Nutraplanet hooked me up!

sac811

Awards
Just got in my most recent order from nutraplanet and asked in the comments box for free tshirt, samples, or whatever they can give me. I got exactly that, a bunch of samples, free tshirt and a shaker bottle.

FAST shipping and freebies

Nutraplanet = Win

Thanks

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for shopping with Nutra :thumbsup:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i tried the same thing, got denied bad.... not even a sample

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Luck of the draw. I've always been denied when I asked. Used to get stuff for free couple years back but haven't seen anything lately.

I want a fitted cap ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Samples are on a first come first serve basis. If we have when yours is being boxed, you will get some

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Samples are on a first come first serve basis. If we have when yours is being boxed, you will get some
lol can you gimme a heads up when the samples are plentiful??? lol

i spent alot of money at nutra since sept

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NP is second to none in that regard.

They just get better and better every year. :)

-John

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i just placed an order and hope i get some freeibies seeing how they where out of stock of one thing i ordered and i will be out of protien while waiting on order.if not it cool i all ready have a shirt i hope i get some samples of stuff i am thinking fo trying.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
lol can you gimme a heads up when the samples are plentiful??? lol

i spent alot of money at nutra since sept
LOL, I wish I even knew when we were "plentiful" on samples....It seems like they blow out of here, seconds after being delivered.

Trust me when I say that we wish we always had enough samples to hook each and every customer up. But, don't be afraid to leave a comment during checkout, requesting samples. IF we have them on hand, we WILL value them, as NO comment goes unnoticed. You should actually seeing how emotional a few of our Flying Ninja Monkeys can get when there is a comment requesting samples, but we're out and the customer's request goes unfulfilled. Luckily for me, the tears of Flying Ninja Monkeys are actually anabolic... :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12oz of anabolic ninja monkee tears...shall we say $49.99?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
12oz of anabolic ninja monkee tears...shall we say $49.99?
Heck...Let's just get crazy...How about a FNM Tears Flash Sale?

For 3 DAYS ONLY, ONLY $19.99, 60% OFF!!! :jaw:

haleyvillemm

Awards
Get it before the ban!

FDA warning: Flying Ninja Monkey Tears Non DSHEA compliant and on Ban List as Schedule III substance ALERT
Dang, went to order some and already sold out...

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Hooked me up with some samples (18 to be exact) after waiting for a rather large order nearly 2 wks. One of the products was on back order so I was expecting the wait. Awesome...

updownupdown

updownupdown

Awards
Also some of my PCT support capsules burst during shipping and they sent me a new bottle (had to send old back) w/ even more samples...OOEeee