Noot peeps help me out.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I have little to no experience with nootropics, that being said I was curious what everyones thoughts would be on a stack of something like this? Also anyone ever think of doing a topical noot? molecular weight is pretty low ~200ish for nost of the common ones out there.

Provigil+focusXT+Androdrive+Pramiracetam+choline+Alcar+huperzine a??

chimeranD

Awards
I'd have suggested running them separate so you know how each one affects you. If you really want to run it without trying them out, I can only imagine it would be a hardcore stack. There may be some overlap in effects with some of the products though.
I've not noticed too much from Prototype's Pr spray, maybe a bit more mental energy at least. Aniracetam is amazing for anxiety. Alcar is great, so is huperzine a.

I guess it depends on your needs for this. Is it for class? I haven't Androdrive (yet) but I hear good things about it. Could anyone comment on how the Preg in this differs in effects from Pr Spray?

I'd say most of it when you wake up, but save FXT for pre studying or whenever you need the boost in everything FXT offers.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
yeah would be for up coming classes/studying

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Stay tuned for coop to chime in! I can say focus xt was my first real nootropic other than the supps with the nootropics in the prop blend. Started 2 days ago, pretty neat stuff IMO.

RoyalT81

Awards
Brain octane is the best nootropic blend I've found, do some research on it

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If you're using Focus XT, I wouldn't add any extras besides maybe ALCAR.

1 scoop Focus XT + 1.5g aniracetam is a good stack.

Also, what's the point of a topical nootropic complex? Most nootropics have perfectly fine oral bioavailability.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
If you're using Focus XT, I wouldn't add any extras besides maybe ALCAR.

1 scoop Focus XT + 1.5g aniracetam is a good stack.

Also, what's the point of a topical nootropic complex? Most nootropics have perfectly fine oral bioavailability.
thx for the advice, I was just curious about a topical. Also why do people prefer ani vs pram? My understanding is pram the strongest.

chimeranD

Awards
thx for the advice, I was just curious about a topical. Also why do people prefer ani vs pram? My understanding is pram the strongest.
When people say "Strength" I believe that has to do with dose needed to see the effect. That doesn't mean that each racetam has the same effects, I've only used Piracetam and Aniracetam, Piracetam has some creativity and memory enhancement, while Aniracetam mainly has anxiolytic effects. From what I hear Oxiracetam enhances speed of thinking, and I'm not sure about what special effect Pramiracetam has. It seems most people take Ani because it can keep anxiety from stimulants and stress down while enhancing the thought process.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that piracetam and aniracetam was a good combo if used synergestically. Still searching around for more information on that (dosages/length). Though i've seen a lot of studies using racetams for up to 5/6 years at a time.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I prefer pram but it's totally subjective.

Aniracetam and piracetam may potentiate one another.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I prefer pram but it's totally subjective.

Aniracetam and piracetam may potentiate one another.
Hey coop, since aniracetam is fat-soluble is it wise to dose with say a fish oil supp, and im seeing a lot of mixed outlooks on whether or not to dose it with a choline source?

Whats your take on it?

broons

Awards
  • Established
Try it without choline. If you get a massive headache, you probably need a choline source with it. Could try DMAE cdp choline or I know some people that can just eat some eggs as a choline source and be fine.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I appreciate it. Now to just wait for the mail man to ring that door bellz

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hey coop, since aniracetam is fat-soluble is it wise to dose with say a fish oil supp, and im seeing a lot of mixed outlooks on whether or not to dose it with a choline source?

Whats your take on it?
No, it's amphipathic and its water solubility is just fine. No need to co-ingest with any fats.

You don't need a choline source but choline should be your fundamental nootropic of choice anyway.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
No, it's amphipathic and its water solubility is just fine. No need to co-ingest with any fats.

You don't need a choline source but choline should be your fundamental nootropic of choice anyway.
Alrighty then, thanks! Well see how this stack goes :afro:

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Thats my plan! Ill be trying the stack you recommended, hopefully the ani doesn't treat me like others do, i.e Sleepy, foggy headed.. but i think they were taking like a small dose or something, but they said when they stacked it with pira it was amazing. Also saw some tolerance after like 4-6 months? (then they switched racetams)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thats my plan! Ill be trying the stack you recommended, hopefully the ani doesn't treat me like others do, i.e Sleepy, foggy headed.. but i think they were taking like a small dose or something, but they said when they stacked it with pira it was amazing. Also saw some tolerance after like 4-6 months? (then they switched racetams)
Don't mind a lot of those anecdotal reports. Longecity members aren't the brightest. Bluelight is a better option

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Too early to tell if I'm not benefiting from focus xt, so far I know for a fact its working, especially with the dosing schedule I have put in place. I haven't tried Aniracetam yet as it is getting shipped to me as we speak. I'm thoughtful of your suggestion but I'm willing to giving everything a try first, even if it's a waste of money after using it for 2 months and not seeing any benefits. Saying it doesn't work is basically my last resort, could be dosing, how much of it, anything that could counter act it, food/without food. There's a lot of stuff that I take into play before saying it doesn't work for me. But I appreciate the stack and will definitely read up on it! I'm fascinated how the different racetams affect different functions, eg.. pram = more creative, ani= logistics/sound, pira= sound/color saturation. ( those are reports from what I read). Anyways I'm excited to step foot in the nootropics and definitely am willing to try to see what is right for ME.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Dose Huperzine A x3/day. Personally I would scrap Aniracetam(short half life)/Focus XT and go with Sulbutiamine/Piracetam or Oxiracetam
I strongly disagree, both with your Hup A dosing scheme and the assertion of Aniracetam's halflife (it's the subchronic effects we're after). Aniracetam > piracetam/oxiracetam in healthy subjects. Sulbutiamine is never a bad addition though.

Too early to tell if I'm not benefiting from focus xt, so far I know for a fact its working, especially with the dosing schedule I have put in place. I haven't tried Aniracetam yet as it is getting shipped to me as we speak. I'm thoughtful of your suggestion but I'm willing to giving everything a try first, even if it's a waste of money after using it for 2 months and not seeing any benefits. Saying it doesn't work is basically my last resort, could be dosing, how much of it, anything that could counter act it, food/without food. There's a lot of stuff that I take into play before saying it doesn't work for me. But I appreciate the stack and will definitely read up on it! I'm fascinated how the different racetams affect different functions, eg.. pram = more creative, ani= logistics/sound, pira= sound/color saturation. ( those are reports from what I read). Anyways I'm excited to step foot in the nootropics and definitely am willing to try to see what is right for ME.