Not 1 but 2 bottles of AlphaMax giveaway!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Birthday Bump!

I'm 36 today, time to start another Alphamax run so I can feel 18 again.
I'm 32 on Sunday, on week 5 of a run on alphamax, hit two PR's this week! Happy bday cubs!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome! i like the ingreident write up at the beginning. Its nice to kind of compare this supplement with Growth Factor Extreme by Menace Nutrition. BTW I'm liking the recent giveaways by performx labs!
+1 Product placement for your own company in another companies giveaway, lol.
Not to mention the two products don't even look remotely comparable...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm here already so might as well put my name in.. My current goals are to get to around 8-10% body fat in the next month it so for a photoshoot and after that start a lean bulk. I feel like this will help me as while cutting cortisol levels get higher and test levels start to go down, with this I feel like it will help battle lowering test and help maintain muscle mass alongside good dieting.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The two winners are.. TheSolution and Rocket3015

This was a very tough decision! Even though Rocket cannot run it for about 4 weeks, I would love to see one of that age reacts tp AlphaMax. From all of the logs/reviews I have read, it is mostly younger people that run it.

Not calling you old, Rocket...well, maybe I am :D Anyways, both of you shoot me over your shipping info!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Congrats everyone! I will be looking out for the logs.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats everyone. Can't wait to see the Logs.

Solution,

You have been always been helpful with recipes and stuff to me, if you would like to run a full 8 weeks let me know and I'll have a bottle from my next rep order shipped to you.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Solution,

You have been always been helpful with recipes and stuff to me, if you would like to run a full 8 weeks let me know and I'll have a bottle from my next rep order shipped to you.
I was going to offer him a bottle of mine via PM lol. Rocket, this offer is extended to you since Ryan is offering one of his to Bob. Just let me know when you PM if you want to run 8 weeks and I'll have a bottle out of my care package come to you!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to offer him a bottle of mine via PM lol. Rocket, this offer is extended to you since Ryan is offering one of his to Bob. Just let me know when you PM if you want to run 8 weeks and I'll have a bottle out of my care package come to you!
Awesome deal Ant. I would love to see Rocket run 8 weeks as well.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This was a very tough decision! Even though Rocket cannot run it for about 4 weeks, I would love to see one of that age reacts tp AlphaMax. From all of the logs/reviews I have read, it is mostly younger people that run it.

Not calling you old, Rocket...well, maybe I am :D Anyways, both of you shoot me over your shipping info!
Congrats guys, kill those logs

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

PMS are full.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys, I think you are going to love Alphamax, and I still have only had the chance to run it for 4 weeks at a time - I can believe that 8 weeks would be really great. Looking forward to hearing how you feel about it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Solution,

I am not going to take out of your rep order buddy.
That is who i am , and i contribute to the great community of AM which is much better than a lot of boards out there

Your rep order and compensation is yours, not mine bud. If you ever need anything never hesitate to PM me sir.
Please send your bottle to Rocket3015

I will have my review up when it is all said and done!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some how I missed this yesterday ??? But I am very excited to Run this thank you very much! PM on the way.

As far as calling me out..... I am older that a lot of folks on the board, that is just a fact, but someone post a "Quote" that made me stop and think, and I never really thought about it but it hit home.

" Be the person, people want to be someday"

I really like this, my sister (62) and brother in law (72) are avid bicyclist last spring they rode there bikes from Washington state to Pennsylvania so I have a big sister to look up to. (she also used to kick my butt when we were kids)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some how I missed this yesterday ??? But I am very excited to Run this thank you very much! PM on the way.

As far as calling me out..... I am older that a lot of folks on the board, that is just a fact, but someone post a "Quote" that made me stop and think, and I never really thought about it but it hit home.

" Be the person, people want to be someday"

I really like this, my sister (62) and brother in law (72) are avid bicyclist last spring they rode there bikes from Washington state to Pennsylvania so I have a big sister to look up to. (she also used to kick my butt when we were kids)
Looking forward to what an 8 week run shows buddy!!

Chad Frazier

Chad Frazier

Awards
Could definitely use this gonna be coming off a deca drol beta test for i.m.l and could really use something to get my test back up abs the added a.i. quotidian be super beneficial

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could definitely use this gonna be coming off a deca drol beta test for i.m.l and could really use something to get my test back up abs the added a.i. quotidian be super beneficial
This promo has ended. Keep eye out for future promos.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anxious to Read !

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have been taking notes each week
will get final pictures shortly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting ready to start my AlphaMax Jan. 1
I train fasted in the AM, should my AM dose be taken Pre-Training on an empty stomach or with Post workout meal ?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I take mine post workout with a meal. I haven't tried it fasted. I'm not sure if it makes a difference. I am on day 24 of AlphaMax. I take 2 before bed as well.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, with meal would help if you are sensitive to F95 at all.

2nd dose is best pre bed for awesome deep sleep and vivid dreams.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Guy's Very Excited To Start This !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Performax Labs Alphamax

What I expected from this product?

Increase in Strength (Uritica Dioica containing 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran)
Increase in performance (Mucana Pruriens(98% L-Dopa)
Small Recomp Effect (F95)
Small Increase in sleep (ZMA)

Dosing

2 Caps a day
I tried to aim for pre-workout (With First meal or 3PM in a fed state)
1 cap1 6-8 hours later (either in afternoon or closer to bed as suggested off label)

Formula

3,4 Divinylltetrahydrofuran naturally occurring in Uritca Doicia. Its unique ability to inhibit SHBG leads to dramatically increased Free Tesosterone levels.

Mucana Pruriens has been shown to increase LH leading to increased testosterone levels

Arimistane acts as an irreversible inhibitor of aromatase, the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen.

Forskolin has been shown to increase cAMP levels, a molecule important for initiating a cascade of crucial effects in the body, namely its role in hormone regulation. Forskolin is widely known for its ability to simultaneously increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass.

Both Zinc and Magnesium play a crucial role in hormone regulation, immune system function and cellular growth and repair. These minerals may be depleted in athletes and those that push themselves to the limit, so keeping these minerals replenished will help to aid in muscular recovery

Weekly Changes

Week 1:

Increase in Strength – I started a new mesocycle this week after my last 4 week mesocycle which was a complete 180 on my training and more power oriented so the first week was spent getting use to the new exercises and rep / set schemes.

Increase in performance (Mucana Pruriens(98% L-Dopa) – Read above.. Nothing to note here but getting adjusted to the new program

Small Recomp Effect (F95) – I will attach progress pics from Week 1-4 at the end to show you the ending difference between the run

Small Increase in sleep (ZMA) – Nothing to note, I am a very light sleeper.

Week 2: The only real change here is a slight boost in my complex movements on the Alphamax as I ramped up the weight trying to focus on progressive overload on my complex lifts in this mesocycle (Incline Bench 235 x 8 for reps), Squat ( 335 x 8 High Bar). No changes in sleep as I am a very light sleeper and work a very high amount of hours per week, so sleep is a little on the lower side for me. NO changes in performance or looks in the mirror. Small 1lb bump over the last 2 weeks

Week 3: Again more progress on my lifts I am also starting to note a hardening feeling maybe from the F95, but overall I have seen no real fat gain while running the product over these last 3 weeks and calories have been bumped by 150 per day upward to almost 3500-3600 per day and cardio is only 2 HIIT Sessions a week and 1 LISS session. Which helps overall recovery on my workouts and also strength gains. So far so good. No real rise in libido or anything form the test boosting properties.

Week 4: When it is all said and done I was up 1.5 pound in these 4 weeks while kcals rose 150 kcals per day (off and workout days). Strength rose a touch as I added 2 reps to incline bench 235 x 10, Squat was 335 x 10 which is an alltime best for me as a high bar. I usually squat low bar so this meso threw me off a bit with the change. Overall I felt no real change in sleep to be completely honest, but ZMA for the most part wont raise sleep or deepen sleep as some may claim. My Zinc and Magnesium levels are good from the multi + diversity in food I do intake. NO real change in libido that I could note off taking the product, but I did find the increased performance and strength to come through on a good diet and training program.

For trying this out for 4 weeks I defiantly did nothing a small increase in performance and strength, but besides that the recomp did treat me well while it looks like no fat gain while adding 5 pounds. Inov8ElitePerformance (Austin Stout) one of the coaches off the staff does my diet and training and keeps me in check. I felt this was a good way to help push the buttons a bit and add a small amount of size in a small month!

Cost

Around 35$ for 30 Servings. For a Test-booster/natty anabolic agent product This is very cost effective. Also another reason why this product has nearly sold out a few times for the company. That shows you its popularity.

Pictures Before/After

Before : 171

After 176

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent run Solution. You look great!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OH MY GOD! What did it do to your hair!? lol, sorry man, couldn't resist. I just have envy, so you really shouldn't worry about anything I say.

Delts and Quads are strong points in my opinion. I guess curls aren't the only thing you use the squat rack for!

(honestly, I'm impressed. I hope my joking translates on the forum)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I noticed you took " 2 Caps a day
I tried to aim for pre-workout (With First meal or 3PM in a fed state) 1 cap1 6-8 hours later (either in afternoon or closer to bed as suggested off label)". Did I read that wrong? I am taking 2 and 2. On day 25 this way. So you took 1 and 1?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I noticed you took 2 capsules on first dose and 1 capsule for second dose. Did I read that wrong? I am taking 2 and 2. On day 25 this way
i took 2/1, did not want to go overboard with the F95 too much and my stomach can be messed up. i have a very sensitive stomach.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
i took 2/1, did not want to go overboard with the F95 too much and my stomach can be messed up. i have a very sensitive stomach.
Got it. Sorry, I was all confused

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome review, glad it worked so well for you.

A 5lb gain while staying so lean is pretty impressive especially at less then full dose!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great review as always, I am on day 2 of AlphaMax and look forward to some lean gains myself. 5lbs in 4 weeks is awesome well done!