dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only have a few of these for now. Looking for assistance/feedback, since I don't suffer from Allergic Rhinitis so I can't guinea pig on myself, for once.

Allergic Rhinitis -

Allergic Rhinitis is an extremely unpleasant condition caused by an overactive immune response to environmental allergans, notably pollens and other airborne particles. Sufferers from this condition find breathing difficult and find things like energy levels affected.

TLR-4

Toll Like Receptors are immune triggers that act as sort of "gatekeepers" (hence Toll Like) for the immune system. Triggering these receptors causes an extreme inflammatory response. For our particular case, in the nasal cavity.

To resolve the problem, we need to diminish TLR-4 activity and reduce immune over-response.

Now, a very potent natural TLR-4 inhibitor is Curcumin. For those familiar with Curcumin we have several hurdles to overcome. First, is the absolutely dreadful solubility issue. Curcumin simply does not want to dissolve in water, making it very difficult to work with and get the body to absorb. Second is the color. Now, using curcumin in a simple nasal spray would make everyone think you've been snorting dehydrated carrot powder. Hey, whatever makes your french fries crispy but most people don't want to go around with orange nostrils.

Luckily for us, we've been working with the major Curcumin metabolite - TetraHydroCurcuminoids. These are nice pretty off-white color with excellent solubility, while still retaining biological activity.

So...how do we administer this? Well, if you've been following along with my Epitome advancements you will know that I have been working with things called "Mucoadhesives". These are compounds which, in the right conditions, form a sticky matrix with a high attraction to mucous menbranes - such as the lining of the intestine and the nasal cavities. While we'll be using some acrylate co-polymers for Epitome, due to resistance to gut enzymes, etc, they would form an extreme mess in the nasal cavity. Luckily my research has brought another angle in here - Silk Protein Peptides. These peptides form a mucoadhesive (until, of course, they are degraded by peptidases in the gut/stomach....which doesn't apply here) that will adhere to the inside of the nasal cavity, delivering our awesome THC (no, not that THC ya' stoner. Go get a Scooby Snack.) directly to the affected tissues.

Now, there are a couple more secrets included in the formula to help keep the sinus cavity hydrated (some emollient properties) but I'm not giving everything away here.

The end result SHOULD be alleviation of Allergic Rhinitis. Since I am lucky enough NOT to suffer from this, however, I need product feedback from y'all. The product is offered, here, at cost. Successful feedback sent to me (doesn't matter good or bad, relying on your honesty) will earn you 2x store credit.

DIRECTIONS: Do NOT inhale...you can still run for President that way. Spray a single spray into each nasal cavity and tilt head slightly back for a few seconds.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had no idea this was such a common thing. Let me order more sprayer bottles. I have plenty of supplies to make more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sinus/Nasal-Eeze
S/N Eeze
SNEEZE!

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
been using antihistamines(which make me sleepy and lethargic) for rhinitis and nasal spray since teenage, PM me with the Price info, i might add this to my BMP orders.

struggle almost ED or EOD if forget to take the medications..

EDIT: just saw you Facebook post and link to it, but it shows already out of stock, lol

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, while I don't suffer from AR, I did get my left sinus crushed in a bar fight a few years ago. Just for S&G I tried this out. Damn if my whole sinus on both sides didn't open up like a virgin on prom night.

Reactions: CF2

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have bad allergies, I really want to try this. Let me know.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have bad allergies, I really want to try this. Let me know.
Just waiting for more dispensers to arrive. Didn't know this was such a common problem.

This product would also be interesting pre-cardio or pre-fight, as it really opened me up.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre-flight would be awesome with the ear pressure I get. Is this safe for kids as my children suffer the same issue as me when flying.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre-flight would be awesome with the ear pressure I get. Is this safe for kids as my children suffer the same issue as me when flying.
Related to Nasal issues?

Now...you know I can't legally recommend this for kids. That would be all kinds of liability for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First feedback back: The person in my life that inspired this product asked me years ago to help, as his is so bad it's debilitating.

First, another CAUTION: Do NOT inhale or tip your head back. Looks like you only need 1/3 to 1/2 a squeeze. Remember, we're trying to get inside the sinuses - NOT into your lungs or throat.

Anyway, took him about 2 minutes and he reports his sinuses are wide open. Asking him to watch the time to see how long the effect lasts, and if there is any rebound inflammation.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems like something I’d be interested in that maybe I didn’t realize I may be interested in....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting discovery today re: Allergic Rhinitis. Turns out that people that suffer from AR have overactive p-Glycoprotein efflux pump activity in the sinuses, septum, etc. As you might also recall, the p-GP is one of the mechanisms we reduced in order to increase the effectiveness of BMP, using Sinomenine. Put the pieces together and we have another angle to add to the S/N Eeze product to increase effectiveness.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6251952/

Sinomenine

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5443201/

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to bring you back up to speed.....
The upgrade to S/N Eeze™ adds a second angle. As you recall, the first iteration uses TetraHydroCurcuminoids to block TLR-4 receptors. TLR-4 receptors are immune system gatekeepers/triggers that are WAY overactive in Allergic Rhinitis sufferers.
The added angle targets the p-Glycoprotein efflux pump, which is also extremely overactive in the sinus passages of AR sufferers. We're using the Sinomenine to temporarily reduce p-GP activity.
This all goes into a silk protein mucoadhesive, which causes the spray to stick to the mucous membranes of the sinus cavity, time releasing the active ingredients and - from what we've seen - completely alleviating symptoms.

Reactions: CF2
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya lost me at "not that THC". 😂

But seriously, youre on some whole other shit no one else does, and I like it!

Ripple2352

Awards
Took first dose today. I'll report back after a couple more days to give some feedback.

Ripple2352

Awards
If anyone is interested, I've been using this for the past couple weeks. Overall I'd say that the product is absolutely effective. After application it gradually helped to clear up my sinuses, I'd say over a period of about a half hour or so. It's long lasting, at least it was for me, as I really only had to use every couple of days. Now, full disclosure, this time of the year isnt generally bad for me as far as allergies go. So I'm sure that had something to do with its "long lasting" effect on me. I didn't notice any dryness or anything like that, at least as far as I can tell. I still have a fair bit left, at least I think I do, so I'll see how it treats me as summer winds down and we head into fall, as that's a time where my allergies seem to kick in again a bit.

As for the negatives, it burns a bit after I spray it into my nasal passages. Nothing excessive, or what I'd deem as being painful, but more of a slight discomfort. Also, its directed to tilt your head back for a few seconds after spraying it into your nose. This caused some of the product to drip out the back of my sinuses to the back of my throat, where that burned as well. Again, nothing serious, more of a nuisance than anything, but the burn lasted longer there (maybe about 20 minutes or so) compared to my actual nasal cavity (just a couple minutes).

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If anyone is interested, I've been using this for the past couple weeks. Overall I'd say that the product is absolutely effective. After application it gradually helped to clear up my sinuses, I'd say over a period of about a half hour or so. It's long lasting, at least it was for me, as I really only had to use every couple of days. Now, full disclosure, this time of the year isnt generally bad for me as far as allergies go. So I'm sure that had something to do with its "long lasting" effect on me. I didn't notice any dryness or anything like that, at least as far as I can tell. I still have a fair bit left, at least I think I do, so I'll see how it treats me as summer winds down and we head into fall, as that's a time where my allergies seem to kick in again a bit.

As for the negatives, it burns a bit after I spray it into my nasal passages. Nothing excessive, or what I'd deem as being painful, but more of a slight discomfort. Also, its directed to tilt your head back for a few seconds after spraying it into your nose. This caused some of the product to drip out the back of my sinuses to the back of my throat, where that burned as well. Again, nothing serious, more of a nuisance than anything, but the burn lasted longer there (maybe about 20 minutes or so) compared to my actual nasal cavity (just a couple minutes).
Dsade did say NOT to tilt you heard back in a post above, does it say tilt it back on the product?

I might have to give this a shot, one of my nasal passages is pretty much always close due to allergies

Ripple2352

Awards
Dsade did say NOT to tilt you heard back in a post above, does it say tilt it back on the product?

I might have to give this a shot, one of my nasal passages is pretty much always close due to allergies
It doesnt say it directly on the product. It's literally just a plain white spray bottle with no label. It says on the Evomuse website to title head back slightly for a few seconds. I think I've been going back a bit more than "slightly". I'll change that going forward. I personally really like it. It'll get more of a challenge though as my fall allergies creep up here in the coming weeks

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a dumb question...should this work with congestion from colds, etc. as well?

weltweite

weltweite

Awards

I do notice that Dsade says to tilt back slightly in his very first post.

"DIRECTIONS: Do NOT inhale...you can still run for President that way. Spray a single spray into each nasal cavity and tilt head slightly back for a few seconds. "

But he later says not to tilt back, maybe because it burns?

Side note: Using these mucoadhesives, there could be some interesting things done with common cold virus.

I import a Vicks nasal spray from England (not allowed in America anymore due to the zinc in it causing a loss of smell in a tiny tiny fraction of people). It basically uses zinc which blocks ICAM receptors that rhinoviruses attach to, increases interferon and there is something in the spray that changes the pH in the sinus to a less hospitable one for viruses in the nose (specifically back of nose where post nasal drip occurs, and finally there are these plant polysaccharides that act like a gelatinous mesh/net which traps viral particles.

I wonder if the mucoadhesive can also act like the same gelatinous mesh net... trapping virus particles as well.

Maybe adding in some essential oils that are highly anti-viral like in Ponaris nasal emollient (developed by NASA for astronauts), or IgA antibodies like the high IgG in colostrum, since IgA is a first line defense in the respiratory system.

Would definitely be interested in trying this out

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do notice that Dsade says to tilt back slightly in his very first post.

"DIRECTIONS: Do NOT inhale...you can still run for President that way. Spray a single spray into each nasal cavity and tilt head slightly back for a few seconds. "

Maybe adding in some essential oils that are highly anti-viral like in Ponaris nasal emollient (developed by NASA for astronauts), or IgA antibodies like the high IgG in colostrum, since IgA is a first line defense in the respiratory system.

Would definitely be interested in trying this out
Initially I said tilt head slightly back, but these dispensers ended up shooing out a LOT more than expected. Tilting head slightly back is fine - you just want to keep the spray in the sinus cavity, rather than going down your throat.

I've actually changed the Sinomenine out for Bornel, which inhibits p-GP, improves absorption, has anti-inflammatory AND anti-viral properties and the added menthol-ish effect without dramatically increasing Histamine release.., in the sinus cavity - though interestingly enough there is a central Histamine release affecting BBB function.

There is additional involvement with Eosinophils and IgE that will be covered in the official writeup.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE: Thank you to a customer for asking about sinus infections. I was able to translate an ingredient over from the toothpaste (I'm compiling the ingredients this week for betas) that absolutely annihilates viral and bacterial biofilms (protective films that viruses and bacteria use to adhere to mucosal tissues to reproduce and infect us).

I had to run some tests to make sure that the biofilm disruptor didn't affect the mucoadhesive structure of the product and was also to able to find out some FANTASTIC info....

The ingredient I'm using not only doesn't destroy the mucoadhesive, but in addition to destroying pathogenic biofilms, it leaves the films of GOOD bacteria unaffected.

NOT A MEDICAL CLAIM DISCLAIMER: The product might just help protect against sinus infections.

I have 2 testers ready to roll, then I will have more for testing, which is perfect as we roll into Fall/Winter.

HIGHLY recommended that you combine this with Gut Health for the upcoming sick season.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@dsade, please let me know if you have at least one of these, nose-eeze, for me to purchase

I´m thinking to get another "lotions" order (and if you have the new version of Hung, keep one for me), might order Flawless Skin Couture™ Gift Bag, to see if it comes in.

please check my emails, and let me know about shipped BMP,

edit/update on BMP shipped long time ago, finally tracking has been updated and its on the way back to you.. :cry:

Last edited:
weltweite

weltweite

Awards
UPDATE: Thank you to a customer for asking about sinus infections. I was able to translate an ingredient over from the toothpaste (I'm compiling the ingredients this week for betas) that absolutely annihilates viral and bacterial biofilms (protective films that viruses and bacteria use to adhere to mucosal tissues to reproduce and infect us).

I had to run some tests to make sure that the biofilm disruptor didn't affect the mucoadhesive structure of the product and was also to able to find out some FANTASTIC info....

The ingredient I'm using not only doesn't destroy the mucoadhesive, but in addition to destroying pathogenic biofilms, it leaves the films of GOOD bacteria unaffected.

NOT A MEDICAL CLAIM DISCLAIMER: The product might just help protect against sinus infections.

I have 2 testers ready to roll, then I will have more for testing, which is perfect as we roll into Fall/Winter.

HIGHLY recommended that you combine this with Gut Health for the upcoming sick season.
I would definitely be interested in testing (I think I am the customer above who was talking about anti-viral properties).

I did experiment last year with using a nasal irrigator and mild dawn soap as a biofilm disrupter, so the toothpaste ingredient is especially interesting to me. I wonder about how particular enzymes that degrade biofilms would work in the sinus. Things even like the enzymes found in Salivea (used to be Biotene) that break up biofilm.

As far as being a good tester goes, I use many different nasal sprays for allergies and colds and try to target the actual sinus when I have allergies or an infection.

Some sprays that I use when I am sick:
I use Vicks Defense spray as a prophylactic whenever I feel exposed to sick people (I import from the UK because of the plant glycoprotein mesh effect for trapping viruses and bacteria, pH effect and zinc).

I also use Ponaris Nasal Emollient which has iodine and germicidal essential oils (pine oil, cajeput, etc) to soothe the nose during allergies and AFTER I am already sick.

And finally I also use SinuOrega spray (water soluble oregano extract, sage and clove) when sick.

Besides that, I have a copper zapper rod where I insert the copper directly into the sinus and keep it in there for a while to get those copper ions into the nose and will use colloidal silver sprays.

Lastly I diffuse certain essential oils like Hinoki (Japanese Cypress) which has some potent immune effects, and more commonly known things like clove, eucalyptus, ravensara, hyssop etc.

I have found these combinations absolutely life changing... almost like a cheat code against sinus infections.

So having said all of this, I would definitely test/buy your product the moment it is available.