Non-suppressive recomposition stack.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m looking at a 16 week Non-suppressive recomposition stack.

Any input appreciated on how you would adjust or alter/swap out or change moving one product to the other part of stack for example or substituting. Looking at recomposition/lean gains throughout.

Essentially two 8 week stacks I can alternate that with diet and training in check can yield some positive results.

Weeks 1-16 MK677 10mg per day

Weeks 1-8 Iron Legion VII-KT 2ml per day
Weeks 1-8 Iron Legion Invictus 1ml per day
Weeks 1-8 Brawn Nutrition ThermoLean V2 6 caps per day.

Weeks 9-16 GW 501516 10mg pre workout
Weeks 9-16 X-Gels 1500mg pre-workout
Weeks 9-16 Reduce XT 3 caps per day.

Maybe add something in initial 8 weeks or latter 8? I have BLR Follidrone, Evomuse BMP, OL Epilogue, Sustain Alpha, Cel M-Test, Brawn Nutrition Granite in my stash also

Toyed with idea of taking out Brawn Nutrition ThermoLean V2 in first 8 weeks and replacing with something like Brawn Nutrition Granite for example, or even adding it in the first 8 weeks or last 8...

Idea comes from a member on here who ran a stack of:
X-Gels
Reduce XT
GW 501516
Transdermal 7Keto
and said results were very good, so I tweaked it.

If I’m not losing body fat I want to be accruing some lean tissue and if I’m not gaining lean tissue I want to be losing some body fat. I aware diet dictates results but looking at a comprehensive stack to aid said goals.

Kind regards

Last edited:
nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very nice... look also 11 andro brawns.. for me was very good. gave me a little strngth and a good pump with no suppresion.. i will stack this with x gels for 8 weeks

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does gw actually provide benefit in terms of body composition? I've seen and read many conflicting experiences and opinions

Last edited:
jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
Suggest some time off cortisol products (Invictus, Reduce XT) instead of continual use.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks good. I would say take a short break in between invictus and reduce xt. You could also add some ursolic acid in for recomp effects.

Use code chef on iron legion website for 25% off.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iron Legion Invictus 1ml per day
^ any1 know how much mg per ml ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Found this but @delsolrob can confirm.

Invictus is 100mg/ml of b-AET

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does gw actually provide benefit in terms of body composition? I've seen and read many conflicting experiences and opinions
it can improve endurance which may enable to train longer/more and metabolic help which is a nice added benefit. So even if it’s indirect it will help

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it can improve endurance which may enable to train longer/more and metabolic help which is a nice added benefit. So even if it’s indirect it will help
I ran GW in a pre-workout, and I noticed a recomp effect, and a GDA effect.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Invictus and Neuro AET are 100mg/ml...allowing for 50mg twice daily.

I would personally think the Invictus VII-KT 3 bottle stack would be a great leaning choice!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could not control my appetite. Even though the cardio endurance was way up and I could do great workouts, I didn’t ultimately see the body results I was looking for when I couldn’t put down the fork.

The other thing I noticed is pretty heavy exhaustion from those killer workouts. Proportionate, sure, but I haven’t gone back to GW in years and probably won’t again

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Invictus and Neuro AET are 100mg/ml...allowing for 50mg twice daily.

I would personally think the Invictus VII-KT 3 bottle stack would be a great leaning choice!

Yeah I already decided on the stack you mentioned, but looking if there is something I can add to Invictus & VII-KT to enhance results further with MK677

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like a combo of SNS Lean Edge, CEL Anabolic Effect and Iron Legion Invictus. I’ve had great results in the pat outing these together

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All you need is Evomuse BMP.

One and a half weeks you'll see significant recomposition.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I could not control my appetite. Even though the cardio endurance was way up and I could do great workouts, I didn’t ultimately see the body results I was looking for when I couldn’t put down the fork.

The other thing I noticed is pretty heavy exhaustion from those killer workouts. Proportionate, sure, but I haven’t gone back to GW in years and probably won’t again
I am day 3 on it and absolutely loving it. It does make you feel as though you can train for much longer and I bet the endurance only gets better

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m looking at a 16 week Non-suppressive recomposition stack.

Any input appreciated on how you would adjust or alter/swap out or change moving one product to the other part of stack for example or substituting. Looking at recomposition/lean gains throughout.

Essentially two 8 week stacks I can alternate that with diet and training in check can yield some positive results.

Weeks 1-16 MK677 10mg per day

Weeks 1-8 Iron Legion VII-KT 2ml per day
Weeks 1-8 Iron Legion Invictus 1ml per day
Weeks 1-8 Brawn Nutrition ThermoLean V2 6 caps per day.

Weeks 9-16 GW 501516 10mg pre workout
Weeks 9-16 X-Gels 1500mg pre-workout
Weeks 9-16 Reduce XT 3 caps per day.

Maybe add something in initial 8 weeks or latter 8? I have BLR Follidrone, Evomuse BMP, OL Epilogue, Sustain Alpha, Cel M-Test, Brawn Nutrition Granite in my stash also

Toyed with idea of taking out Brawn Nutrition ThermoLean V2 in first 8 weeks and replacing with something like Brawn Nutrition Granite for example, or even adding it in the first 8 weeks or last 8...

Idea comes from a member on here who ran a stack of:
X-Gels
Reduce XT
GW 501516
Transdermal 7Keto
and said results were very good, so I tweaked it.

If I’m not losing body fat I want to be accruing some lean tissue and if I’m not gaining lean tissue I want to be losing some body fat. I aware diet dictates results but looking at a comprehensive stack to aid said goals.

Kind regards
Reduce your carbs up your glutamine and maybe take some bhba

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here’s how I’m looking on cardarine and Ep1logue. Cardarine is really drying my skin out and I’m noticing vascularity like crazy in combination with ep1logue. Sorry, my posing is horrendous . Even my mp poses are lol

Will say cardarine does like to rob carbs and I notice I’m having more hunger pains from the amount of effort I put out during training and cardio.

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now I see , gw has a recomposition effect. I was skeptical before and didn’t believe it did anything else but provide more endurance. However, now running it, I’m noticing both the recomposition and GDA effects along with endurance. Stuff is amazing. Want to get bloodwork to see if my cholesterol improved even though my HDL is usually high and LDL is low.

Jaa0023

Awards
Now I see , gw has a recomposition effect. I was skeptical before and didn’t believe it did anything else but provide more endurance. However, now running it, I’m noticing both the recomposition and GDA effects along with endurance. Stuff is amazing. Want to get bloodwork to see if my cholesterol improved even though my HDL is usually high and LDL is low.
Where did you get your cardarine? Looking lean man keep it up

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where did you get your cardarine? Looking lean man keep it up
Thank you sir! I got it from my local shop . It’s nutra innovations but they keep Sarms separate from their regular supps.

Been using 20mg a day

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just started cortibloc and some
More arimistane since I’m almost out of what I had left of ep1logue

Jaa0023

Awards
Thank you sir! I got it from my local shop . It’s nutra innovations but they keep Sarms separate from their regular supps.

Been using 20mg a day
Hmm I’ll have to look into it. You know of any other good ones out there?

Right now I’m on mk677. Been on it for about 7 weeks and I love it. Trying to add something along with it

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Right now I’m on mk677. Been on it for about 7 weeks and I love it. Trying to add something along with it
If I was to buy it online which I’ll probably get more since my local shop is 80 a bottle 😩, purerawz, behemoth Labz, proven peptides, Chemyo and science.bio all seem legit however, purerawz was questionable on a few that I was and gw was one. I haven’t tried any of these but they’re popular it seems

I hope I’m not breaking any rules

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

MA Labs has a GW product. We know they are good to go. Make sure to use the AM forum discount code.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I already decided on the stack you mentioned, but looking if there is something I can add to Invictus & VII-KT to enhance results further with MK677
code thebigt gets 25% off all products at iconicformulations.com AND ironlegion.com.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
code thebigt gets 25% off all products at iconicformulations.com AND ironlegion.com.
invictus is great I may add it in w/ 11kt after cortibloc

td’s can just be inconvenient at times lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
invictus is great I may add it in w/ 11kt after cortibloc

td’s can just be inconvenient at times lol
it depends...invictus is just .5ml twice a day. that is a very small amount!!!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it depends...invictus is just .5ml twice a day. that is a very small amount!!!
Exactly. Finish shower, apply. Brush teeth, hair if you have any, apply deodorant, pick out your clothes and by the time you finish you are dry and ready to go. The application takes less time than brushing ones teeth and about 1/1000 the time it takes to train every week. IMO the inconvenience of TD's is very overblown(rub off on children/women being a major exception.)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly. Finish shower, apply. Brush teeth, hair if you have any, apply deodorant, pick out your clothes and by the time you finish you are dry and ready to go. The application takes less time than brushing ones teeth and about 1/1000 the time it takes to train every week. IMO the inconvenience of TD's is very overblown(rub off on children/women being a major exception.)
it is an easy dose to apply I just get worried I’m not absorbing it efficiently and losing money . I know that’s not true , but it’s just one of those worries in the back of my mind lol

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I go back and forth with buying transdermals. I load the cart, fill out address then just don't follow through because I remind my self I won't do the transdermal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I go back and forth with buying transdermals. I load the cart, fill out address then just don't follow through because I remind my self I won't do the transdermal.
lol...transdermals have become a part of my daily routine. can't even imagine a morning without them!!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@thebigt Added Iconegenin as I am out. Ep1logue and noticed it Day 3.

cortibloc, arimistane and Gw w/ Ep1logue and now iconegenin has been AMAZING.

I’m having very nice recomp effects.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feeling pretty dry currently and unfortunately , my joints do as well . But I like the dryness in the physique lol , so I’ll take it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@thebigt Added Iconegenin as I am out. Ep1logue and noticed it Day 3.

cortibloc, arimistane and Gw w/ Ep1logue and now iconegenin has been AMAZING.

I’m having very nice recomp effects.
hope you used my code and saved 25%?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hope you used my code and saved 25%?
Nope I had some I haven’t ran all of it yet. A new bottle and around half of one. However, is that 25% off for Iron legion too? I’m possibly planning on grabbing some more invictus

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope I had some I haven’t ran all of it yet. A new bottle and around half of one. However, is that 25% off for Iron legion too? I’m possibly planning on grabbing some more invictus
THEBIGT works at both ironlegion.com and iconicformulations.com.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
THEBIGT works at both ironlegion.com and iconicformulations.com.
okay cool . I was going to grab the apex bogo with arimahex and b aet but I’ll grab two arimahex and one invictus most likely. Have to show love IL and IF are great