Now for something completely different

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did 4 miles and chest today. Bench..flat..incline, dumbbell flys, cables..high, mid, low. Lots of sets. Each set to failure..no more than 10 reps. Took a little over an hour. Weight was a little lighter. 3 meals of chicken jambalaya, 2 meals of pasta and chicken, 10 eggs..so far..lol. Feel good, sleeping good, joints feel good, BP is fine. Weight 257

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also donating blood today..because I like to help out..lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You gain weight as fast as I do !!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You gain weight as fast as I do !!
Yeah, I can gain and lose super easy..maybe due to my size? IDK. I mean I lost 100lbs in 4 months. But I hated being skinny and weak..screw that.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I volunteer everyday at a very large food bank in my city that feeds the homeless and families that are hurting. After my year of being homeless, its important to me to give back. However, I still struggle for food every month, and the guys here know that. Ive been volunteering for quite some time and the employees know Im in to working out etc. Today, to my surprise, they gave me an entire case of frozen chicken breasts. God works in weird ways sometimes. You do the right things, and the right things happen to you. I tell you guys what, Ive found more fulfillment in my life giving for others than I ever have when I was my main priority.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I volunteer everyday at a very large food bank in my city that feeds the homeless and families that are hurting. After my year of being homeless, its important to me to give back. However, I still struggle for food every month, and the guys here know that. Ive been volunteering for quite some time and the employees know Im in to working out etc. Today, to my surprise, they gave me an entire case of frozen chicken breasts. God works in weird ways sometimes. You do the right things, and the right things happen to you. I tell you guys what, Ive found more fulfillment in my life giving for others than I ever have when I was my main priority.
Life Is Good !!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
262 this AM. Training arms and legs. Looking leanish..abs clearly visible. Muscle size and strength still sucks though. Progress has been very very slow. It may be due to the fact that may day consists of a great deal of walking. To and from volunteering and to and from the gym is about 5 miles daily. Im going to start carrying a meal or two with me. Ill eat one at the Food Bank and another at the gym plus 4 more at home plus a bedtime snack of 6 to 8 eggs.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How many calories a day do you consume ?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey! Actually felt good in the gym today. Was able to hit it pretty damn hard for about two hours. Noticeable strength increases. Could feel the size coming back in my chest and back..felt thick and full of blood. Swim is making his way upstream...even had a little vascularity..lol. Baby steps. Baby steps. God this sucks

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This morning I did flat bench. Incline bench. Cables. I didnt count sets. But I was there for 90 mins and did sets until I couldnt raise my arms over my head. Almost every set to failure. IDK..maybe 60 sets total. Before the haters come, Ive always trained like this..and I progressed to repping 500 on flat bench raw. So it works pretty well for me. Weight is holding at 275. I want to stay here, but it will be hard with the heavy weights and the mass that comes with it. I will TRY to come down on calories and carbs. Cardio is still at 3 to 4 miles a day. I am definitely filling out. Very noticeably bigger.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to see you are keeping the cardio in there, a big guy like you need to keep his heart healthy

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took a Lasix yesterday..dropped to 263 from 278..stuff is crazy. Drinking water like crazy now. Going to hit bench again.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
273 pre gym..hit 315 for 11. Prob 20 sets total flat. Another 10? Incline cables. Curls..bar.preacher.crusher.hmmer.
Meal 1 10eggs, 1 chicken breast, cheese
Meal2 2 cups rice 2 chicken breasts

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Be careful with that Lasix, people die from that stuff !!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meal 3 half pound pasta half pound 98 lean ground beef
Meal 4 60 grms protein shake
Meal 5 4 eggs 1 can tuna

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Random rant. I meet and talk to a lot of people that have kids. Every last one of these people has a child, or children, that is the smartest kid in their class, the best athlete on their team, the most creative, the most compassionate, the most superior at whatever they are doing by such an enormous measure than all of the other children their age, and most that are much older, that it is simply unfathomable. My point is, if this was even half true, there would be no war, no poverty, no hunger, no racism, no social strife of any kind. Just once, one time, I want to meet a parent who is honest. Who says.." Yeah, my kid is just kind of sub par, he's not to bright, sucks at sports, pretty lazy, and in all likelihood will probably be living in my basement until he's 40".

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meal 2.
2 chicken breasts
2 cups rice
2 chopped green onions
25 gram protein drink
40 oz water

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Progress pic. Dont hate fackers. Up 20lbs. 5 weeks back. Repping 315 again. Weight is 270 to 275. Just going to keep grinding and eating clean. I know it sucks, but ive been honest with y'all.
No hate here! Keep up the hard work and the results will come. Glad to see you being honest with yourself.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Concrete walls. No women. No cardio. Chalk dust everywhere, old weights, no air, no posters, no wifi, no sign outside, cash only, you break it you fix it, no supplement sales, no trainers, no tanning, no BS, train or go home.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep. Concrete walls. No women. No cardio. Chalk dust everywhere, old weights, no air, no posters, no wifi, no sign outside, cash only, you break it you fix it, no supplement sales, no trainers, no tanning, no BS, train or go home.
Sounds like the first gym I joined!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch out for some new member going by jewettsam he just messaged pushing gear. No idea who this dude is

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Corned Beef on Rye .................:p

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight is holding at 275. Strength is up on all lifts. Not really going to worry too much about adding too much more weight. Going to up cardio lower cals and carbs and just going to go by how I feel.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was a push day. Felt good. Lifted pretty heavy. Sets were many..rep range between 8 and 4..all sets to failure.
Breakfast. 6 egg omelet with 1 chicken breast and cheese.
Lunch. Salad with 4 cans of tuna cheese and vinegar for dressing
1 70 gram protein shake
Dinner .5 pound extra lean burger pattie with egg and cheese on toasted rye bread.
Snack later..1 burger pattie no bread

3 miles of brisk walking..enough to get heart rate up and get a good sweat going.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much is your grocery bill a week ?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very strong pull day. Pull downs..close wide. Seated..close wide..upright. Bent over rows..rope to face. 2 miles cardio. Had to go to PF to train...stacked all machines. Lame ass gym.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Breakfast..8 eggs with cheese and chicken breast.
Post breakfast. Protein shake..50grams
Lunch. 3/4 lb lean beef 4 slices rye bread
Post lunch. Small cup oats
Training..2hrs
Dinner. 1/2 lb lean ground beef 1/4 lb pasta, onions
Post dinner..protein shake 50 grams

Pretty damn full right now..lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A small family would be full!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully I can start putting on some more of the size I lost with all the running. Im thinking using those containers...and others..Im going to meal prep for 2 or 3 days in advance and eat 6 to 8 meals a day. Chicken, rice, beef, pasta, veggies, eggs, cheese. Going to start this training split as well. Two days on, 1 day off, 3 days on, 1 day off.