Not stim non pump pre?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does such a thing exist? Is there a pre that contains no stims, does not have to be pump but will aid in lifting more reps at the gym. Body needs a break from stims and most pump products product varied results, anything else out there, seems be little innovation??

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Things that increase pumps effectively tend to increase performance: citrulline, nitrates, etc. Proccor Ultra Octane is great, loads of other options as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...i remember back in the day pre-workouts had true ph's included.

not that long ago a former board sponsor had a pre that included daa, it actually was pretty decent.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m going support the notion that pump products may be your best bet.

What I’ve tried:
Inspired Nutra FSU
Morphogen volugen
Core peak X
Vasoblitz
PES high volume
Ghost pump
CEL super swole and SNS vasoforce (haven’t tried but look awesome)

My favorite is morphogen Volugen, then high volume, ghost pump, vasoblitz, FSU. Core peak x was good but made me throw up, unfortunately.

I would also say that if you really didn’t want a traditional pump product, Evomuse top muscle and androlotion has the most profound effect on my performance. The top muscle pump is still so hard to beat. Combine any of these with a pump preworkout and you’re set.

Single ingredient wise, peak o2, glycerol, and my personal favorite Cordyceps 10:1 (combined with peak o2, even better)

Another that I haven’t tried but could work is morphogen morphopump.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m going support the notion that pump products may be your best bet.

What I’ve tried:
Inspired Nutra FSU
Morphogen volugen
Core peak X
Vasoblitz
PES high volume
Ghost pump
CEL super swole and SNS vasoforce (haven’t tried but look awesome)

My favorite is morphogen Volugen, then high volume, ghost pump, vasoblitz, FSU. Core peak x was good but made me throw up, unfortunately.

I would also say that if you really didn’t want a traditional pump product, Evomuse top muscle and androlotion has the most profound effect on my performance. The top muscle pump is still so hard to beat. Combine any of these with a pump preworkout and you’re set.

Single ingredient wise, peak o2, glycerol, and my personal favorite Cordyceps 10:1 (combined with peak o2, even better)

Another that I haven’t tried but could work is morphogen morphopump.
Thanks buddy excellent summary, will check these out

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Appreciate all the VasoBlitz love in here. Simple and effective and well dosed

it’s top tier for me next to PES High volume as my go to non-Stims. I respond very well to nitrates so I always opt for those 2 choices

Nitrate Based:
PES High Volume
BFF VasoBlitz
Ghost Pump

Non-Nitrate Based:
CEL SuperSwole
CEL Vasoforce XT
Nutrex Alpha Pump

Last edited:
Reactions: 00A

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya increased performance is such a broad topic, but I'll try to give some recommendations anyways. I agree that "pump" seems to be what the marketing term is for most non-stim products nowadays, but some of those ingredients are strong performance enhancers anyways.

Keep in mind it also depends if you want more mental (nootropic-side and possibly more acute benefit) vs performance (ergogens that may also take time to show effect). It would probably be more effective to narrow down specific performance ingredients, but I'll just list some products anyways.

Hostile Supplements Bloodshot: No personal experience and don't see it talked about a lot, but it covers a TON of bases. Longer term Performance/Strength (Betaine, Peako2, Creatine), Endurance/Pumps (Nitrates, Citrulline, Glycerol, Agmatine, Taurine), and some Nootropics (Tyrosine, Hup-A).

Core Pump: Pumps/Endurance (Nitrates, Glycerol, Citrulline), Endurance/Performance (Beta Alanine, Peako2), Nootropic/Acute (Alpha-GPC).

Morphogen Volugen: Long Term Performance/Strength (Betaine, Peako2, Rhodiola), Pumps (literally everything but Nitrates)

CEL Superswole: Endurance/Pumps (Glycerol, Citrulline, S7, Vaso6, Pinebark), Recovery (Tart Cherry), Nootropic (Kannease)

Definitely not a comprehensive list and Mavup had a good list too. I'd narrow down if there are specific ingredients you think could help and then go from there (so say you want Nitrates start there and make alist of products with that then pick one which has the most other ingredients you like too, etc.).

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya increased performance is such a broad topic, but I'll try to give some recommendations anyways. I agree that "pump" seems to be what the marketing term is for most non-stim products nowadays, but some of those ingredients are strong performance enhancers anyways.

Keep in mind it also depends if you want more mental (nootropic-side and possibly more acute benefit) vs performance (ergogens that may also take time to show effect). It would probably be more effective to narrow down specific performance ingredients, but I'll just list some products anyways.

Hostile Supplements Bloodshot: No personal experience and don't see it talked about a lot, but it covers a TON of bases. Longer term Performance/Strength (Betaine, Peako2, Creatine), Endurance/Pumps (Nitrates, Citrulline, Glycerol, Agmatine, Taurine), and some Nootropics (Tyrosine, Hup-A).

Core Pump: Pumps/Endurance (Nitrates, Glycerol, Citrulline), Endurance/Performance (Beta Alanine, Peako2), Nootropic/Acute (Alpha-GPC).

Morphogen Volugen: Long Term Performance/Strength (Betaine, Peako2, Rhodiola), Pumps (literally everything but Nitrates)

CEL Superswole: Endurance/Pumps (Glycerol, Citrulline, S7, Vaso6, Pinebark), Recovery (Tart Cherry), Nootropic (Kannease)

Definitely not a comprehensive list and Mavup had a good list too. I'd narrow down if there are specific ingredients you think could help and then go from there (so say you want Nitrates start there and make alist of products with that then pick one which has the most other ingredients you like too, etc.).
Thank you, another excellent reply, hearing good stuff about hostile supps. I noticed a few of the pump products still use L-Norvaline. Trying to avoid this ingredient, I read some negative stuff about it..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Might be best to the bulk ingredient route If you're looking for non-stim and non-pump.

Ingredients like Betaine Anhydrous, Creatine monohydrate, sodium bicarb etc are useful for performance and dont elicit much of a pump.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re not looking for energy or pump, why not just make your own. I’d do some sort of focus ingredient , green tea extract and Epicatechin or laxogenin for power

Reactions: 00A
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is where we need SNS to fill the void of Ergonine. Wasn’t really a pre per say, but was loaded with ergogens (granted those ergogens work more via saturation then a acute response, but still works as a pre).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is where we need SNS to fill the void of Ergonine. Wasn’t really a pre per say, but was loaded with ergogens (granted those ergogens work more via saturation then a acute response, but still works as a pre).
I know @sns8778 was working on this last year but has not been a priority.
Ergogenics are not top sellers on the market and a reason why PES discontinued Ergonine. They simply don't sell.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im one of the biggest fans of old Ergonine and also of SNS so Im really looking forward to them releasing it.
In the meantime ive found this and i might give it a go.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does such a thing exist? Is there a pre that contains no stims, does not have to be pump but will aid in lifting more reps at the gym. Body needs a break from stims and most pump products product varied results, anything else out there, seems be little innovation??
SNS Focus XT (caff free)... enough noots and such to provide some extra motivation and focus to help you zone in and push a little extra out. Can also add some interesting items like COP (creatinol-o-phosphate - NOT creatine ha), creatine, BA, etc would all also have some acute benefits.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Just to elaborate on this, what you’re describing is Core Pump Platinum.

Core Pump is there pump product , no nootropic or peak o2

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just to elaborate on this, what you’re describing is Core Pump Platinum.

Core Pump is there pump product , no nootropic or peak o2
Not sure that is correct. When they reformulated it and moved to the white bottles I have not seen a version without Peako2 and Alpha-GPC.