Nutraplanet order .... Help

piff

piff

Awards
I made an order to Nutraplanet and I was sent this e-mail can you tell me what they want to say?

For information, I paid by credit card Visa.

Dear valued customer, thank you for your recent order with NutraPlanet!

In our efforts to protect our customers from credit card fraud, we
require orders flagged by Verisign to undergo a verification process.
In order for us to process and ship your order, please email us the
order verification code, which can be obtained from calling the phone
number on the back of your credit card. Alternatively, you can email us
the transaction details from your online banking report. You can easily
obtain these details by logging in to your card issuing bank's website
and copying and pasting the transaction details into an email and
sending it to: [email protected].

Once we receive the transaction details and verify it with your bank, we
will ship out your order as soon as possible. This will only be a one
time verification process and all future orders will not undergo this
procedure.

Thank you for your understanding as we effort to protect your payment
security!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What they want is the "order verification code, which can be obtained from calling the phone
number on the back of your credit card." Also like they said, if you have online banking you can just email them the info regarding the purchase.

Once you get the verification #, email it to Barbara and poof the ninja monkies will send your stuff your way. As a side note, NP has a subforum here at AM (NutraPlanet) that would get you a response from their CSR's a tad quicker in the future.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
haha.. where do you live?? I live at indonesia and get that exact problem when first ordering.. just scan a last month bill of your credit card, that'll be do it.. or, copy your id and cc..

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had this problem once and e-mailed CS. They e-mailed me back and told me that their system sometimes acts a little screwy when trying to process transactions. They told me to just try it again.

piff

piff

Awards
haha.. where do you live?? I live at indonesia and get that exact problem when first ordering.. just scan a last month bill of your credit card, that'll be do it.. or, copy your id and cc..

Hello how you solved the problem?

You sent a copy of your paper is front and rear course covering the last 4 numbers to prevent fraud .... right?

Also want a photocopy of the identity card and tax code?

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Hello how you solved the problem?

You sent a copy of your paper is front and rear course covering the last 4 numbers to prevent fraud .... right?

Also want a photocopy of the identity card and tax code?
just send a copy of your cc bill, maybe last month.. so cust. serv can make sure the cc is yours..

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
I've just had this problem and I'm a little dissapointed. I gave them the number which was quoted however this isn't the number they want. I rang my bank and there isn't a card verification number in existence. I didn't pay with a credit card, but a Visa Debit card which comes straight out of my account.

I checked my Verisign account and this transaction isn't listed there. Just waiting for Barbara to email me back but I'm not sure what else I can do, other than get a refund and shop elsewhere :(

piff

piff

Awards
just send a copy of your cc bill, maybe last month.. so cust. serv can make sure the cc is yours..

I was told to send by fax a copy of my identity document and a copy of the paper with 4-digit covered ......

Can be confident that there is a fraud?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told to send by fax a copy of my identity document and a copy of the paper with 4-digit covered ......

Can be confident that there is a fraud?
I don't believe it is a fraud as much as a thorough verification process. Credit cards loose lots of money to fraud, and so they have been implementing various new protection mechanisms over the past couple years. Before you didn't even need to enter the 3-digit code from the back of your credit card when you filled in order forms online, and now they've worked their way up to programs like Verified by Visa where you actually have an online password for your credit card!

On the positive side, this step is one time only and all your future purchases with NP should be smooth and quick.

piff

piff

Awards
I don't believe it is a fraud as much as a thorough verification process. Credit cards loose lots of money to fraud, and so they have been implementing various new protection mechanisms over the past couple years. Before you didn't even need to enter the 3-digit code from the back of your credit card when you filled in order forms online, and now they've worked their way up to programs like Verified by Visa where you actually have an online password for your credit card!

On the positive side, this step is one time only and all your future purchases with NP should be smooth and quick.

Oh thanks very kind .... Orders placed.

I would like to ask you one thing though is not the right place.

I see that in this forum are the sections suitable to speak of the various intergatori of Anabolic Xtreme, Anabolic Innovations, LG Sciences, etc. .. Etc. ..

Where can discuss the intergatori who do not have their own section? Hardcore Formulations for example

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
I think nutra will save your cc info.. relax.. :D that verif. is 1 time only..

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh thanks very kind .... Orders placed.

I would like to ask you one thing though is not the right place.

I see that in this forum are the sections suitable to speak of the various intergatori of Anabolic Xtreme, Anabolic Innovations, LG Sciences, etc. .. Etc. ..

Where can discuss the intergatori who do not have their own section? Hardcore Formulations for example
Hardcore Formulations is actually the new name for Genera Supplements, so you can post in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generasupplements/ . For general supplement discussion, the Supplement forum is a good place to post.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Woot! I got sorted, thank you again Barbara if you're reading this!

alp1969

Awards
I currently have an order that is processing. I tried contacting by email and phone number but I haven't been able to get any reply.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I currently have an order that is processing. I tried contacting by email and phone number but I haven't been able to get any reply.
Shoot me your invoice, order #, and email address to my email
(Attach your invoice)
[email protected]

Ill try and help you out bud.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Emailed you Tracking #, your order will be on your doorstep today buddy!

alp1969

Awards
can i use 2 methods of payment to complete an order placement/ NP