Now for something completely different

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Push day. Massive strength jump. Hit 405 for 2 on bench. Weight was 278 this AM. Eating like a champ. No sugar..no junk at all..just chicken, beef, rice, veggies, pasta, hot sauce, eggs, cheese...cut out bread. Going to add kidney beans to each meal. Eating 6 to 8 meals a day. Training at least 2hrs balls to walls with the weights and another 45 of cardio daily. The added muscle size is very obvious...feels good to be on the path back.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
90 mins of heavy pulling exercises today. Felt great. Have 4 meals of chicken rice and veggies down so far. Did some volunteer work today..I always enjoy that. I had the opportunity to work with a group of students with special needs...very rewarding. Spent some quality family time..good day. Got the stink eye when I brought my own food to dinner at my sister's...they know Im nuts though.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh..2 more meals of chicken rice veggies and hot sauce. Meal 7 was an 8 egg cheese omelet.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9 pounds in 3 days? Damn, you know how to eat!
Dude..like its my job. If Im not training..Im eating. Super clean. Actually hit 8 meals yesterday...not counting shakes. Im watching eating motivation vids on youtube. Brian Shaw got a good one.
Dude..like its my job. If Im not training..Im eating. Super clean. Actually hit 8 meals yesterday...not counting shakes. Im watching eating motivation vids on youtube. Brian Shaw got a good one.
For example. 5lbs chilli. Beef pork onions 5 cans beans garlic chilli seasoning salt pepper. Made this today. Eat by itself or over rice or pasta

Attachments

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was an off day. So lots of cooking and grocery shopping. Good vids on youtube for eating on a budget. Really, chicken, beef, pork, rice, pasta, eggs, cheese, coffee, veggies...thats really about it. Meal prep probably twice a week. Over the last week or so, I flipped the switch into full OCD mode and now I am carrying my food with me eveywhere I go again. Im training over 2hrs 6 days a week..thats including cardio. Hey, if you are going to do it...might as well go all out, then youll never have to wonder what you could have accomplished. I have a 45min bus ride followed by a 1 mile walk to get to my gym. I eat a meal on the way there. I train. I have the same deal coming home. I also eat another meal on the way home. The moment I walk out my door, my bluetooth is in and music is on and shades are on. I dont speak to anyone..not at the gym either. What someone else may call an unhealthy lifestyle is healthy to me. I see my GF on Sat and go to church with my friend on Sunday, other than that, Im in a box..focused.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont get me wrong, when I have time, I enjoy volunteering..if I can..I have some personal issues that make it very difficult for me to do a great many things that I would like to be able to do...but hey..we all got our own mess right?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good job bro, if I had 45 mins bus ride and a mile walk just to get to the gym, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ever go. Dedication for sure.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job bro, if I had 45 mins bus ride and a mile walk just to get to the gym, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ever go. Dedication for sure.
Yeah the bus makes everything suck and take forever. But what are ya gonna do? Lots of people have it a whole lot worse.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got two meals down. Chicken, rice, big scoop of chilli on top for both meals. Rest of the meals will likely be the same. Its pretty good. Going to get stupid on push day today. I had about 1500 in carbs yesterday...body weight was 288 this AM..going to try to hit 455 raw on flat bench. See how it goes.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got buried..stupid weight..lol
Got buried..stupid weight..lol
Yeah weights felt heavy today. Thought after a rest day and good eating and recovery..Id have it. Everyday cant be progress..most days its just about the consistency of the grind. 1st day back in a tank top though...lol. And today, while I was out, I got my 1st big dude comment since coming back...lol.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cooking 8lbs of burger. 6 onions. Butter. Peppers, woman took over she want wraps. Arms today went well. Tried a bunch of different exercises to shock em..felt goo. I wonder if she knows yet that Im gonna peg her on the counter top....gooing in...lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dessert !!!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
290 this AM. Sleep is sucking hard. Bed is soaked in the morning. Cardio is like climbing Everest. Going to look into that GW. Want to take some progress pics, but Im too big for my bathroom mirror now...so I need someone else to take them. Strength gains have been insane. I guess muscle memory is a real thing...lol. But damn have I been eating...you guys have no idea. Probably 4 lbs of animal protein a day..about 4000 cals and 1000 carbs a day...thats 4000 cals right there, plus a shake...so Im somewhere between 7k and 8k in cals a day with 2.5 hours of balls to the wall training 6 days a week. There is something sooo wrong with me...lol. Carbs are rice or pasta. Protein is beef, chicken, or eggs,...Im eating almost nothing else...some veggies when I feel like cooking them. I read that eating is the hardest part...so true...this sucks so bad.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Crappy progress pic. Side by side. One is 235 about 3 months ago. This one is 291 this AM cold no pump.
Looking good brother. Need a better way to take pics though

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh..went to Doc yesterday..bp is good..and height is still 6'6...thought I was shrinking..lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help DC...still look shitty..but the pics are better..lol
Now we just got to teach you to drop the pic so it's just the pic and not everything on your phone. Lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arrgh..food is beating my ass today. I dont know how those guys keep at it..meal after meal after meal. Like brian shaw...how? Im only 4 meals in and im really pushing it. I trained super hard and heavy today..lots of negatives. Felt like I was going to puke for hours after training. Appetite never came back. Going to rest tomorrow. Pretty sure I blew out my circulatory system...I need to recover hard for a day. Couch carbs and protein.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take a break !!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take a break !!
Just some easy cardio today. Going to walk a few miles around the park and listen to the news. Going low carbs and cals today. Was doing some reading about carb cycling. Like in a week just rough numbers 600, 300, 200, 200, 100, 100, 600. Anybody ever tried such a venture. Of course Id keep protein at about 500 or so. I think Im cool with the weight. BP is still good, getting bloods next week...but 290ish and leaner now...I think is doable based on my pics.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also back to very respectable numbers in the gym. Bench is high 4s. Overhead press, im doing working sets in the mid 3s. Upright rows 275 for working sets. Curling 100s. Incline pressing 175s dumbells for working sets. Etc etc etc. Almost all the way back.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strong Mo Fo !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sexy Legs !!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We might be old. Be we are still damn strong. Never underestimate the old guy at your gym.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Lift !

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still hammering away. Workout days are push day, pull day, arm and leg day, rest day, repeat. I switch up the exercises to shock the old body. I do lots of sets. Right now food has been beef chilli, rice, chicken breast, eggs. Ive cut back on the cals. No complaints. Heres my new T Shirt

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Good and BIG !!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Bro good to see you I'm loving gw 50156 for the new sponsor sarms 4 sale I'm specifically seeing how it helps loss of cardio capacity while on Tren.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Bro good to see you I'm loving gw 50156 for the new sponsor sarms 4 sale I'm specifically seeing how it helps loss of cardio capacity while on Tren.

Yes. Loss of cardio is significant. GW is something I have been looking into. However with so many sources, its difficult to find someone who is offering legitimate products.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. Loss of cardio is significant. GW is something I have been looking into. However with so many sources, its difficult to find someone who is offering legitimate products.
Well just watch my log I'll for sure give you the scoop on the new sponsor

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was a rough one. So sore. Just crazy aching joints. Had my iron and hemoacrite checked they were both slightly elevated. Dr said I was likely was very dehydrated during training. Didnt really accomplish a lot in the gym. Was there about an hour and managed about 12 sets or so on bench. Spent a good deal of time BS with a retired 82 year old former powerlifter...awesome dude..still killing it. Spent the rest of the day hydrating eating green stuff and chicken. Shoulders and wrists are still hurting pretty bad. Took 800 of IBU...like throwing sand on the beach. I had back surgery × 2 in 2005 and thats been causing me some discomfort as well. Tomorrow is pull day. Pull day never hurts as much as push. Probably just do high reps and hit cardio harder. Broke 3 bones on the scale this AM. BP is fine..thanks DC. Bloods are good. No sides. Some lethargy, but I believe that is from an unrelated issue.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope you wake up feeling better this morning.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pull day went well. Could of rowed across Lake Michigan. GW needs to become a thing in my life. Leary that it wont work though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pull day went well. Could of rowed across Lake Michigan. GW needs to become a thing in my life. Leary that it wont work though.
I've only been on it 4days but I'm starting to notice a difference. Going to start hitting cardio hard next week sprints heavy bag burped see how it goes.

One thing that helped my cardio alot when I was still fighting was corydeceps probably spelled that wrong