Norcodrene, at2, aav2

Mellow33

Awards
I've Been on this stack awhile and my job is starting drug testing at random. Is there any worry of testing positive while on these?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Drug testing for what?

Highly unlikely. Nothing illegal in them.

Mellow33

Awards
Not sure what panel. They show up at random sites and take a urine and hair sample from everyone.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not sure what panel. They show up at random sites and take a urine and hair sample from everyone.
Should be fine.

If it was an athletic association testing for specifics some supplements could be an issue but again nothing illegal in these.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Nothing on there that should show up at all :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is the job? 99% of the time no, you don't have to worry because they want to see if you're using illegal drugs. If you're a professional athlete, you have to be more careful as they have different restrictions.

Mellow33

Awards
What is the job? 99% of the time no, you don't have to worry because they want to see if you're using illegal drugs. If you're a professional athlete, you have to be more careful as they have different restrictions.
It's a rig job but they're very strict on everything

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why go for weight loss when you can recomp? :)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've Been on this stack awhile and my job is starting drug testing at random. Is there any worry of testing positive while on these?
You'll be fine on The drug testing part. They wouldn't test for that anyway.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense in many ways. This stack REALLY should target stubborn fat in the belly and such, while bringing out other areas of your body LBM-wise
That is very good to hear because you've described exactly my existing struggle.