Nutraplanet, soon to have an amazing deal on gb/wb stack

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long is it going to go for i just made a big order but green bulge/white blood are some of my favorite supps.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wife would kill me damn to bad that is a short sell what the price going to be.i am going to order that stack next order but that will be like at least three or four weeks from now just ordered like 240.00 dollars on 8/17/7.it is still a good price i think i usally pay arround 50.00 dollars shipping and all.but the only bad thing is it does not last long enough for a big guy like me the stack only last about 2or 3 weeks a little under dosed.but i do get vasculiar and strength goes up for sure.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
wife would kill me damn to bad that is a short sell what the price going to be.i am going to order that stack next order but that will be like at least three or four weeks from now just ordered like 240.00 dollars on 8/17/7.it is still a good price i think i usally pay arround 50.00 dollars shipping and all.but the only bad thing is it does not last long enough for a big guy like me the stack only last about 2or 3 weeks a little under dosed.but i do get vasculiar and strength goes up for sure.
the cheapest you have or will have ever seen :)

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think i am going to get two bottles of each love this combo.even if they way under dosed i take like two or three times what is says to take on the bottles so goes reall fast but at this price two bottles of each for me will make me freaky vascular,strenght and endurance go tru the roof.thanks for the great deal

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
i think i am going to get two bottles of each love this combo.even if they way under dosed i take like two or three times what is says to take on the bottles so goes reall fast but at this price two bottles of each for me will make me freaky vascular,strenght and endurance go tru the roof.thanks for the great deal
No need to up the dose.. if you want to enhance the combo, consider some carbs during training

:bb: