[NOW HIRING] BPS needs a few more reps here at AM!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPS is ready to start expanding here and on other forums. There are many opportunities forming here and we have opened up our doors for applications! Let's get it started now!

We'd like some info to get started though:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used our products before?
4.) Do you have experiencing repping? If so, which companies? If not, get out of here!!!! Jk :).
5.) Please state your training style and current supplement plans.
6.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any.
7.) Why do you want to rep for us? And what makes you a good choice?

Criteria:

1.) You cannot be a rep for another company on any boards.
2.) You need to be active at least 4-5 times a week on AM.
3.) You need to know about our products. If you understand how they work, that is a major bonus.
4.) We need you to not just be a post whore. We prefer a BPS product educator. Someone exited to help others and show them that BPS not only is the correct way in life but likely can fix their problems ;).
5.) Were not looking for the bear minimum, where you hit your posts and get paid. Nope. We're looking for enthusiast. People excited to be apart of our team!

Goals:

1.) Don't focus on hitting the minimum. Go above and beyond! Hard work is of course rewarded.
2.) Bring BPS to light for those in the dark. Show them what they have been missing.
3.) Expand your minds and be accepting. Help us grow our family!
4.) Don't be a sheep! Follow us if you feel we are the right path or find another path that best works for you.

Payment is 3 BPS products of your choice. You will need you to email us (later provided) your BPS post count for the month, your product choices and your shipping info at the end of each month.

So what's it going to be?

Let's get the ball rolling!

Attachments

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely get in on this! BPS is easily one of the BEST supplement companies in the market, and it's only about to get better with a TON of new releases in 2014.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely get in on this! BPS is easily one of the BEST supplement companies in the market, and it's only about to get better with a TON of new releases in 2014.
yep. if all goes according to plan, this company is going to get fairly large. I would hop on the train while you can.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New Cycle Guard coming soon too? Very promising

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Cycle Guard coming soon too? Very promising
Cycle Guard is planned to make a return in the future. Right now, our newest product in the work is AdrenoSurge. Here is the sneak peak:
https://www.facebook.com/191322614238042/photos/a.287196727983963.59236.191322614238042/650137518356547/?type=1&theater
Wish I wasn't so new to AM..
No worries, man. Put your app in and I'll check you out. Sure you only have a few posts but you might have tons of potential.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

@1:11
[video=youtube;CLI_rnUxL7I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpag e&v=CLI_rnUxL7I#t=71[/video]

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle Guard is planned to make a return in the future. Right now, our newest product in the work is AdrenoSurge. Here is the sneak peak:
https://www.facebook.com/191322614238042/photos/a.287196727983963.59236.191322614238042/650137518356547/?type=1&theater

No worries, man. Put your app in and I'll check you out. Sure you only have a few posts but you might have tons of potential.
Exaxtly. Just put the app in if you are serious and I'll look at your posts and help make the decision with the head guys :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a solid opportunity. BPS is great, and I love to see them expanding.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As to those who are thinking about applying, we are releasing another product! That makes 2 (if my count is correct) totally new products and one reformulation within a few weeks. Amazing. Hop on it!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No apps yet, very surprised

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure why people are waiting to apply, but I wouldn't recommend it....

Get in on this while you can, because I guarantee you'll regret it if you don't!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
well .... I don't have a long long history on this site ... yet. But I am VERY interested in this. I have been working on a career change after over 20 years in the construction management field .... trying to pursue my dream of getting involved in the fitness industry. Naturally since my last 15 yrs have been in a sales capacity I would love to try and carry over as many skills from my former career into the new one as possible .... and this opportunity fits the bill. I have been fairy active on the forum and I am currently logging IronFlex Quake. 42 yrs old, 6'5" tall, 265lbs (yes I am a large mammal) Been lifting for 6 years with one year off from 2012-2013 due to circumstances beyond my control....I am currently working a 3 day split. Back & Biceps - Chest & Triceps - OFF - Legs & Shoulders - OFF - Repeat. I am sort of following the late 70's early 80's training protocol made popular by Arnold and Franco etc.... Heavy weight/High volume. Just recently switched the routine up ... previously I was working Back&Chest together. I am on this site every day and have complete access to it pretty much all day so I can be as involved as ever. I don't have a lot of experience with BPS products but I have heard very good things about the company and would love to get more closely involved. So .... count me in on this one. I realize that there are more seasoned guys on this site to choose from but we all have to start somewhere and I think my sales experience, health and nutrition knowledge, and learn by doing supplement knowledge would help me excel at this if given the opportunity. Worth a shot.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
where is everyone else ....? I thought there would be all kinds of people getting in on this one

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where is everyone else ....? I thought there would be all kinds of people getting in on this one
Shh...the more you mention this, the less your chances

xhrr

Awards
1.) How old are you? 23

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? Dermacrine, Formasurge, and Endosurge Turbo

4.) Do you have experiencing repping? If so, which companies? If not, get out of here!!!! Jk :). None never even applied before

5.) Please state your training style and current supplement plans. I'm the head trainer at a Crossfit gym. We stick to the tried and true barbell lifts and conditioning I hate calling it a WOD is short and fast and always meant to compliment our strength work. Plus we do a ton of strongman movements like atlas stones, log clean and press, farmer carry, yokes, etc. I'm not a brainwashed crossfitter haha.

6.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any. None

7.) Why do you want to rep for us? And what makes you a good choice? I have used a few of your products on plenty of occasions and have always came away impressed. If I use a supplement twice or more you are doing something right. If I wasn't as satisfied with my purchases or believed your products worked I would not have given it a second thought to apply. I don't lie or sugar coat my experiences and would not rep a company in which I had to do so. I believe I am a good choice because of my knowledge base on training, nutrition, and supplementation. I think my post history while not very large speaks for itself in quality.

Criteria:

3.) You need to know about our products. If you understand how they work, that is a major bonus.
4.) We need you to not just be a post whore. We prefer a BPS product educator. Someone exited to help others and show them that BPS not only is the correct way in life but likely can fix their problems ;).
5.) Were not looking for the bear minimum, where you hit your posts and get paid. Nope. We're looking for enthusiast. People excited to be apart of our team!

Goals:

1.) Don't focus on hitting the minimum. Go above and beyond! Hard work is of course rewarded.
2.) Bring BPS to light for those in the dark. Show them what they have been missing.
4.) Don't be a sheep! Follow us if you feel we are the right path or find another path that best works for you.

Payment is 3 BPS products of your choice. You will need you to email us (later provided) your BPS post count for the month, your product choices and your shipping info at the end of each month.

Agreed to all the aforementioned.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 23

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? Dermacrine, Formasurge, and Endosurge Turbo

4.) Do you have experiencing repping? If so, which companies? If not, get out of here!!!! Jk :). None never even applied before

5.) Please state your training style and current supplement plans. I'm the head trainer at a Crossfit gym. We stick to the tried and true barbell lifts and conditioning I hate calling it a WOD is short and fast and always meant to compliment our strength work. Plus we do a ton of strongman movements like atlas stones, log clean and press, farmer carry, yokes, etc. I'm not a brainwashed crossfitter haha.

6.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done, if any. None

7.) Why do you want to rep for us? And what makes you a good choice? I have used a few of your products on plenty of occasions and have always came away impressed. If I use a supplement twice or more you are doing something right. If I wasn't as satisfied with my purchases or believed your products worked I would not have given it a second thought to apply. I don't lie or sugar coat my experiences and would not rep a company in which I had to do so. I believe I am a good choice because of my knowledge base on training, nutrition, and supplementation. I think my post history while not very large speaks for itself in quality.

Criteria:

Goals:

Agreed to all the aforementioned.
Strong app, too bad about the crossfit though.....

:biglaugh:

xhrr

Awards
Strong app, too bad about the crossfit though.....

:biglaugh:
Haha knew I'd get **** for it. I'm biased but I'm one of the better programmers/trainer. Too many people think they need to be doing all these fancy movements until they realize how good barbell complexes are and not doing endless burpees and kipping pullups.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I'll take a shot

Some basic info:
5'10, 195-200ish 12%. 19 years old. Male. Freshman student in college (intend to study kinesiology, nutritionist ideally). I began lifting in 9th grade, same height, but only weighed 125lbs. Over the last ~4ish years I've been absolutely ADDICTED to educating myself about muscle growth/biomechanics, diet/nutrition, recovery, effects of different compounds/supplements to the body, and how all of this works for me personally. I've been on many forums (usually just as a lurker, with BB.com and now AM being the exceptions) educating myself daily. Always eager to learn more. It was about 3 months after I began lifting I joined the BB forums and started to learn. Now that I know what I do, there is nothing I enjoy more than to share my knowledge with others. Usually just fam/friends, and some people at my gym who know that I know a thing or two but I love doing it. Also an aspiring Physique competitor. Hoping to get on stage before I'm 21 (ideally summer 2015, but this is subject to change)

BPS:
I don't have too large of a history with BPS products, especially their newer line, but I have used the OG EndoSurge & Vanillean. I enjoyed both products, and BPS is a company I can confidently stand behind. But while I may not have too much experience with the newer products, I do have "supplemental smarts" (lol) making it easy for me to get an idea of how a certain product or products would/do work

Rep Experience:
I was an AgeForce rep for ~3-4ish months. I carried my rep responsibilities to SR for them as well. I have just recently made the decision to leave AF. I left because I felt I needed to in order to stay true to myself, I saw some things going on I didn't want to be apart of and left. (not going to specify openly but I can through PM if anyone cares)

Supplement logs: (Newest-oldest)- All from BB.com where I had 800+ posts.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157470053
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158195063
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144644701
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140804641
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136241801

Also a former poster on SupplementReviews.com:
Reviews by MultiVitamin

Haven't done one in awhile, but I use to do reviews fairly often.

Training & Supplement Plans
I'm currently running the "do as feel routine", where essentially you go in and hit whatever feels right, a little more organized than that. I like to run Layne's PHAT for 12ish weeks, then 3weeks smolov, repeat. As I said, I'd like to compete so my workouts are targeted largely around muscle contractions, keeping tension, etc.

Supplement wise I've been chosen to log brundel's new Follidrone product in the next week or two (my first log here on AM), and also have a fairly large ArA run set up for the summer

Why Me?
As I said before I have a decently well knowledge of supplements and different ingredients (I'm no mr.cooper, but I by far possess the knowledge to carry out rep responsibilities). I have previous rep experience, as I mentioned earlier. Lastly and more importantly I'm a hard worker and a quality guy (or so I'd like to think :p), I'd very much, to the best of my abilities carry out every responsibility/task called upon me by BPS, with the exception of it being something I feel wrong (like writing a fake review or something deceitful along those lines)

Like I said I'd love to rep for your company. Thank you for the opportunity, hope to hear back

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll take a shot

Some basic info:
5'10, 195-200ish 12%. 19 years old. Male. Freshman student in college (intend to study kinesiology, nutritionist ideally). I began lifting in 9th grade, same height, but only weighed 125lbs. Over the last ~4ish years I've been absolutely ADDICTED to educating myself about muscle growth/biomechanics, diet/nutrition, recovery, effects of different compounds/supplements to the body, and how all of this works for me personally. I've been on many forums (usually just as a lurker, with BB.com and now AM being the exceptions) educating myself daily. Always eager to learn more. It was about 3 months after I began lifting I joined the BB forums and started to learn. Now that I know what I do, there is nothing I enjoy more than to share my knowledge with others. Usually just fam/friends, and some people at my gym who know that I know a thing or two but I love doing it. Also an aspiring Physique competitor. Hoping to get on stage before I'm 21 (ideally summer 2015, but this is subject to change)

BPS:
I don't have too large of a history with BPS products, especially their newer line, but I have used the OG EndoSurge & DCP v1 (the one w/ TTA) & Vanillean. I enjoyed all 3 products, and BPS is a company I can confidently stand behind. But while I may not have too much experience with the newer products, I do have "supplemental smarts" (lol) making it easy for me to get an idea of how a certain product or products would/do work

Rep Experience:
I was an AgeForce rep for ~3-4ish months. I carried my rep responsibilities to SR for them as well. I have just recently made the decision to leave AF. I left because I felt I needed to in order to stay true to myself, I saw some things going on I didn't want to be apart of and left. (not going to specify openly but I can through PM if anyone cares)

Supplement logs: (Newest-oldest)- All from BB.com where I had 800+ posts.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157470053
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158195063
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144644701
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140804641
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136241801

Also a former poster on SupplementReviews.com:
Reviews by MultiVitamin

Haven't done one in awhile, but I use to do reviews fairly often.

Training & Supplement Plans
I'm currently running the "do as feel routine", where essentially you go in and hit whatever feels right, a little more organized than that. I like to run Layne's PHAT for 12ish weeks, then 3weeks smolov, repeat. As I said, I'd like to compete so my workouts are targeted largely around muscle contractions, keeping tension, etc.

Supplement wise I've been chosen to log brundel's new Follidrone product in the next week or two (my first log here on AM), and also have a fairly large ArA run set up for the summer

Why Me?
As I said before I have a decently well knowledge of supplements and different ingredients (I'm no mr.cooper, but I by far possess the knowledge to carry out rep responsibilities). I have previous rep experience, as I mentioned earlier. Lastly and more importantly I'm a hard worker and a quality guy (or so I'd like to think :p), I'd very much, to the best of my abilities carry out every responsibility/task called upon me by BPS, with the exception of it being something I feel wrong (like writing a fake review or something deceitful along those lines)

Like I said I'd love to rep for your company. Thank you for the opportunity, hope to hear back
Another strong app!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OG DCP was Genomyx

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, nice opportunity here!!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards

Products used: im not gonna lie, i have never used any BPS products, but i have researched and followed logs on some of them. Im am interested in running endosurge turbo soon though!

Rep experience: ive never repped for a company before!

Training and supps: currently im cutting and plan to get sub 9%, and i plan to have a good long slow bulk this coming winter. I train using a typical bodybuilding split, focusing on compounds and mod to high rep ranges. All natty also!

Logs: ive ran a sponsored log for formutech nutritions volatile preworkout! Awesome pre!

Reason i want this: this would be a great opportunity for me to learn about BPS, and the supplements they have to offer. From all the reviews and logs i have followed; BPS company and products are gonna do great things in the future. I am active on AM everyday at least 3 times. Its pretty much my hobby! Thanks.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Products used: im not gonna lie, i have never used any BPS products, but i have researched and followed logs on some of them. Im am interested in running endosurge turbo soon though!

Training and supps: currently im cutting and plan to get sub 9%, and i plan to have a good long slow bulk this coming winter. I train using a typical bodybuilding split, focusing on compounds and mod to high rep ranges. All natty also!

Logs: ive ran a sponsored log for formutech nutritions volatile preworkout! Awesome pre!

Reason i want this: this would be a great opportunity for me to learn about BPS, and the supplements they have to offer. From all the reviews and logs i have followed; BPS company and products are gonna do great things in the future. I am active on AM everyday at least 3 times. Its pretty much my hobby! Thanks.
Thanks for throwing in an app!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks man! But since your natty for life, you can't order dermacrine. More for me :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the deadline for applications?
im not sure about the others, but i havent been told a deadline. I will go ahead and ask the guys upstairs for you and will report back.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brother, I want to take my time in writing the best possible app so I need to make sure I give myself enough time on my next day off from work.
no worries man. When do you think you will be able to apply?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! But since *you're* natty for life, you can't order dermacrine. More for me :)
Fixed
Maybe he will order some just to keep you from getting it all. Lol!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a rep application frenzy around here these days

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some great apps in here!