Noopept

Nothing really special. Depends on the dose. 50mg gives good focus for me but 5-10mg every day seems to improve memory and not great focus but noticeable.
 
It is not speedy very subtle taken orally. I had a better response to Noopept than I did any racetem.
 
I liked it at first and then found I had periods of forgetfulness and fogginess when I would stop taking it, like others have reported. That didn't set right with me so I've removed it from my arsenal.
 
I noticed better retention, recall, fluid speech, increased pattern recognition. I went as high as 30mg daily, but after a while it too much and made me foggy at times and interfered with my sleep. After a long period of experimentation, I ave come to find that 10mg daily is milder and more subtle, but no fogginess or sleep issues. Now I just take 10mg on training days only and don't use it on rest days. I take it with 200mg caffeine and 250mg CDP Choline.
 
Back
Top