number for FedEx. Was the order broken into 2 smaller packages or was this an error? Also I would like to know if I should I be expecting 2 separate packages or just one?
Mine did the same.
Some products USPS some Fed Ex. You are all good man. Just 2 packages.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IF anyone has any issues on here they can pm me or Email us directly at [email protected] ---
Thanks, I just sent through a note via your website contact form this morning, assuming that goes to the same place?

I've had issues with NP orders since the changes, but that said I've always had them corrected when reaching out on here. But the website does say 24/7 customer service and I have not seen that yet, given that I called the number yesterday and no one answered, and the live chat was not online when I tried either.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks, I just sent through a note via your website contact form this morning, assuming that goes to the same place?

I've had issues with NP orders since the changes, but that said I've always had them corrected when reaching out on here. But the website does say 24/7 customer service and I have not seen that yet, given that I called the number yesterday and no one answered, and the live chat was not online when I tried either.
I already emailed Dennis about your order and what you were missing, we are going to get you squared away asap bud. NutraPlanet15 will take care of you!

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I would have thought based on the volume of the inventory listed that there would be more than one person taking care of customer service, you hiring?

NutraPlanet15

Awards
I would have thought based on the volume of the inventory listed that there would be more than one person taking care of customer service, you hiring?
We have 4 people that handle customer service. I am not sure anyone got that idea of one. The problem is that everyone on deck is checking in inventory and pulling orders and packing orders and processing for Black Friday /Cyber Monday. We are only able to have one person on the phone until monday. Then everything should be shipped out and caught up and back to normal.

dabears10

Awards
I used to often order from NutraPlanet, but quit over a year ago due to high shipping costs. I recently tried to order 2 boxes of protein bars and shipping was over $10. I can order from lots of other sites for $5 or $6 flat rate shipping or even find free shipping deals.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At this point I don't know that I will be able to make you happy, and I am sorry. However, I would be more than happy to contact you myself to help you get an order placed if you just PM me a phone number.
How do you get free shipping on your site.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
I had very good service with my Thanksgiving/Black Friday purchase...received everything Thursday December 1st :)
A lot better than Nutriverse whom I ordered same day, got a tracking number Monday, Nov 28, shipper still has not got the items to ship, and OL, still says processing. Nutraplanet order below...
**Refresh Stack** - Xtend Perform + Free Flexatril 90 tab Quantity: 1
Controlled Labs - Orange Triad 270ct w/ free NP Green Tea 500mg/ 60v cap Quantity: 3
Max Gain Stack!! - 2 x M-Test and 1 x Epi-Plex - BF DEAL Quantity: 2
SNS - PLCAR-500 Quantity: 2
AI Sports Nutrition L-Carnitine L-Tartrate Quantity: 1
Plus a sh|t-ton of xtend sample packs
Shipping was 8.99 which I think is very reasonable for the amount shipped.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the feedback NutraPlanet15 and myself are here for ya if ya need anything

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't want to hijack the thread, but does anyone know how the tracking of FedEx International Mail Service works? It arrived at Newark, NJ within two days, but now the status is "delivered" (signed by FedEx) for a few days. The tracking is pretty weird in general for me, as I am not mentioned as the final destination and the package is like 35 pounds (so I guess it is all the international deliveries). Does anybody have experience with this tracking? I find it confusing. It is the first time I use FedEx International Mail Service

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't want to hijack the thread, but does anyone know how the tracking of FedEx International Mail Service works? It arrived at Newark, NJ within two days, but now the status is "delivered" (signed by FedEx) for a few days. The tracking is pretty weird in general for me, as I am not mentioned as the final destination and the package is like 35 pounds (so I guess it is all the international deliveries). Does anybody have experience with this tracking? I find it confusing. It is the first time I use FedEx International Mail Service
NutraPlanet15 will square you away here buddy!

NutraPlanet15

Awards
FIMS is usually a more affordable service that usual takes 2-3 weeks for delivery. It can take longer in some cases, but on average seems to be delivered to the majority of people in about 15-20 days. This is really not a "Trackable" service. It is more of a shipping confirmation number. The confirmation number covers the whole bulk of shipments that go out for FIMS of that day. So the confirmation number will go to the full bag that they are in. The confirmation number covers all the pacakges that are in that bag. It will show the day that we ship it and they all go to NJ. From NJ that is where they leave the US and that is where the "Tracking" details stop. So, the confirmation number will show the full weight of the bulk shipment. Once the package shows delivered in NJ, then that means the items have left the US. From there, there is no more tracking details. And in most cases is delivered 10-14 days later.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
FIMS is usually a more affordable service that usual takes 2-3 weeks for delivery. It can take longer in some cases, but on average seems to be delivered to the majority of people in about 15-20 days. This is really not a "Trackable" service. It is more of a shipping confirmation number. The confirmation number covers the whole bulk of shipments that go out for FIMS of that day. So the confirmation number will go to the full bag that they are in. The confirmation number covers all the pacakges that are in that bag. It will show the day that we ship it and they all go to NJ. From NJ that is where they leave the US and that is where the "Tracking" details stop. So, the confirmation number will show the full weight of the bulk shipment. Once the package shows delivered in NJ, then that means the items have left the US. From there, there is no more tracking details. And in most cases is delivered 10-14 days later.
I think you mean the level of FIMS not FIMS itself.

Regardless for those reading if NP offered the higher time sensitive delivery, which will provide further details, you my friends are going to pay.

For those saying the cost of reg shipping is still to high, this was mentioned before and very understandable.

So put it like this, you pay 6 flat and get your product
Or
You pay a few more bucks, mention your on AM and get a ton of freebies (not some crap you will never use) that will make up for the extra 2-3 dollars.

Not hard to figure out

Also, anytime anyone has had an issue Bob has been all over it and bending over backwards as well as NP to assist.

I have said it before and will continue to say this, being on this forum has its perks. Use them guys