Now for something completely different

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Push day. Massive strength jump. Hit 405 for 2 on bench. Weight was 278 this AM. Eating like a champ. No sugar..no junk at all..just chicken, beef, rice, veggies, pasta, hot sauce, eggs, cheese...cut out bread. Going to add kidney beans to each meal. Eating 6 to 8 meals a day. Training at least 2hrs balls to walls with the weights and another 45 of cardio daily. The added muscle size is very obvious...feels good to be on the path back.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
90 mins of heavy pulling exercises today. Felt great. Have 4 meals of chicken rice and veggies down so far. Did some volunteer work today..I always enjoy that. I had the opportunity to work with a group of students with special needs...very rewarding. Spent some quality family time..good day. Got the stink eye when I brought my own food to dinner at my sister's...they know Im nuts though.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh..2 more meals of chicken rice veggies and hot sauce. Meal 7 was an 8 egg cheese omelet.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9 pounds in 3 days? Damn, you know how to eat!
Dude..like its my job. If Im not training..Im eating. Super clean. Actually hit 8 meals yesterday...not counting shakes. Im watching eating motivation vids on youtube. Brian Shaw got a good one.
Dude..like its my job. If Im not training..Im eating. Super clean. Actually hit 8 meals yesterday...not counting shakes. Im watching eating motivation vids on youtube. Brian Shaw got a good one.
For example. 5lbs chilli. Beef pork onions 5 cans beans garlic chilli seasoning salt pepper. Made this today. Eat by itself or over rice or pasta

Attachments

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was an off day. So lots of cooking and grocery shopping. Good vids on youtube for eating on a budget. Really, chicken, beef, pork, rice, pasta, eggs, cheese, coffee, veggies...thats really about it. Meal prep probably twice a week. Over the last week or so, I flipped the switch into full OCD mode and now I am carrying my food with me eveywhere I go again. Im training over 2hrs 6 days a week..thats including cardio. Hey, if you are going to do it...might as well go all out, then youll never have to wonder what you could have accomplished. I have a 45min bus ride followed by a 1 mile walk to get to my gym. I eat a meal on the way there. I train. I have the same deal coming home. I also eat another meal on the way home. The moment I walk out my door, my bluetooth is in and music is on and shades are on. I dont speak to anyone..not at the gym either. What someone else may call an unhealthy lifestyle is healthy to me. I see my GF on Sat and go to church with my friend on Sunday, other than that, Im in a box..focused.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont get me wrong, when I have time, I enjoy volunteering..if I can..I have some personal issues that make it very difficult for me to do a great many things that I would like to be able to do...but hey..we all got our own mess right?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good job bro, if I had 45 mins bus ride and a mile walk just to get to the gym, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ever go. Dedication for sure.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job bro, if I had 45 mins bus ride and a mile walk just to get to the gym, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ever go. Dedication for sure.
Yeah the bus makes everything suck and take forever. But what are ya gonna do? Lots of people have it a whole lot worse.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got two meals down. Chicken, rice, big scoop of chilli on top for both meals. Rest of the meals will likely be the same. Its pretty good. Going to get stupid on push day today. I had about 1500 in carbs yesterday...body weight was 288 this AM..going to try to hit 455 raw on flat bench. See how it goes.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got buried..stupid weight..lol
Got buried..stupid weight..lol
Yeah weights felt heavy today. Thought after a rest day and good eating and recovery..Id have it. Everyday cant be progress..most days its just about the consistency of the grind. 1st day back in a tank top though...lol. And today, while I was out, I got my 1st big dude comment since coming back...lol.