NOS ETHER.....should I still put it out?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I think thats related to being able to buy a kilo of creatine mono for $15. plenty of guys pinch pennies there because they don't see or understand the difference that a synergistic formula can make
I use to think that until I started seeing these $200 test booster stacks being logged. Its not about money as much as its about people seeing a creatine as "cheap." So anything with creatine in it should be cheap.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
My main beef with GD right now is it seems those 100cap bottles actually have less actives than the 60 cap bottles used to (referring to TTE, R4W, etc) I had assumed you did the same with DTH.

And I'm not saying this to be rude or anything as I've supported you guys and ran many sponsored and unsponsored logs in the past with GD products.
simple math says the 5 serv. 100ct formulas have more actives than the 3 ser 60 ct formulas...thats the only reason they went to 100ct. The only one that seems like less looking at the sup facts is TTE because the label is wrong, it should say something like 1006mg per 2 caps, not 503mg or what ever it says.

The extra room on the DTH came from the maca change going from whole maca to 12:1 extract.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use to think that until I started seeing these $200 test booster stacks being logged. Its not about money as much as its about people seeing a creatine as "cheap." So anything with creatine in it should be cheap.
yeah, but then who the hell buys sizeone and celltech? and how do you get them to start buying NOS Ether instead?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I need more BS in the write up because there are NO products out that cost more than ETHER but some people call it a pricey creatine product.
This is it. Sad but true.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly a kilo of creatine mono is like 14 bucks these days. And I could care less about NO products.

I would never buy it no offense.

Coq diesel is a different story....there are more important purposes for that. :D
That's pretty much where I am. In all honesty I buy bulk creatine mono, and had believed that once your pretty saturated, unless there's that many other ingredients in another creatine-based product you won't see any significant gains.

So for all those people that are similar to me, we look towards something like DTH, which can be added on to a staple.

Maybe start marketing it as a strength booster, and just take the creatine out. Maybe it will be more popular in a different category? Who knows, just a suggestion.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck as an idea, what about renaming it Diesel Strength for instance, and changing the writeup a little. I'm not talking about shoveling loads of bs in there, just focusing it on strength + lean mass gains

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
simple math says the 5 serv. 100ct formulas have more actives than the 3 ser 60 ct formulas...thats the only reason they went to 100ct. The only one that seems like less looking at the sup facts is TTE because the label is wrong, it should say something like 1006mg per 2 caps, not 503mg or what ever it says.

The extra room on the DTH came from the maca change going from whole maca to 12:1 extract.
Ok, the TTE I thought 2 caps was only aprox 500mg. Glad to hear GD didnt do what I thought it had done. Sorry for the confusion, looks like I'll still be a GD customer after all.

(I started using ya'll when you made the original Nos Precurser so I've used the GD line for some time)

dieselcoop

Awards
i love nos ether, it is def the best NO/creatine out there.. in fact im about to run out and go buy more at np

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
i love nos ether, it is def the best NO/creatine out there.. in fact im about to run out and go buy more at np
very true, not clout or size-on, or even thunder gave me the pumps or the strength Ether does.

If you are to stop making Ether let us know in advance so I can stock up. But hell, I think due to this post all loyal Ether customers need to buy a bottle or two this week (even if its out of stock at nutra, many other places have it for similar price)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, I said this before I know, but I would bet many other consumers feel the same as I do. I know NOS Ether is a great product, while it didn't work extremely well for me, I know i could have given it a better go. I'm a big fan of pre-workout drinks and probably my favorite drink is vasocharge/primal no2. Why? Well because it has creatine(though not enough, i add a bit mono to it), BA, and arginine, plus more. Not to mention is gives you energy. I like R4W and I think I would like NOS Ether, but to spend 70+ on two supplements is too much for me in this category when I can spend $20 on Vasocharge. I would like to see you come out with a hybrid of R4W and NOS Ether priced in the 30-40 dollar range. It would be a big seller. I could almost guarantee that. $40 for NOS Ether is expensive for a creatine supplement. Also, ditch the Kre-alk and stick with mono.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hmm yeah, so how do you either remove the NO connotation for strength trainers or remove the creatine connotation for the users that would bother?? I'm not talking about reformulation, i'm talking about how its marketed.

yeah thats the problem, powerlifter see NO and they are not stupid they know all the NO products on the market wont make them strongers.....then the "gain 10 lbs by summer" consumers see creatine and think "im not paying over 40 for a creatine product or they want stimulants in their creatine product. Anyway I think for the AM croud which is a younger croud they tend to want NO, stims and test boosters or prohormones......so Im only talking to one side of the market for this type of product. I dont think 2 many people here reg. use a product like NOS ETHER, Clout or Size on.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, I said this before I know, but I would bet many other consumers feel the same as I do. I know NOS Ether is a great product, while it didn't work extremely well for me, I know i could have given it a better go. I'm a big fan of pre-workout drinks and probably my favorite drink is vasocharge/primal no2. Why? Well because it has creatine(though not enough, i add a bit mono to it), BA, and arginine, plus more. Not to mention is gives you energy. I like R4W and I think I would like NOS Ether, but to spend 70+ on two supplements is too much for me in this category when I can spend $20 on Vasocharge. I would like to see you come out with a hybrid of R4W and NOS Ether priced in the 30-40 dollar range. It would be a big seller. I could almost guarantee that. $40 for NOS Ether is expensive for a creatine supplement. Also, ditch the Kre-alk and stick with mono.
Im doing that this summer under a different company name I plan on starting, NOS ETHER is just for people who train at another level. I for one train at over 80% max every single workout with alot of drop sets and supersets on everything, last night after squats I did one leg, leg exts 20 reps one let, 20 reps next leg, for 100 reps each set so I will know that its NOS ETHER or nothing. I cant do that on a "noxplode" type product. Also when I formulated ETHER, mono didnt work as well as kre-alk in the formula....believe me there is no reason I would use a creatine that cost 55/kg for no reason. Mono is $5/kg.

I have alot of strong man comp's at my gym that all use ETHER after using these pre-workout stim creatine products and they are flipping big ass tires everyday and pulling cars so they love it, so Im just going to market it to the athletes........but still I think because its a creatine and NO product Im going to have to figure out how to write that up where ATP product searchers see it as a that not a "BS NO product like the rest."

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
$40 for NOS Ether is expensive for a creatine supplement. .

see thats the problem people see it as a container of creatine for $40 when sht people are paying $35 for the same amount of cordyceps only in pill products per container.....thats just the cordyceps. Its just not for everyone. I think I will do a "ETHER" product, as in just like a cell mass for like $25, its just if its not a great strength builder I wont put it out.....sht you can just buy reg. creatine for that matter.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm i don't know exactly what to say but i think it would be a shame to get rid of it. While it is not talked about very often, every time i see it mentioned it gets VERY high praise. I have never used it, but i do not see it as just a creatine product. Many may which could be its problem. I do not know exactly how, but maybe some slight marketing changes could be made, without filling the write-up with crap talk.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
and yes I realize the NO products are mostly for how it feels, not providing significant benefit.

I'm really wondering now what day 5 on NOS ether combined with Hemodraulix would feel like
Ohh, I was definitely planning on trying that combo next.

Chuck, only thing that had stopped from trying NOS Ether was the price, but when NP dropped to under $40 I loaded up. I am on my third tub and really like the pumps and strenght, i actually started my tubs as part of my trenadrol pct because i wanted to retain all my strength gains and have managed to do so.

it would really suck if you stopped making it...

SweetLou32937

Awards
my only concern with the product was the effects of banaba, would it matter if banaba is consumed with out carbs pre-wo?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
all the NOS ETHER specific replies are great, but I want to know more if you guys regularly use a "next level" ATP/strength/power product or dont you and why not versus say 5 product test booster stacks and some of the other stacks I see.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm disqualified from NOS Ether. The phosphates give me bad GI distress. I can no longer use it solely for this reason. Everything else is perfectly fine.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I'm disqualified from NOS Ether. The phosphates give me bad GI distress. I can no longer use it solely for this reason. Everything else is perfectly fine.
other than that do you get a really bad bloat? ? im intrested on NOS ether but dont want to get it and get a really bad bloat from it. Also hows the flavor ? ? ? my last tub of size on i ended up giving it to my training partner with only a few scoops taken out cause i got really sick of the flavor really fast.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
other than that do you get a really bad bloat? ? im intrested on NOS ether but dont want to get it and get a really bad bloat from it. Also hows the flavor ? ? ? my last tub of size on i ended up giving it to my training partner with only a few scoops taken out cause i got really sick of the flavor really fast.

SizeON I got sick of very, very fast. It was like taking pure sugar and was excessively sweet. I agree, it got nauseating very fast.

NOS Ether tastes like watered down sprite. If you were to take sprite and fill it half in a cup, then the other half with water, that is pretty much what NOS Ether tastes like. It is not bad, and not too sweet.

Yeah the bloat/gi distress is too much. I can only take 1 scoop at a time, MAX. If you want to get the most out of it you have to take it according to the directions, and taking 1 scoop at a time takes forever to use the product and becomes too tedious.

If you are prone to GI distress, I'm pretty sure this will affect you like it did to me.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response Reaper

im going to look in my gym to see whos using NOS Ether and ask them for a scoop or 2 to test it out. i hope some one uses it to see if it gives me the shiets or really bad bloat if not its a product worth having as a staple.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Keep it! I still haven't gotten to try a Diesel product YET! Due to being a broke college student - and I would be so sad if I just missed out on such a promising GD Product!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Creatine never really did anything for me. The only two products I tried that worked were Vasocharge and EAS PHOSPHAGEN ELITE. I don't know if you would call Vasocharge a pure creatine product thought or just a pre-workout formula. I do love it though. Recently I also tried Eas Phosphagen Elite when I switched to a more carb heavy diet. I loved the results of it, strength power and endurance. I was gonna sell it on the aution here when I decided to switch back to low-carb. Now I am back eating carbs again. Seems I have trouble making up my mind(understatement of the year!). Anyway the reason I chose EAS PHOSPHAGEN ELITE is because it has creatine mono as a main ingredient. Most creatine products today can't say that. Creatine mono has had years and years of testing and has a solid results packed background. Truely I am sick of seeing all these new creatine products that have so little testing and have not been proven to be safe and effective. I am having a hard time deciding whether or not to take it off the aution and just use it myself. It is pretty expensive but if I take half a dose or one scoop it will last 40 days.
Sorry to hear you're off the diet.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually Chuck... NOS ETHER tastes like PUKE...

Thats the only negative I can say! LOL

Sizeon was OK, I would mix it with 40g of bcaax xtend and freeze it, drink during work out.

Ive come off 6 weeks of SIZEON and currently on NOS ETHER, will be interesting to see if strength goes up or down.. or stays the same or what happens!!

I noticed good pumps off it already!

:D

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Actually Chuck... NOS ETHER tastes like PUKE...

Thats the only negative I can say! LOL

Sizeon was OK, I would mix it with 40g of bcaax xtend and freeze it, drink during work out.

Ive come off 6 weeks of SIZEON and currently on NOS ETHER, will be interesting to see if strength goes up or down.. or stays the same or what happens!!

I noticed good pumps off it already!

:D
agreed about the taste.

And to Chucks last post, yes I personally like atp boosting products better than test boosters and buy them more frequently. I think I've tried just about every expensive creatine and a few supps swith peak atp, ribose, etc.

Ether and Clout are the best in my experience. (IMO size-on works as well for me as mixing wms and gms for 1/10th the cost)

JGank

Awards
make it taste good and i give you my word I'll but it. I don't care how well something works if I can't drink it it there is no point. not everyone is hardcore in the aspect that they don't care how stuff tastes. the reviews on the taste kept me from buying it.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Keep the Ether. I used my first tub and loved the strength. Didn't love the trip to the bathroom halfway through my workout though! Or the one after my workout. Or the one an hour after that. I think you see my point, lol. Is it the phosphates that did that? I will be using my second tub later on but now have switched to my $10 vasocharge. (just wish it didn't have the caffeine)

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
It taste just fine. Especially mixed with some extend.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I can give you two reasons why i think it is not selling as well:

1. I dont see a lot of advertising for it or reps talking about it.
2. The design on the bottle looks very old school, which i think leads people to think, "It's old, so it must not be that great."

Just my 2 cents. They may not make sense, but its my opinion.
If you would like the reasoning why i think this I would be happy to explain.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess being a smaller company, = less money = less reps..

Tho it could be an investment having some reps... more people talking about it...= more sales in general!

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
make it taste good and i give you my word I'll but it. I don't care how well something works if I can't drink it it there is no point. not everyone is hardcore in the aspect that they don't care how stuff tastes. the reviews on the taste kept me from buying it.
Agreed, the taste isn't the greatest. Personally i mix my scoops with some watered down orange juice and it works just fine for me.

Chuck,as for atp/strength vs test booster stacks, i see them going hand in hand. NOS is the first atp/strength product I have used, dont know if there any others like it. For me it has become my "creatine product" and I will continue to stack with whatever my stack of the month is.

Current stack: Ecdy(EBol and Ecdysten), CLA, NOS, Testabolan/Powerfull/RPM/R4W pre-workout.
Next up: SDNG, MFX, NOS.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Keep the Ether. I used my first tub and loved the strength. Didn't love the trip to the bathroom halfway through my workout though! Or the one after my workout. Or the one an hour after that. I think you see my point, lol. Is it the phosphates that did that? I will be using my second tub later on but now have switched to my $10 vasocharge. (just wish it didn't have the caffeine)
the phosphates mostly, anything with a high ph will make you dump if you need to dump.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I can give you two reasons why i think it is not selling as well:

1. I dont see a lot of advertising for it or reps talking about it.
2. The design on the bottle looks very old school, which i think leads people to think, "It's old, so it must not be that great."

Just my 2 cents. They may not make sense, but its my opinion.
If you would like the reasoning why i think this I would be happy to explain.
yeah there is a new bottle and design and taste (for the candy asses) with the next run:

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
yeah there is a new bottle and design and taste (for the candy asses) with the next run:
:rofl: Keep it Chuck I really want to try it. I guess I could order it from somewhere other than NP:sad:
New container looks sweet

Azaloth

Awards
This sounds like a branding problem to me. I think you're right on the money when you mention that the name "NOS ETHER" may be part of the problem. To me it sounds like a basic NO2/CEE product. Only upon further inspection did I see that it has a very interesting blend of components.

Also, Kre-Alk has received a lot of bad buzz lately and the arguements that I've seen always end with the detractors having the last word. As a result, I imagine the more informed consumers may be turned off, whereas the less informed consumers are confused/alienated by the name itself. In this case people who think it's a standard NO/CEE hybrid product are likely put off by the price and the availibility of other products in this vein from names like Cell-Tech and BSN.

Personally, I never tried NOS ETHER since I've been happily using other well-reputed creatine products for a long time (Cre-Ethyl Thunder, Clout, NeoVar). Another reason is that I tried Diesel Test a long time ago (when it came in the yellow bottle w/big red pills) and it made me **** my brains out, which, to be honest, made me apprehensive of Get Diesel products.

However, I do appreciate your approach and the fact that you actually look like someone who's lifted a few weights in his day. I always have a hard time buying products or taking advice from people who don't look like they practice what they preach or use what they sell.

I would be happy to give NOS ETHER a run since my focus is primarily strength/power/performance. I'd love to pack on lean mass as well but only to increase those characteristics, not simply for cosmetic purposes. I can't fathom how anyone can say something like "I want to be big but I don't care about strength". In my book the whole purpose of being big and ripped is to maximize performance.

Anyway, my advice is that you do a slight reformulation and then re-introduce the product under a new name that better communicates its status as a high-level proprietary blend that you claim to dramatically increase strength and power.

You may also want to consider doing several different bottle designers and branding strategies in different verticals that would respond to a product like this. Powerlifting, Football, and Mixed Martial Arts immediately come to mind but there are obviously many others as well.

My background is in product development and marketing. One of the things we always stress to our clients is that they tailor their products to address the needs of underserved niche markets. With so many supplements being marketed as general performance enhancers, I think this is a strategy that could work. You just need to identify affordable venues for reaching your target audience. You can start inexpensively to prove the model and find out which niches convert best by running some Google AdWords campaigns. Thanks to Google, it's cheaper and faster than ever to test theories like this with an appropriately sized real-world audience sample.

Good luck. If you end up making millions from this advice, send me a free tub of NOS ETHER ;)

thanks, it sells "ok" but not no where near what DTH does, and it should be moving as well as DTH or better because there are more creatine users and people who stay on creatine month after month. This guy at a sup. store by my office said he keeps waking up with boners on NOS ETHER.

I really think most "strength" trainers think its a NO product and they know NO products dont do sht, and then the "gain 10lbs by summer" consumers see it as another creatine product. So maybe if there was more BS in the write-up or something but we will see. I dont really know how well products like size-on, clout or horse power do....or rankok (sp) stim free does but I know thats not those companies best sellers.

I know Im not putting glycerol in it so people can gain some water weight or caffeine because the instructions for use would change.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
well I'll be honest I have never tried nos, but I do like the ingredient profile except for the aakg, it may just be me but aakg doesn't work well, yea a little for gut integrity, however I have experimented with several forms of arginine and have found others to work much better, more noticeable pumps. also the addition of l-norvaline would make it more attractive

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
well I'll be honest I have never tried nos, but I do like the ingredient profile except for the aakg, it may just be me but aakg doesn't work well, yea a little for gut integrity, however I have experimented with several forms of arginine and have found others to work much better, more noticeable pumps. also the addition of l-norvaline would make it more attractive
I dont want a better NO product....

Im just trying to find out what you guys take for strength/power or thats not important to the AM consumer (I sell a lot of NOS ETHER to powerlifters and strong man comps, etc.,). I was just wondering because I see all these stacks and there really is no "next level" strenght/power creatine product in these stacks. I will see a 5'10" 150lb 21 year old on a 4 product herbal test booster stack. Im like WTF?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This sounds like a branding problem to me. I think you're right on the money when you mention that the name "NOS ETHER" may be part of the problem. To me it sounds like a basic NO2/CEE product. Only upon further inspection did I see that it has a very interesting blend of components.

Also, Kre-Alk has received a lot of bad buzz lately and the arguements that I've seen always end with the detractors having the last word. As a result, I imagine the more informed consumers may be turned off, whereas the less informed consumers are confused/alienated by the name itself. In this case people who think it's a standard NO/CEE hybrid product are likely put off by the price and the availibility of other products in this vein from names like Cell-Tech and BSN.

Personally, I never tried NOS ETHER since I've been happily using other well-reputed creatine products for a long time (Cre-Ethyl Thunder, Clout, NeoVar). Another reason is that I tried Diesel Test a long time ago (when it came in the yellow bottle w/big red pills) and it made me **** my brains out, which, to be honest, made me apprehensive of Get Diesel products.

However, I do appreciate your approach and the fact that you actually look like someone who's lifted a few weights in his day. I always have a hard time buying products or taking advice from people who don't look like they practice what they preach or use what they sell.

I would be happy to give NOS ETHER a run since my focus is primarily strength/power/performance. I'd love to pack on lean mass as well but only to increase those characteristics, not simply for cosmetic purposes. I can't fathom how anyone can say something like "I want to be big but I don't care about strength". In my book the whole purpose of being big and ripped is to maximize performance.

Anyway, my advice is that you do a slight reformulation and then re-introduce the product under a new name that better communicates its status as a high-level proprietary blend that you claim to dramatically increase strength and power.

You may also want to consider doing several different bottle designers and branding strategies in different verticals that would respond to a product like this. Powerlifting, Football, and Mixed Martial Arts immediately come to mind but there are obviously many others as well.

My background is in product development and marketing. One of the things we always stress to our clients is that they tailor their products to address the needs of underserved niche markets. With so many supplements being marketed as general performance enhancers, I think this is a strategy that could work. You just need to identify affordable venues for reaching your target audience. You can start inexpensively to prove the model and find out which niches convert best by running some Google AdWords campaigns. Thanks to Google, it's cheaper and faster than ever to test theories like this with an appropriately sized real-world audience sample.

Good luck. If you end up making millions from this advice, send me a free tub of NOS ETHER ;)
Yeah thats pretty much alot of it. People dont believe in kre-alk eventhough whats weird is no one has ever asked or mentioned anything about mag. creatine chelate....its like they dont even see that on the ingredients, they just see kre-alk. Im not a big "over board" with the packaging person. The problem with a name change is people have known it as NOS ETHER since 2005.

I can call it ETHER-Halo.

I am going to re-do the right up and make it more like the DTH write up that talks about the effects, less on one or all the ingredients.

The newest formula will have grape seed and resverstrol in it, so Im just going to put alot of stuff in the write-up calling it a SARM and all that BS......j/k.

Azaloth

Awards
Yeah thats pretty much alot of it. People dont believe in kre-alk eventhough whats weird is no one has ever asked or mentioned anything about mag. creatine chelate....its like they dont even see that on the ingredients, they just see kre-alk. Im not a big "over board" with the packaging person. The problem with a name change is people have known it as NOS ETHER since 2005.

I can call it ETHER-Halo.

I am going to re-do the right up and make it more like the DTH write up that talks about the effects, less on one or all the ingredients.

The newest formula will have grape seed and resverstrol in it, so Im just going to put alot of stuff in the write-up calling it a SARM and all that BS......j/k.
If you can afford to do it, I would seriously experiment in marketing the same formula to different audiences with different packaging/names. See what works best and build on that.

Either way, good luck. It looks like a solid product that I'd like to try when I next stock up.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
If you can afford to do it, I would seriously experiment in marketing the same formula to different audiences with different packaging/names. See what works best and build on that.

Either way, good luck. It looks like a solid product that I'd like to try when I next stock up.
Here is the deal, ETHER is formulated for people who train for the max. strength gains possible, where strength is important to them. Like powerlifters, football players, baseball etc.,.

What I will always do is formulate it for that croud and market it to that croud. Im just wondering why so many people on the "other side of the fense" think that gaining weight and being weak is better. There are no size gains without strength gains. No one is benching 400lbs for reps and is walking around skinny.

But I do some ads in powerlifting USA and other mags but if I ever go into flex or something like that, Im sure I will have to market dif. to that audience....like really play on the NO aspects....powerlifters dont want to hear anything about Nitric Oxide.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I dont want a better NO product....

Im just trying to find out what you guys take for strength/power or thats not important to the AM consumer (I sell a lot of NOS ETHER to powerlifters and strong man comps, etc.,). I was just wondering because I see all these stacks and there really is no "next level" strenght/power creatine product in these stacks. I will see a 5'10" 150lb 21 year old on a 4 product herbal test booster stack. Im like WTF?
Well then toss the aakg out all together if u dont want NO, aakg is dam near worthless if not in high enough doses. I would try l-carnitine-arginase I think it would be better for strenght and power.:duel:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well then toss the aakg out all together if u dont want NO, aakg is dam near worthless if not in high enough doses. I would try l-carnitine-arginase I think it would be better for strenght and power.:duel:
First, there is no A-AKG in NOS ETHER. Nothing in ETHER can be called "worthless." A supplement isnt just slap this with that or "try" this because it "might" be better. Im not asking questions about the formulation....if people are calling it the best strength product they have ever used, Im good with that.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
does the new version of ether still have the same amount of phosphates ?

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
sorry chuck I was just lookin up on np and in the ingredients i see arginine akg, thats why I said to drop it, so if I am misinformed then everyone else looking at np is as well.sorry I just call like I read it so if that is not the ingredient profile what is?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
does the new version of ether still have the same amount of phosphates ?
yes but less bicarbonates, I meant to say I think it was the K/Na Bicarbonate because the first version out ETHER in 2005 had phosphates and it didnt disolve well at all but it didnt cause any stomach distress......but this version has more herbs and herbs are alkaline and will give some people stomach distress when they drink them.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Chuck,

Don't change a thing. Nos Ether is the bomb especially stacked with the DTHC. Its like my last 3 or 4 workouts have took on another life. I read something ages ago that creatines were basically worthless without phosphates over at the Beverly International Site. That was one of the sellers on it for me but I was worried about the stomach issues with it as I did have some problems with Poseidon as of late, but I haven't had one single issue with Nos Ether or any of the getdiesel products that I have purchased other than R4W being a bit to strong for me at the recommended doses. I have to say I am on one killer stack right now. If I can stay on something close to this up until mid summer and keep training hard and progressive I am going to see some long standing PRs fall!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I liked NOS Ether. My one drawback is the price. I would love to use it as a staple, but just can't afford to at the current price.

If you could signifigantly cut the costs by using mono rather then KRE, i think it would be selling much better..

Offer 2 versions, identical other then the Kre/Mono.

I have been using Vasocharge, with bulk Mono, and loving it.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I liked NOS Ether. My one drawback is the price. I would love to use it as a staple, but just can't afford to at the current price.

If you could signifigantly cut the costs by using mono rather then KRE, i think it would be selling much better..

Offer 2 versions, identical other then the Kre/Mono.

I have been using Vasocharge, with bulk Mono, and loving it.
I dont formulate products to make them "cheaper." I make the best products possible and whatever they cost thats what they cost. At todays cost of supplements $40 isnt expensive for NOS ETHER unless you just see it as "creatine."

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont formulate products to make them "cheaper." I make the best products possible and whatever they cost thats what they cost. At todays cost of supplements $40 isnt expensive for NOS ETHER unless you just see it as "creatine."
Ok.. then don't do it to make it cheaper, but do it for us that prefer MONO, and make it less expensive in the process.

You are asking why it isn't selling as good as it could, and price is most definitely one of the reasons.