NP OEProtein Sale!!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Paired with Test powder even :eek:
I've just ordered 3 tubs of strawberry shortcake. No Test Powder for me, used it in the past, always gave me gnarly sharts.

So now I will have 5 tubs of OEProtein Strawberry Shortcake in my closet along with many tubs of Select which is essentially just a stockpile of the CnC and one unopened tub of Snickerdoodle. Good thing I go through protein fast so what appears like a mountain will soon disappear.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is madness!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're my protein hero, kddookie...and snap I read the email wrong, thought it insane it was a stack of OEP/TP for $19...smh...

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're my protein hero, kddookie...and snap I read the email wrong, thought it insane it was a stack of OEP/TP for $19...smh...
Lulz, they caught me with that as well.
spinyvegeta, I've used the choco OEProtein before. It's quality, tastes great, and not full of nonsense. I like that it has some MCT and other "healthy" fats in it as well, helps with the flavour/texture and good for you to boot.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
How does this rank vs PES select protein in effect and taste wise?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES Select is not as rich tasting (but still excellent in texture and taste). OEProtein is richer (most likely due tot he added healthy fats). The formulas are very similar but Select as the benefit of added leucine (which there is a good amount of, not counted towards total protein count, evident in how frothy it gets when mixed) and a 50:50 casein to whey ratio. I don't know what the casein to whey ratio is with OEProtein but there is at least a good amount of casein in it and MPI going by how the stuff tastes and mixes.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MPI is first ingredient and being that WPC is cheaper than MPI. You make the call...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
beauty of MPI is that its made up of whey isolate and micellar casein...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damnit... maybe I should not have made this thread... Got my order in though... so not a complete loss :p
We would of caught it and for some reason they list banana at $36. Should be changed by tomorrow...Not sure MP wants to lose money on the deal.

Reactions: mw1

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We would of caught it and for some reason they list banana at $36. Should be changed by tomorrow...Not sure MP wants to lose money on the deal.
I was wondering why the damn banana costs so much. LoL.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The both taste good, but that's relative to the taster. I like PES chocolate better than Usp Labs Chocolate. I like Usp Labs vanilla better than PES Select C+C which just tasted like vanilla to me. As far as effect I don't know what you are looking for. It's protein, it's the same as eating some chicken, maybe tastier depending on how much you like chicken...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The both taste good, but that's relative to the taster. I like PES chocolate better than Usp Labs Chocolate. I like Usp Labs vanilla better than PES Select C+C which just tasted like vanilla to me. As far as effect I don't know what you are looking for. It's protein, it's the same as eating some chicken, maybe tastier depending on how much you like chicken...
Chicken doesn't have a absorption rate of 20 minutes and circulate AA for 6-8 hours...

I'll give you Chicken breast with 3 grams leucine and a cup of milk.....

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one day I don't open my emails at lunch :(...........
You can probably order it and get them for that price but just have to wait for them to restock and ship to you? :p Banana is now $19.91!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chicken doesn't have a absorption rate of 20 minutes and circulate AA for 6-8 hours...

I'll give you Chicken breast with 3 grams leucine and a cup of milk.....

I didn't even think of that. Anyway this is a great deal. Think I'll get some test powder and strawberry protein if its still on sale Friday. Otherwise I'm screwed.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yea someone else got one while I was checking out. I couldnt remember my password at first and was afraid it would sell out before I could check out
LOL..close call....

Reactions: mw1

jhbmore

Awards
thanks for the heads up. Ordered that strawberry cheesecake excited to try it out.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We all have Bob to thank/blame for this strawberry cheesecake protein thing :p
Why you blaming the ginger kid?
Thank Jacob and USP for the killer deal not me.
I just cook stuff with protein powder and it tastes good
Hell i had 2 full coolers at the arnold wiped clean
50 cookies, 50 loaves of bread, 75 cupcakes and frosting and 400 pretzels.

juggernaut76

Awards
any thoughts on the banana? haven't tried oeprotein at all yet so figuring i'll jump in on this deal.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any thoughts on the banana? haven't tried oeprotein at all yet so figuring i'll jump in on this deal.
I bought one cause Jacob claimed it was one of the best banana protein out....you would think I have been in this industry long enough not to listen to company owners and reps HA~~~anyways , banana flavored proteins are my favorite and they usually have to be VERY to screw them up. For instance Dymatize's Banana that was actually French vanilla:(

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why did you even buy any? I'm not even sure why they made it, since fruit flavored proteins don't sell and companies just lose money with them. /sarcasm

(anyone else notice that this is the kind of stuff Bob says when people ask for blueberry muffin or other fruit flavors from PES, but he's all about fruit flavored OEP?)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously though, the strawberry cheesecake sounds awesome.

I'm pretty stocked up on protein, but my next protein purchase is very likely going to be one of those.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
One of the best proteins i've ever shadily imported. Love the inclusion of the fats and the blend tastes amazing in milk.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why you blaming the ginger kid?Thank Jacob and USP for the killer deal not me.I just cook stuff with protein powder and it tastes goodHell i had 2 full coolers at the arnold wiped clean50 cookies, 50 loaves of bread, 75 cupcakes and frosting and 400 pretzels.
Of course of course, I was referencing my other 2 tubs of strawberry cheesecake OEProt I bought at regular price :p

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh wow, so it's basically a USP $19.91 sale. LoL. This is tempting me to buy some AP...

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bet you could call them to add to it, if not already shipped...?
I got in when the stuff was still in stock (I think... I hope, didn't actually take note when I ordered it) :p

No worries, I'll demonstrate some self control for once :D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The day I consider $10/lb for protein a superb discount will be a very sad day.

One day I'll have to let go of my 2009 price perception though.