NP brand Cit Mal

LB_Patriot

Member
Nutraplanet brand Cit Mal is very good. Its one of the few Cit Mal brands that makes a 2:1 ratio. Other brands like Primaforce are 1:1, which makes you have to intake more to get the same amount of Citrullline. Also very well priced.

My 2 cents.
 
I love the Cit Mal 6 grams I like to take on the daily with Enhanced for Pre-Working out. I spike the Cit Mal too with NOW L-Cit. pure powder.
 
For sure. And I just noticed you sell em in 500g tubs. I had to buy like 6 of the little guys, haha.

Even better, if you could have R&D change the blend to 3:1 that would be even better. Most people would like for Cit and less Mal.

I also love your glutamine and modern bcaa. Great values.

Best Regards,
 
I picked this up to stack with agamtine since iforce makes bulk agmatine. Expecting big things from both!

Mikw
 
Been wanting to try NP Citrulline Malate 2:1 for some time now but wanted to know if the citrulline is bonded to malic acid orare the two ingredients just mixed together in a 2:1 ratio?
 
Been wanting to try NP Citrulline Malate 2:1 for some time now but wanted to know if the citrulline is bonded to malic acid orare the two ingredients just mixed together in a 2:1 ratio?

Most likely, just a mix...being bound would make it quite a bit more $.
 
Back
Top