NOS ETHER or JP8

munique

Awards
Hi,
Was wondering which is best as a standalone?
I do mainly strength workouts and conditioning everyday.
I enjoyed using usplabs jacked, and have heard the JP8 is far superior.
But NOS ether looks pretty decent too. Please advise.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what type of effects are you looking for: strength, recovery, endurance.....I cant speak for NOS or jacked but as far as JP8 goes it is great for energy and focus and really good endurance. I was a little dissapointed with the lack of strength boost though. The creatine in JP8 just didnt do it for me.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
If your looking for the strength end of it, I'd go the NOS Ether route. For a pre-workout supp that keeps you focused, motivated, and increases stamina, JP8 is the one. If you can, they make a sick stack together. I wound up giving away my brand new tub of NOS Ether to a bud, but he let me take a scoop before a workout, after I had taken almost a scoop of JP8. The pumps were so intense that I actually had to up my cardio time between sets to give my arms a chance to mellow out, they felt like they were gonna burst. Both are good and do what they say.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for a boost in performance I guess.
They both attack the issue in different ways as Subveevil stated. Jp8 is preworkout drive/ focus/ endurance, where Nos Ether is more strength/ performance. They stack VERY nicely together!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
That's what ya gotta love about the Get Diesel line-up, everything plays well with others in the line.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
what type of effects are you looking for: strength, recovery, endurance.....I cant speak for NOS or jacked but as far as JP8 goes it is great for energy and focus and really good endurance. I was a little dissapointed with the lack of strength boost though. The creatine in JP8 just didnt do it for me.
Well if you want "creatine" strength gains from JP8, you need to use it everyday or with another creatine product like ETHER Tabs or NOS ETHER. Your not going get long term gains from anything with any form of creatine in it if thats your only creatine source and only on workout days UNLESS you haven't been training with creatine.