Get Diesel Nos Ether & JP8X Hardcore

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Hey does anybody know if Chuck will bring Nos Ether and JP8X Hardcore back???

Starting to run low on Ready4war too and don’t know what may be a good replacement for them.

I been out of the supplement game for too long lol everything seems to be watered down and overpriced these days.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Chuck Diesel
@Rocket3015

maybe can help answer that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Starting to run low on Ready4war too and don’t know what may be a good replacement for them.

I been out of the supplement game for too long lol everything seems to be watered down and overpriced these days.
I know what you mean, when things start working they like to ban them. It's almost to the point that now every time a good supplement comes out you're just waiting for them to rip it off the shelves or have to replace the active ingredient.

But as far as pricing goes, that's just what stuff cost now. The prices for the materials to make these products has gone through the roof. Some of these companies have slashed there own profits trying to keep up but there's only so much they can do

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
I know what you mean, when things start working they like to ban them. It's almost to the point that now every time a good supplement comes out you're just waiting for them to rip it off the shelves or have to replace the active ingredient.

But as far as pricing goes, that's just what stuff cost now. The prices for the materials to make these products has gone through the roof. Some of these companies have slashed there own profits trying to keep up but there's only so much they can do
I felt that No doubt bro! 🫡 just is what it is. I miss the early 2010s lol there’s was always some new heat dropping. Nowadays the companies just worrying about making it taste good instead of it all working to get you gains. Thanks for the dropping the knowledge though!

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last time I ask Chuck about NOS Ether he had no plans to bring it back, but keep asking and maybe someday it will happen. (I love this stuff) I sent him a message and will get back to you as soon as I hear back! Thank you for your support of Get Diesel Products !!

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
Last time I ask Chuck about NOS Ether he had no plans to bring it back, but keep asking and maybe someday it will happen. (I love this stuff) I sent him a message and will get back to you as soon as I hear back! Thank you for your support of Get Diesel Products !!
Thanks Rocket 💯💯💯 man that stuff was the truth and JP8X Hardcore 🔥🔥🔥 the streets need it!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@a.c.614

Here is Chuck's response

NOS ETHER and JP8x Hardcore will be back once I am done with the Federal Trademark dispute (over DIESEL TEST) that started in March of 2017 and scheduled for trial Sept 2022. So Hopefully early 2023.

JP8x Hardcore was ordered Feb 2020 and slated to come back April/May 2020 then Covid hit my manufacture bad and everything got derailed.

Ready4War will also be back in either powder or pill form. I don't know of a replacement for them or anything that was out over 4 years ago by any company because yes everything has changed to a "low cost to manufacture, small container size to save on storage fees at amazon" way of doing business.

a.c.614

a.c.614

Awards
@a.c.614

Here is Chuck's response

NOS ETHER and JP8x Hardcore will be back once I am done with the Federal Trademark dispute (over DIESEL TEST) that started in March of 2017 and scheduled for trial Sept 2022. So Hopefully early 2023.

JP8x Hardcore was ordered Feb 2020 and slated to come back April/May 2020 then Covid hit my manufacture bad and everything got derailed.

Ready4War will also be back in either powder or pill form. I don't know of a replacement for them or anything that was out over 4 years ago by any company because yes everything has changed to a "low cost to manufacture, small container size to save on storage fees at amazon" way of doing business.
Yooo thanks for the update Rocket!! You da real MVP!! Appreciate it man.

Prayerfully nothing crazy pops off in 2022 to derail the return of the Macs lol Nos Ether, JP8X, and Ready4War are the OGs in the supplement game. Looking forward to the release!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ready also !!