Nutra Innovations- Zeus has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Thank you for your ongoing patience it regard to the arrival of 'the Juice'. Sometimes it's like this. :eek:

If it's any consolation, I'm trying to talk Team into having booth babes at the O this year, dressed up like cotton candy flavored body painted umpa lumpas or something, in honor of Z Juice.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thank you for your ongoing patience it regard to the arrival of 'the Juice'. Sometimes it's like this. :eek:

If it's any consolation, I'm trying to talk Team into having booth babes at the O this year, dressed up like cotton candy flavored body painted umpa lumpas or something, in honor of Z Juice.
and.....

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good looking profile, but I wish creatine wasn't in it!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Hey, I thought you wanted to be announcer for the NI cage fights? So you'll just have to make do with the ring girls, no umpas while on duty! But don't worry. The cage babes are gonna be dressed up like sexy cop girls, and throwing 'bad boys' in the cage who walk past the booth without stopping to check out our products. lol

Ronnie? I don't care who it is, throw him in the cage ladies! :p

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hey, I thought you wanted to be announcer for the NI cage fights? So you'll just have to make do with the ring girls, no umpas while on duty! But don't worry. The cage babes are gonna be dressed up like sexy cop girls, and throwing 'bad boys' in the cage who walk past the booth without stopping to check out our products. lol

Ronnie? I don't care who it is, throw him in the cage ladies! :p
well I promise to behave and this would be one hell of a show

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Why no creatine?

creatine can draw water into stomach, thus giving some people stomach issues- however the neg effect would be on the amount digested and those with a sensitive stomach may have an issue.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
creatine can draw water into stomach, thus giving some people stomach issues- however the neg effect would be on the amount digested and those with a sensitive stomach may have an issue.
Others mistake having higher creatinine as meaning the kidneys are not functioning correctly. Since creatine mono can be broken down easily into creatinine in water the levels of creatinine in your blood rise. On a test this will make it look like your kidneys are not functioning up to snuff. Of course once the rest of the tests are done it is the creatinine to BUN ratio that actually tells you how your kidneys are performing. Anyone with a lot more muscle than average will have higher creatinine levels than normal and it will be even worse directly after a workout. That is common and expected by knowledgeable doctors.

So the idea the creatine is bad for your kidneys has been circulating for years and years.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
OK, I can relate to that. I love creatine pyruvate but it messes with my stomach too if I don't dose it just right.

ma70, maybe we can get you some samples to try before you totally give up on Zeus. Not sure how sensitive you are to CM, but it only has the minimum effective amount to still offer a synergistic contribution, nothing more. It doesn't have 'too much' of anything, and was designed that way on purpose. Strong and uniquely effective, but yet with minimum sides to still feel ultra clean. That's why some of the ingredients may appear atypical for a pre but that's what it took to balance the build.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Others mistake having higher creatinine as meaning the kidneys are not functioning correctly. Since creatine mono can be broken down easily into creatinine in water the levels of creatinine in your blood rise. On a test this will make it look like your kidneys are not functioning up to snuff. Of course once the rest of the tests are done it is the creatinine to BUN ratio that actually tells you how your kidneys are performing. Anyone with a lot more muscle than average will have higher creatinine levels than normal and it will be even worse directly after a workout. That is common and expected by knowledgeable doctors.

So the idea the creatine is bad for your kidneys has been circulating for years and years.
Yes, Kleen is correct. BUN values (and some other key analytes) are needed to put the creatinine value in proper perspective. If you're using creatine, on a high protein diet, and lift a lot, you're results will likely be flagged high every time you test. Unless you're paperwork says you're over 7 or 8' tall. :)

CM gives me kidney probs too if I get greedy with the doses, or take it every day for more than a few months, so I just use it pre-w/o and it works great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, Kleen is correct. BUN values (and some other key analytes) are needed to put the creatinine value in proper perspective. If you're using creatine, on a high protein diet, and lift a lot, you're results will likely be flagged high every time you test. Unless you're paperwork says you're over 7 or 8" tall. :)

CM gives me kidney probs too if I get greedy with the doses, or take it every day for more than a few months, so I just use it pre-w/o and it works great.
in the last 10 years I have never gone over 2 months of taking creatine daily....pre-workout does just fine!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
in the last 10 years I have never gone over 2 months of taking creatine daily....pre-workout does just fine!!!
agree 100% i actually dont buy it on its own, but if its in a pwo, fine by me

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
My body doesn't like creatine mono however, it love Dicreatine Malate, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, and Creatine Nitrate.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I ain't b1tching about any ingredients just get me some Zeus Juice ! lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I ain't b¡tching! Lol. The amount of mono in Zeus isn't enough to upset my stomach.
Haha I'm just messing bro I know you guys aren't complaining , I have a feeling this won't have anything for people to complain aboht

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Negative man! People are gonna love this ish!

I just thought we were talking about creatine. Lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Negative man! People are gonna love this ish!

I just thought we were talking about creatine. Lol
Haha for sure bro I was just making a joke! Hope it wasn't taken the wrong way

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I like CM, it's consistent. I like the Mag chelate too but not pre-w/o really, post is better IMO. But taking CM with some dextrose is what really sets it off. 3:1 dex with CM works nicely. But hey, nobody else like carbs so sorry Zeus, you'll just have to make it up with your magical powers!

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I like CM, it's consistent. I like the Mag chelate too but not pre-w/o really, post is better IMO. But taking CM with some dextrose is what really sets it off. 3:1 dex with CM works nicely. But hey, nobody else like carbs so sorry Zeus, you'll just have to make it up with your magical powers!
I lika carbs...

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I lika carbs...
Well alright, I'm not alone then. Ribose, dextrose, whatever. Bring it! Jolly ranchers, life-savers, it's all fair game to me brah. 10cals of pure energy in every nutritious morsel.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Did i just hear zues chews ? Coming up.
Zeus chews, huh? It does have a ring to it alright. We'd need a spokesman tho. You willing to wear a Randy Savage wig brah?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why no creatine?
Oh, mostly cause I'm already using one of those ergogenic supplements that has a bunch of "staples" like Creatine in it. I understand for the guys who don't of course, just specifically speaking for myself. I don't believe Creatine is a "bad" thing. Didn't mean for my comment to make a splash, haha.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Oh, mostly cause I'm already using one of those ergogenic supplements that has a bunch of "staples" like Creatine in it. I understand for the guys who don't of course, just specifically speaking for myself. I don't believe Creatine is a "bad" thing. Didn't mean for my comment to make a splash, haha.
dam you lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My body doesn't like creatine mono however, it love Dicreatine Malate, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, and Creatine Nitrate.
AKA Rumble Guts! Yeah CM works just as good as anything that has come out after it. However there are some that are less likely to cause bloat and stomach issues for some.
Nah brah! You're good!
NO... HE'S GRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So not 14:1 like what was in Cell Tech. Remember that 70g dextrose to 5g creatine mono and some ALA - use to go reactive Hypo after every time I used it...

I lika carbs...
Yep me too and basically all peri-workout too. Right now I am basically getting about 200g of carbs in my peri workout window. Not much the rest of the day other than a few servings of fruit though.

Zeus chews, huh? It does have a ring to it alright. We'd need a spokesman tho. You willing to wear a Randy Savage wig brah?
If he can't I can do a mean Randy Savage impression, or at least used to be able too.
Oh you splashed Mister! What a trouble maker! Now you are going to get it!!!!! :spankme::spankme::spankme::spankme::spankme:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey, since this is a nutra innovations thread I have a few questions. 1st is the burn xtreme formula the sam or has it been changed? 2nd how does the zeus stim effect compare to burn xtreme? 3rd if zeus compares favorably with burn xtreme-how much is it, and when and where do I get it?
NutraChem

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
hey, since this is a nutra innovations thread I have a few questions. 1st is the burn xtreme formula the sam or has it been changed? 2nd how does the zeus stim effect compare to burn xtreme? 3rd if zeus compares favorably with burn xtreme-how much is it, and when and where do I get it?
NutraChem
Idk about first 2 but it's up on their site !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would be surprised if not.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
So not 14:1 like what was in Cell Tech. Remember that 70g dextrose to 5g creatine mono and some ALA - use to go reactive Hypo after every time I used it...

If he can't I can do a mean Randy Savage impression, or at least used to be able too.
14:1 may be maximal, but not optimal. 3-4:1 is adequate in my experience. But hey, I like post hypo.

Dang Kleen, sounds like you're gettin' old too, lol. Sux huh? Oh well, put Tony on myo inhibitors and keep on clickin' mane.

[video=youtube;2pHGRN9tij0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pHGRN9tij0[/video]

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
NutraChem
1) Yes, the BX formula has changed. Less sides, same duration. Appetite suppression may be slightly better, thermo is about the same, intensity is still high. Also starts a little faster now.

2) Zeus is geared specifically for strength training and has an intermediate duration (~6+hrs of useful stimulation.) BX is designed to last a few hours longer and provide a balance of physical and mental stimulation. It's geared more toward daily use to support weight loss. They are both potent though, and feel different enough that you can tell which one you took.

3) Sorry if Zeus turned out a bit costly, it's my fault. I just went for it! It does kick though, and you might think it's worth it after a try. BX should be more affordable since it doesn't have the extra pump ingredients in it, or as much strength and endurance stuff. Not sure about availability of either, but it was my understanding it would be ready end of last week I think?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1) Yes, the BX formula has changed. Less sides, same duration. Appetite suppression may be slightly better, thermo is about the same, intensity is still high. Also starts a little faster now.

2) Zeus is geared specifically for strength training and has an intermediate duration (~6+hrs of useful stimulation.) BX is designed to last a few hours longer and provide a balance of physical and mental stimulation. It's geared more toward daily use to support weight loss. They are both potent though, and feel different enough that you can tell which one you took.

3) Sorry if Zeus turned out a bit costly, it's my fault. I just went for it! It does kick though, and you might think it's worth it after a try. BX should be more affordable since it doesn't have the extra pump ingredients in it, or as much strength and endurance stuff. Not sure about availability of either, but it was my understanding it would be ready end of last week I think?
DAMN...if you have any bottles of the old formula burn xtreme laying around send them my way...I seriously loved that stuff---I finally run out and now when it's time to re-order it's friggin gone, lol.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
DAMN...if you have any bottles of the old formula burn xtreme laying around send them my way...I seriously loved that stuff---I finally run out and now when it's time to re-order it's friggin gone, lol.
Haha, don't worry! It's still strong, T.

I'm not sure about reviews and logs and all that but when Smith and Tall get the word, you should get in on some testing. You'd be a great guy to review the new formula, having already run the old version. ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
14:1 may be maximal, but not optimal. 3-4:1 is adequate in my experience. But hey, I like post hypo.

Dang Kleen, sounds like you're gettin' old too, lol. Sux huh? Oh well, put Tony on myo inhibitors and keep on clickin' mane.

[video=youtube;2pHGRN9tij0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pHGRN9tij0[/video]
No doubt, FAR from maximal! Not that 70grams of fast acting carbs is a problem during a workout. However maybe not 70g of dextrose... Like I mentioned earlier my peri-workout nutrition contains about 200-240 grams of carbs in about a 3 hour time period. At least 50g of that is via KarboLoad from TrueNutrition intra workout. However far less likely to go hypo after since not a ton of simple sugars. Hell I basically have a powdered meal for my intra. Aminos, 50g Isolate, 50g fast acting carbs. Part of the reason I liked seeing the berberine in Zeus! :) Make it anabolic Baby!!!!

Yeah definitely getting in that older bracket. However I am still raging against the dying of the light!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Any Friday news on this one ?
I'm trying to find this out also. I know we had labeling issues with the new Burn Xtreme formula, so it's possible Zues is the same way. Either way, the lighting will be delivered!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm trying to find this out also. I know we had labeling issues with the new Burn Xtreme formula, so it's possible Zues is the same way. Either way, the lighting will be delivered!
i see robust has a new label as well. looks like things are almost done, so hopefully soon

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff either way! Just tryna keep the thread alive as well

Status
Not open for further replies.