Not 1 but 2 bottles of AlphaMax giveaway!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great review as always, I am on day 2 of AlphaMax and look forward to some lean gains myself. 5lbs in 4 weeks is awesome well done!
I am sure you will get there as well man. Log looks good i just took a peek!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review Bob, we appreciate the time and effort you put into the review.

On a side note, I don't know if it;s how you hit the pose or the lighting, but your hamstring on the first side chest shot looks great. It is very rounded and not flat at all!

Also, I didn't check, but when you get a chance, could you post your review in the review thread?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Link to review thread.

Maybe lighting, maybe posing, i take a video on my phone and do screen shots with my iphone.

W

wideguy1979

Awards
I have used 1000's of dollars in test boosters and other then getting a few nice solid boners and some oiky skin nothing special to note beyond that. I would like to see what makes this one different.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used 1000's of dollars in test boosters and other then getting a few nice solid boners and some oiky skin nothing special to note beyond that. I would like to see what makes this one different.
Follow along in my log and we will see if it works. I will be 100% honest and no BS. Would love to have you!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing based on solid data, multiple pathways of hormonal modulation, and extremely affordable.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A while back i picked up Alphamax and Cremax some special was going on at that time..Is it still on ???

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A while back i picked up Alphamax and Cremax some special was going on at that time..Is it still on ???
Probably not. The only deal I know of currently is Hypermax and a free drawstring bag.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That was a one time deal so good thing you got it when you did.

Theres a couple retailers i believe who are giving out FREE Performax Draw String Gym Bags with every purchase of Alphamax!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Deal koi !!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TGB is throwing in a free Performax Draw String Bag with every order too, limited supply so get it while you can!