Non stim fat burner

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s everyone’s recommendations to help shed off some pounds before beach season? Looking for something with stims since I love my pre workouts.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Non stim Evomuse DCP and for stim RXS Radiate is pretty good

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Diet and training. Works every time.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet and training. Works every time.
Yeah diet is in check and so is training. Just wanted to see about something to help even more. I always found that lean xtreme seemed to help despite the company’s reputation.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven’t found much to be effective that doesn’t have a stimulant effect, except for muscle specific GDAs, and even then... it’s no IGF1.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse sounds really familiar. Were they originally known as Genomyx?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you mean thermo 7, if so this looks good, Good dosages too.
Never heard of this company but there other products look top notch too.
It’s Thermo Vol. I started using it this past week. Will probably use over the next 8-12 weeks.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s Thermo Vol. I started using it this past week. Will probably use over the next 8-12 weeks.
Looked it up, it’s the same thing. My god 400mg of gop! Really impressive ingredient list.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you mean thermo 7, if so this looks good, Good dosages too.
Never heard of this company but there other products look top notch too.
I was just thinking that lol seems like they’re a new brand as their products came out in December 2018.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SOMNIDREN-GH ULTRA™ for better sleep, which in turn helps fat loss. RAGNOROK-ELITE™ (CAFFEINE FREE) and RAGNOROK-ELITE™ , are some good pre-workouts.

Basic Alpha lipoic acid before meal one has seemed to help. As does chromium picolinate.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Olympus Labs Assass1nate.. GDA.. Fat Burner.. Appetite Suppressor.. Improves Leptin Levels.. Targets from a few different pathways and you don't have jitters like the stimmed ones these days

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like Olympus Labs Assass1nate.. GDA.. Fat Burner.. Appetite Suppressor.. Improves Leptin Levels.. Targets from a few different pathways and you don't have jitters like the stimmed ones these days
Can never go wrong with OL... if you're open to looking at stimmed Alpha Lean 7 is a good one.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I like OL a lot

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda sorta. The formulator for EvoMuse used to work for Genomyx.
No, the owner of EvoMuse used to be an equal partner in Genomyx until the previous owner decided that not only did all of my work suddenly "belong" to him but that I now worked FOR him.

I reclaimed my property and promptly got burned for over $20k.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh that’s awesome. I liked the original DCP a lot. Wish that formula was still around..
Updated DCP should be finished in about 8 weeks.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, the owner of EvoMuse used to be an equal partner in Genomyx until the previous owner decided that not only did all of my work suddenly "belong" to him but that I now worked FOR him.

I reclaimed my property and promptly got burned for over $20k.
This is where we need a DISlike button.

Updated DCP should be finished in about 8 weeks.
In the meantime - Brite, Epitome are great non-stim fat burners - although if you're looking for promises of drug-like results you'd be better off elsewhere.

The newest DCP will continue to kick butt. Unfortunately/Fortunately Matt is dropping the capsaicin - unfortunate because it has data for results, fortunate because it made DCP brutal to take.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is where we need a DISlike button.

In the meantime - Brite, Epitome are great non-stim fat burners - although if you're looking for promises of drug-like results you'd be better off elsewhere.

The newest DCP will continue to kick butt. Unfortunately/Fortunately Matt is dropping the capsaicin - unfortunate because it has data for results, fortunate because it made DCP brutal to take.
After that screwing, I had about $400 left to launch EvoMuse. It was just enough to have a few labels printed (Luckily I had retained some other supplies)and I moved on from there.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, I’ll be on the lookout for that. Definitely going to try something else until then...maybe Brite.
BRITE Capsules came out EXCELLENT.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still not seeing or hearing any real world Brite results that warrant picking up liquid or capsules? Anyone out there?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What are u noticing so far?
Nothing crazy thus far since I am only a week in. I do feel calmer (KSM) and combined with Follidrone (1 bottle completed already), I do feel like I have leaned out a little. Muscles are starting to feel a little harder as well.

I'm currently carb cycling in a recomp so I am not trying to shed tons of fat currently. It does seem like a legit product though and the dosages are there. Hopefully more will come in the upcoming weeks.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing crazy thus far since I am only a week in. I do feel calmer (KSM) and combined with Follidrone (1 bottle completed already), I do feel like I have leaned out a little. Muscles are starting to feel a little harder as well.

I'm currently carb cycling in a recomp so I am not trying to shed tons of fat currently. It does seem like a legit product though and the dosages are there. Hopefully more will come in the upcoming weeks.
That’s awesome. I ended up ordering a bottle as I’m a fan of pretty much every ingredient that’s in it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS TTA-500 (if you can find it) is my personal favorite, followed by SNS Lean Edge or Higenamine

For a GDA - check out the reformulated Glycophase... one of the most comprehensive on the market and always a good price to be found

Not a direct burner, but as mentioned Reduce XT is amazing late in a cut for that last bit of stubborn fat.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@dsade has some really good products, especially if your looking for stim free. I always liked bmp and brite. I was able to lean out and stay full. Also his keto induce product was pretty cool.

Recently I ran Chaos and Pain Cannibal Claw and I always use Predator as my GDA. Both of these can be used to achieve your goals.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oleuropein

Olive Leaf Extract standardized for Oleuropein has many great health benefits as well

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Lean 7 gave me a 30 minute panic attack. I would love to use the product for weight loss. Is there a way to counter the anxiety effect?
You could trying stacking SNS stress and anxiety support supp with it and see if that helps...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is Assass1nate good for weight loss? I purchased Alpha Lean 7 but I cannot take it. Causes anxiety and jitters.
Assass1nate is definitely a good one for weight lose and OL is top notch quality so you can't go wrong with giving it a shot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, just realized this is a old thread...no wonder no one mentioned thermoamp from iconic formulations!!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay, sounds good. I am going to combine Assass1nate with True Shred and see what results I get. Thanks for the info.
No problem! You won't be disappointed!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just received my shipment of Assass1nate & True Shred. I am ready to hit the gym and work on my eating. Is there anything that you can recommend to stack on these that will help build muscle fast or should I just give this combo a try?
In my opinion i'd say you have two great cutting agents so I would just stick with those two and see what results you get from just that stack.