North Carolina

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
So I'm looking for something in the North Carolina area I don't care where I should just need something a condo would be preferable I am selling my house in Rhode Island because it's way too expensive for one person on one budget I just can't afford it so my sister and I are splitting the profits and I'll probably walk away with that $300,000 so I'm looking for a condo to buy in North Carolina or South Carolina so any cities would do? Any places you can recommend? Horses probably isn't the best decision I've made consider my health issues but I figured why not live my last couple years in a warm climate doing something I like by the ocean

DinnerTable

DinnerTable

Awards
As a north carolinian, Id think Wilmington would be nice to move to. Usually in NC there are large rural communities outside of any ocean community.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm looking for something in the North Carolina area I don't care where I should just need something a condo would be preferable I am selling my house in Rhode Island because it's way too expensive for one person on one budget I just can't afford it so my sister and I are splitting the profits and I'll probably walk away with that $300,000 so I'm looking for a condo to buy in North Carolina or South Carolina so any cities would do? Any places you can recommend? Horses probably isn't the best decision I've made consider my health issues but I figured why not live my last couple years in a warm climate doing something I like by the ocean
Depending on what you’re wanting to pay, look in the Triad area which is Winston-Salem, Greensboro and High Point. You’re in between the beaches and mountains.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where do you live in RI? My wife and I are looking in Bristol right now by Roger Williams University.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Where do you live in RI? My wife and I are looking in Bristol right now by Roger Williams University.
I love Bristol. Expensive but beautiful... I'm on the other side of the bridge ( a RI saying) about 30 mins from Bristol

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
No but I have an inground pool my backyard
If your in RI check out Newport , beautiful in the summer, the cliff walk, mansions, and beavertail light house/walking path by the ocean. All amazing

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been going to Newport since i was a kid, love that place.. who doesn't love the Red Parrot?

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I've been going to Newport since i was a kid, love that place.. who doesn't love the Red Parrot?
Lol. I'm more of a Bristol girl . Aidens, Topsider. Anything by the Water and I'm sold lol

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live in Danversport, we have a few marinas in town. I like to hit Salem on the weekends, way better nightlife.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I live in Danversport, we have a few marinas in town. I like to hit Salem on the weekends, way better nightlife.
Lol I don't go out, but when I did those were my stomping grounds. Salem is cool. Used to be the tourist you hate at Halloween lol